>be chad
>lose all weight
>bathe often, smell good
>have chad hair
>start making gainz like chad
>chicks notice, it's working
>1 year in chadness and I have rejected like 4 grills because not my taste
>mfw I have become chad while being a kissless virgin at the same time

You can't reach your ultimate level until you do this.

>rejected 4 girls, no qt 3.14 approached you
>claiming to be a Chad

choose one

fake it till you make it

fake it till you make it is real.

the second you pretend you are chad you become chad.

It brings into question if chad really exists in the first place. Or if there was a patient zero chad that every other chad in the world emulated in a viral fashion

Chads are born, not made

bullshit, it's what lazy dumb fucks keep saying to themselves and it's pathetic

How do I pretend to be Chad. Who are some famous Chad's I can emulate?

And then you wake up and realize you're still ugly

me

Marcus Aurelius, read his book

>tfw I think I managed to make a grill think I'm gay after rejecting her and then proceeding to ignore her
>tfw she finally snapped at me last night
Fucking hell. She ought to know better.

Explain more

What do you mean snapped user? Did she rape you?

>believe giving into pleasure was weak
>call sex a corrupting, debasing necessity for procreation
>get cited by pick up artists thousands of years later as tho I wrote hedonistic guide book

a feel beyond your comprehension

fake it till you make it because every man has certain qualities dormant inside of him. you are not creating a false persona when you fake it, you are merely finding hidden parts of yourself

It's literally proven to be true that if you emulate a thought process long enough, the synapses associated will coagulate more than the ones for your genuine thought process, which are atrophying. Fake it till you make it works.

>It's literally proven to be true that if you emulate a thought process long enough, the synapses associated will coagulate more than the ones for your genuine thought process, which are atrophying. Fake it till you make it works.
if i think that i can be the kind of person my oneitis likes, even though i'm a non-entity to her, and she is creeped out by me

she'll eventually like me?

How did you do it?

People call that patient zero God

No. You don't think you can be.

You analyze what she likes, and then you act and think like you're already that.

Ironically enough, it most likely is someone who doesn't consider her a oneitis.

Nope, you're just a retard

Ok yeah, but it's typically super fucking obvious when you do this, so don't actually do this. Just be yourself but happier and more positive, and don't have a oneitis

Damn, somebody needs to make Barron exercise. He is an important crossroads. If you're sedentary at the fast growing age you fuck yourself up and you'll have a lot of recovery to do in your 20s. He needs to start being physically active yesterday. Who knows how tall he will become, probably over 6'4. Back problems at that height are not a joke.

That would require you to have an intimate knowledge of what kind of man she wants and that's impossible. Not only are you clearly not in the mental space to understand what women want, or in a position to find out what she in particular wants, but what women want is pretty diffuse any way. There is no chance in hell you can intentionally become what she wants. Work on being a better version of yourself, not someone else's ideal.

Nothing as exciting as that, I'm afraid.
Its a long story and quite boring.
Met her a while back and told her I'm more into her friend one night she stayed with me. That didn't work out and she flat out told me I made the wrong choice. Had a sauna with her a while later when she was already with some other lad and she was still all over me, kept saying how good I look and shit.
I didn't really take any of it seriously though, she was drunk. Maybe I should have gone along with it.

In any case, I didn't see her for a while because I moved about a bit travelling and such, yet each time I came back home she kept writing me asking if I'm back and I kept on hearing how she keeps on breaking up with her dude.

Here comes last night. A mate asked me if I wanted to hang out. I had other plans, but said I'd go and say hi, have a few drinks and leave.
>get there and catch up
>told she was supposed to come as well, but is at her man's birthday
>a little bit later the story changes
>"they are having a fight, she is coming over"
>herewegoagainlol.dds
>they are all going out to a club
>she and her friend from before are both pestering me to stay
>"Got promises to keep, maybe next time"
She uses all sorts of ways to guilt me into staying, at some point saying something like:
>"ffs I know you dont like women, but stay anyway"
Eventually she started insulting me and walked away. I was kind of drunk myself so I can't really remember the details.

>tfw went to a bro's place and we played resident evil until morning instead
Makes me look quite autistic, doesn't it?
I do fancy her a bit, but she would just end up doing my head in I reckon.

How do we make barron a chad?

His genes will take care of it

>Eventually she started insulting me and walked away. I was kind of drunk myself so I can't really remember the details.
>>tfw went to a bro's place and we played resident evil until morning instead
>Makes me look quite autistic, doesn't it?

Nah, best way to handle that situation.

>fakeittillyoumakeit.exe
>it's been 3 years since I began
>i've lost 150 pounds
>I'm bulked to insane levels
>I have fucked over 100 10/10s
>I have beaten up the most ruthless scumbags of the city
>everyone mires me
>everyone wants to be like me
>they don't know
>they couldn't know
>I still haven't made it
>I'm still faking it
>it would take just one second to drop the act
>and everyone would know
>I'm a kissless virgin loser afterall

You should read him because he is a great stoic, not because pickup memers cite him

I used to do the same thing with Zyzz, years back. When I lost my virginity, I couldn't get it up and I was on the verge of internalizing it and being embarrassed. I started a mantra in my head
"I'm fucking Zyzz, brah."
you know when you feel that feeling when your dick responds? That little "lift" that tells you it's going to happen? I felt it.
I started to think about being Zyzz. Being Zyzz and fucking this girl. I thought about how he would not care one way or the other, it was just about him. I thought about having his looks and charm, his abs. I thought about me having -his- way with this girl.
We start fucking hard, I can still remember it. We were sweaty as fuck because the air conditioning was broken at her parents' house. Still repeating it in my head, getting worked up.
"I'm fucking Zyzz, brah!"
She pushed me away.
I had actually said it directly into her fucking ear.
She has no idea what was going on at the time, but said it was fucking strange and she lost the mood because she thought I was fantasizing about another girl. Turned into a big fight.
Then she looked up who "Zyzz" was.
Thought I might be gay or bi. Immediately ended relationship.
I thought I was doing it right, getting ripped and nailing sl00ts. Losing my virginity.
Instead I sold myself out thinking I was another man.
Don't do it, OP. Master the man you are, and never mention Zyzz in bed.

user, I...

How do I pretend getting a jawline tho?

He's like what 13? And he's already taller than his hot piece of ass mom.
He'll probably overtake Trump during puberty.
He's also white, male, rich and has blue eyes.
That alone makes him more chad than 99% of the population.

Didn't know we were in a ylyl thread.

What the actual fuck.

>>tfw went to a bro's place and we played resident evil until morning instead
Are you me

Also, figure out wether you like her or not

god damn

>I'm fucking Zyzz, brah.
ishygddt

Chads are born mate. The 9s and 10s know if you're a true Chad or not.
I was a Chad, then I got in to a serious accident and fucked up my face, now I have scars and a skin graft and have to get dental implants because most of my teeth broke. It's quite a shock going from being handsome and everything to look like a scarred up hockey player. People still say I'm attractive but the self confidence is gone. Maybe I'll get it back once my teeth are fixed because that's the biggest issue for me.

Are you from GA? I might have been in that crash with you.

Nah mate. Not me.

For once I'm glad I am too young for Zyzz

Don't do Zyzz kids, stay in school