Why aren't you Chad Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you Chad Veeky Forums?

i have the frame of a 12 year old girl

i have a beta personality

I lack social skills because I played maplestory from the age of 12 - 19
I got a gf from a tinder so I can't practice my chaddism

Because I'm on Veeky Forums

That beak-nosed kike has a nice lewd top. What are those tops called? I want to get something like that for my gf

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

because my parents named me Michael, Destroyer of Worlds

I'm very insecure.
My armor of muscle hides it pretty well though.

Post more of this slut, thats why im chad

Because Chad is a self absorbed cunt who is probably going to kill himself in a few years when he realizes he's squandered his life away. I prefer to be Steve, the nice, down to Earth man who spends as much time on others as he does himself because he understands that being a whole man means being one to everyone.

>5 years
>tfw any guy will be able to pretend to be a girl
>not just a name and profile image, but an entire fucking virtual body
>games will never be scarier

>I prefer to be Steve, the nice, down to Earth man who spends as much time on others as he does himself because he understands that being a whole man means being one to everyone.

I was Chad, but then I had a depressive bout for 6 months and became overweight. On medication that works now and have been restricting my food to get back to Chad-status.

Shit personality, low self esteem and an unreasonable hate for most people for no reason.

>I was Chad
What makes you think that

I fucking hate this meme everywhere i go CHAD THIS CHAD THAT i cant even work my fucking job anymore without this bullshit

I only knew one person named chad and I only saw them sr. year of high school
> he was a manlet with babyface

Social anxiety, paranoia. Girls flirt with me, check me out, try to talk to me, but I'm so fucked in the head from years of being a twig/bullied in school and telling myself I'm not good enough that I don't take advantage of it, I just fuck my self every time

Im not sure
I got a good face, im 6'1'', im decently smart and im fit
At work im known as "The ubersocial one", im the one who sets up after works and can talk to anyone

Still i struggle with dating

I came out of cocoon mode, lifted for 4 years, became a normie (had a gf + friends) at uni.

Now I'm entering cocoon mode again

Very spooky indeed.

Doesn't sound like you were a Chad at all. The fact that it took you 4 years of lifting to just to get some friends and a gf only to eventually lose them really goes to show you were never a Chad.

Got some deeply ingrained social anxiety/depression to fight and I'm a pretty small-framed dude (152lbs at 5'7)

Also pretty un-charismatic, quiet and deeply introverted.

I mean it wasn't /after/ I had lifted. It was concurrent.

Im good looking but extremely autistic.
Also i only just recently started getting fit

5'9"
20 inch shoulders
6.75 inch wrists
scar on my face
my neutral facial expression looks pretty angry
general disdain for others
motivated almost entirely by spite

at least i'm smart