>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1638S.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric_acid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm
scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=275
thevetisin.com/carnivores-omnivores-herbivores/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3224778/
news.ncsu.edu/2015/07/beasley-acid-2015/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyone
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/person
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/something
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anything
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>low quality bait
>posting off-topic
>shitposting outside of /b/

There is estrogen in milk. True. But there is also estrogen in soy and you should not consume that either unless you want to be a limp dicked numale. Both are bad.

bumping

>inb4 muh canines

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

moderate meat consumption is preferable.
Like twice or so a week.

This way you don't need to strictly watch your diet and supplement with crap you are missing out on.

All the male vegans that do athletic sports I have know stopped at some time because they got less performant and one even catched sickness. all kinds of deficiencies.

but I agree that you shouldn't be eating meat everyday.

physiology

>inb4 muh evolution

MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Vegan B12

Most ridiculous argument ive ever heard

>tfw ate 3 eggs, 100+ grams sausage, large glass of milk today
feels good man

discord.gg/RVeSXm

vegan /fit discord chat

So why do you guys constantly demonize and attack anyone that doesn't follow your diet instead of making a nice general that doesn't start off the thread with comics filled to the brim with intentional logical fallacies?

The amount of estrogen in milk is physiologically irrelevant. Less than 50 ng/liter

All vegetarians should go vegan immediately

'Accumulating evidence shows that consuming milk or dairy products may contribute to the risk of prostate and ovarian cancers, autoimmune diseases, and some childhood ailments. Because milk is not necessary for humans after weaning and the nutrients it contains are readily available in foods without animal protein, saturated fat, and cholesterol, vegetarians may have healthier outcomes for chronic disease if they limit or avoid milk and other dairy products. Bones are better served by attending to calcium balance and focusing efforts on increasing fruit and vegetable intakes, limiting animal protein, exercising regularly, getting adequate sunshine or supplemental vitamin D, and getting ≈500 mg Ca/d from plant sources. Therefore, dairy products should not be recommended in a healthy vegetarian diet.'

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1638S.short

not a vegan but dude .. your arguments are just retarded.
better an hero and end your misery pal ;^)

Actually fossil fuels come from dead plants, not animals.

The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

Godspeed wimps

I went hunting yesterday and killed an assload of rabbits. I don't even eat meat. I just like killing animals.

>Proud of lack of moral integrity

sad

>not killing himself immediately
Cuck.

oh, the irony

40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency (includes meatcucks)

'A careful look at 3,000 men and women in the ongoing Framingham Offspring Study found 39 percent with plasma B12 levels in the “low normal” range--below 258 picomoles per liter.'

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

Try again, Alanis. And also please kill yourself. I'll settle for castration, though.

>Kills rabits
>wolf/big cat population declines
>invasive species has a chance to invade due to lack of predators
>destroys certain plant species
>cannot migrate due to concentrations of predators in surrounding area
>carrying capacity for rabbit and invasive species population begins to decline
>don't catch up to the declining carrying capacity
>you completely buttfuck an ecosystem and the diversity declines, soil retains less nutrients
>mfw a sibgke faggot killing some rabbits doesn't make that much of a difference but there are tens of thousands of hunters who do this kin of shit so their combined autism assblasts the planet

What does eating meat twice a week do for you that would mean the difference between having to watch your diet and take multiple supplements or not? Surely on those other 5 days without meat you're getting enough nutrition, right? What would be wrong with 7 days?

Magnesium is another common deficient mineral for basically everyone in the first world.

YOLO FAGGOT

Horses have dichromatic vision, making them inferior at color distinction
All mammalian brains rely on glucose
When not hibernating, bears barely sleep at all. Humans function optimally with 7+ hours of sleep per night. Compare this with large non-primate herbivores such as cows and horses which sleep less than 4 hours per day.
Humans and other primates have small mouth to skull ratios because of our enormous craniums. Horses also have large mouths, as your picture literally shows.
That we have the ability to chew food does not mean we cannot, should not, or evolutionarily did not eat meat.
Humans don't have canines because biting has never been a primary means of killing among primates. Canines are not for eating, but wounding. We shear flesh for consumption with incisors.
Human stomach acid is not 4-5, it is less than 1, and among the most potent of all animals, comparable to that of vultures
You do not need fiber to stimulate peristalsis
The human GI tract is 5 times body length
Our colon is quite simple and many times smaller than both non-primate herbivores and even that of other great apes.
Human pee is acidic under healthy conditions
Cats and dogs have an extra subdivision in two of their liver lobes, other than that, they are structurally the same as ours, and proportionally no larger
Digestion time varies based on what you eat, but for humans it's usually 6-8 hours. For comparison, dogs are 4-6 hours, cows are 1-3 days, and cats are 20 hours. Go figure
Anatomical homology between humans and greatapes says nothing about diet
Humans and horses are the only mammals that sweat to cool down, even other great apes have minimal sweat glands which seem to be used for pheremone secretion
This chart is bad and you should kill yourself

>chronic amino acid deficiency
Pretty much every food item has a complete amino acid profile
>driving is cheating
Plants get a portion of their nutrients from dead animals, the idea is to not engage in animal farming practices
>People I've known have had personality changes from returning to eating meat
Anecdotal evidence. Also lacks methodology and is heavily biased
>Vegan infants fail to thrive
At similar rates to infants with meat in their diets
>Humans are omnivores
Doesn't really change anything, there are plenty of omnivorous species that rarely consume meat, if any at all, which thrive
>Evidence that veganism DESTROYS athletic preformance
From a supplement company which is relevant due to meat inclusive diets

>Human stomach acid is not 4-5, it is less than 1

This is the first thing I looked up from your post and it turns out you're both wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric_acid

> The pH of gastric acid is 1.5 to 3.5[1] in the human stomach lumen

Shitty study that just gave people milk on top of their regular diet with no change in activity. You know what happens if you do that? You gain weight, and adipose secretes estrogen. The milk itself just doesn't have the hormone in physiologically meaningful concentrations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20494161
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512140
And for good measure, sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm

hunters are the pinnacle of autism

Wait nevermind, the image was right. It says with food in the stomach, not empty

scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=275

>The normal human stomach has a pH which can range from approximately 1-3 but is usually closer to 2. When there is food in the stomach the pH can raise to as high as 4-5.

Vegans are the piccacle of being a bitch

None of your studies tested on humans

The image is not right, it says acid ph. Obviously when you eat food, be it plants or flesh, it's going to shift way towards neutral, this goes for all animals

ITT: meatcucks getting owned so hard they can hardly come up with anything better than third grade arguments

Also not done on pregnant cows like OP study

No you don't edgelord

A study on mice with controlled diets is better than a study on humans without dietary control. But more importantly, the fact that milk has an irrelevant amount of estrogen, far less than what adult men produce on their own, means that the hypothesis that milk estogen results in a physiological increase cannot be true.

THIS

They were done with standard food grade milk which is produced by pregnant cows

'The men and children drank 600 mL/m(2) of cow milk. Urine samples were collected 1 h before the milk intake and four times every hour after intake. In men the serum samples were obtained before and 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min after milk intake.'

'After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children'

dairyfags eternally rekt

> this goes for all animals

thevetisin.com/carnivores-omnivores-herbivores/

>Carnivores are able to keep their gastric ph. down around 1-2 (similar to industrial strength hydrochloric acid) even with food present. This is necessary to facilitate protein breakdown and to kill the abundant dangerous bacteria often found in decaying flesh foods.

how much % of your diet is in proteins fellow vegans?

Canines tho?

>complete vs incomplete proteins
>not showing sugar content which the PBJ has double

These acute effects on serum sex hormone levels are due to eating in general. This effect is observed at the same level regardless of the composition of the meal
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3224778/

Malnourished fucks.

>thevetisin.com
news.ncsu.edu/2015/07/beasley-acid-2015/
"One surprise was that, while the researchers classified humans as omnivores, human stomachs have the high acidity levels normally associated with scavengers."

LOOK AT ME I'M VEGAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'M FUCKING VEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M!!!!
VEGAN!!!!!!!

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

who else here /vegan/?

hey! you! sir! I'M VEGAN!
>who are yo-
I'M VEGAN
>please go aw-
I'M!
>leave me al-
VEGAN!

I'm so vegan it hurts. you know what my favourite thing to do is? being vegan. YOU DON'T APPRICIATE THE ANIMALS PAL!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so fucking V E G A N
YES
V E G A N 4 L Y F
VEGAN
YES

In both instances the "beef" used is over 50% fat. Also the black bean nutrition is just a straight up lie, for that many calories it has less than 10g protein.

What steak has 9 fucking grams of fat for ever 5 of protein?

Right. 1-3 when empty, 4-5 with food.

Meatard shocked vegans are in vegan thread.

sad

I laughed but meatcucks need to stay away from this thread.

>a single vegan thread on this entire board
>OMG there are actually vegans in here

kek

>meathead
I'm vegan. I bet you're not even as vegan as me kid. 1v1 me animal rights I'l rek u scrub. vegan4lyf bro

lel

if meatcucks would be so eager to change their diet in a morally acceptable way as they are with editing photos, we would have way less problems on Earth

come at me brah

I bet you meatheads don't even bathe in kale water. pathetic

daily reminder if you don't inject wheatgrass you're not even vegan

anyone have easy recipes for lentils?

Any other frutarians here?

actually lolled at this one

The vegan survived instead of the meatcuck, therefore veganism wins.

but you do it in a vegan fashion? if not you're a fucking murderer dude. I bet none of you fags are even vegan. bunch of posers I bet you don't even smoke quinoa.

stupid phone deleted "did" but you get the point. veganly

>tfw mom caught me snorting cabbage

vegan uprising when?

>not being vegan

OP pls check latest vegan general form

CARNIES BTFO XDDDDDD

that general isn't even vegan you poser *drinks kale and wheatgrass smoothie*

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

I'M

VEGAN

Nonresponsive.

I derive my sense of personality from my dietary habits

>Horses have dichromatic vision, making them inferior at color distinction
Horses eat grass, there was no evolutionary reason to be able to distinct color.

I'm veganer than a horse. I eat dirt. get on my level

HORSEKEKS BTFO

The biggest problems on earth are kikes, shitskins, and commies, in that order. You're at least one of those

NO. IT'S PEOPLE WHO AREN'T VEGAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go back to /pol/ autist

That image is incorrect OP.
The image is depicting the animals as "anyone".
"Anyone" is defined as
>any person at all
"Person" is defined as a variety of methods to describe a human being or the personality of a human being.
This meaning, an animal is not a person. That meaning animals are not part of anyone.

Quick sources from Meriam-Webster:
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyone
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/person

>comparing mammal estrogen consumption to plant phytoestrogens consumption

k

>Doesn't really matter what the amino acid profile is at higher amounts.

>Remove the jelly from the PB&J, it's not rocket science

any other grievances, meatcuck?

>Animals are things
You interact with your dog, you name them, you care for their well-being and you call them he or she, not it
You ask them "who's a good boy/gir;", not "what's a good dogthing"
You don't interact with your fridge, you don't give it a name, you don't care if it "dies", and you call it an "it", not a he or a she.
You don't tell it "what's a good fridge"
To further drive the point home
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/something
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anything
Neither of those definitions fit animals, nor does any of the example sentences below.

>shows off powerful canines
> can only eat the most tender of meats
>complains if he has to chew a piece of meat too many times
>actively tenderises meats before eating
>cooks meat a specific way so its not too hard to bite
> hurts teeth is accidently bites down on a piece of gristle or soft chicken bone
> gets food poisoning if meat is not cooked properly
>has heart attack at 52 due to high meat consumption
>doctor tells him to cut out meat and puts him on a high vegetable diet

mfw

lmao, meatcucks when will they learn