FACE

Post anything we can do to improve a face.
Surgery, Suplements, Exercises, whatever.

Pic 1/2
10/10 male

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7/10
would be 10/10 if he took the neckpill

Pic 2/2
10/10 female

i cant have that gandy look. forever stuck with a babyface

Such a slayer, but hes only 5 7

How old you are?Males lose facefat around 21-24 and they look older due to this, Gandy is 23 in that pic

I'm 19 years old, sophomore in university

You aren't improving the thread, post something to "fix" the problem

explain this, lookism fags

THICK DARK and straight eyebrows help raise a males facial aesthetics. As well as thick and long eyelashes.

I think vaseline or castor oil on your eyelashes and eyebrows before you sleep every night helps them get thicker but idk.

Also browridge surgery might your eye aesthetics better.

Honestly, a good eye area can make your face look so much better.

You still have time, keep the testosterone up when you cut or you will look like rat with low bodyfat when you turn 23 you will lose the fat around your nose, cheeks and your jaw will look more defined. This is one of the reason 27 years old guys don't look as young as 19 years old. That + skin + hair.

Not the guy you were talking to. But those 2 muscular justin bieber looking people would slay girls ages 14 - 21 on the regular.

Good looking and trustworthy babyface + ripped muscles = young slayer

There's nothing you can do other than shave and not be a fat fuck. Plastic surgery is for women.

Should I pluck my brows to make them flat????

haha, you know NOTHING about looksmaxxing. you are bluepilled.

Plastic surgery can change the game.

Keep them bushy, but pluck a lil bit of the top part to make them more sharper

Casting directors literally admit they cast him because he is relatable to the average male even though the average male looks even worse than Gosling

Fuck i hate you lookism faggots.
"Bitter everything knowing" type sadcunts

hahhaha COPE

> THICK DARK and straight eyebrows help raise a males facial aesthetics
More importantly is having ideal palpebral fissures, positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure, forward maxilla, forward mandible, long ramus, thin nose than isnt bulbous, no nasolabial folds and ideal FWHR

Pretty much this, but eyebrows do help raise male facial aesthetics, assuming you arent a bug eyed manlet.

Im genetic trash and autistic. I unironically never leave my bedroom because I will never amount to anything because I am so ugly. It also doesnt help that my dick is small and I probably have a low IQ and low testosterone levels. Why bother trying to live?

What defines the "average male".

Around 40 - 50 percent of males in univeristies look like this. 6 feet tall, tanned, hair and musclemaxxed

Ugh I have this. Luckily my eyes aren't that close so people don't notice I hope. I'm an engineer so I want to start measuring how unsymetric my face is but that might hurt my self esteem too much

close set eyes arent the best, but extremely wide set eyes dont look good either

>40-50 percent of males in universities look like this

BAIT

legit post as well. still gosling is 6'1'' has tanned hair and musclemaxxed in some moving. Directors cast him because he is 'achievable' to the other 50%. They can relate to him more than an actor like Henry Cavill

These guys are fags though

The medical definition is vertical orbital dystopia. There is literally no surgery which can fix this because one entire orbit is misaligned with the other.

Eh. I think I have a good ratio on my face. I get plenty of compliments from different age groups. Being a ginger is a bigger problem. Is goes from "ewww pasty" to crazy fetish shit with minority women. Asians, south Asians and Africans love it. We'll all be bred out soon so I'm not going to sweat it

> those guys are fags though

COPE. Nick Bateman and mariano di vaio slays more women than you gymcels.

What with college becoming increasingly more costly... the genetic/wealth/education disparity begins to widen

Yeah i have a skull seem on the front of my forehead. You can't see it but I can feel it I think that's what makes my face crooked. My skull didn't fuse properly or something

kek what a framecel. It's ogre if you have narrow clavicles and shit tier bi-deltoid width.

lmaoo. cant do anything about your face except hair game (getting a better chad haircut, maybe growing facial hair).

just keep muscle maxxing and personality maxxing

slaaaaaayeeeeeeeer

They would look better with thick necks and bigger delts

you can surgerymax but before that you need to moneymax whch is difficult if you are ugly. You can still moneymax if you are ugly through meritocratic fields like programming. you just need to make bank before sentient neural networks take over from programming jobs unless you are specialized

obama on the left and slayerbama on the right

I'm 6'1" and can grow a thick beard to my down to my chest. I get enough points on exotic to get by.

I think honestly black hair blue eyes and white skin look best on a man but that's a tighter market. You can't look exotic like that

mandible is everything

I have black hair blue eyes and olive skin. Only guys have complimented this

Proof you can go from incel to chad
all it takes is dedication, time and no major flaws

he's tilting his head you idiot. Look at his ears

(you)

holy how long ddid this take?!

just be tall white theory and gymcel theory

David Gandy / Alain Delon >>> the rest

Adi was a diabetic who manipulated his insulin to get those gains. Not as bad as roiding, but he isn't proof anyone can make it just by eating well and lifting right.

this guy's shoulder width makes me want 2 vomit

Hell yeah, good job man

castor oil does help

put a bunch all over my face and now my hair is all matted up like im the fucking weeknd

well guess the rest of u has to be ugly as shit

Lose weight

Delon is a 8, Pic is 9. Gandy is 10

There are a lots of 9s and 8s btw

Close to Gandy is some Scott, i don't remember the name i had a pic

>whiteboys trying to get natural dark thick eyebrows and eyelashes
>nevergonnahappen.jpg

He literally isn't if you look at his chin.

:(

>He literally isn't if you look at his chin.
He literally is if you look at his ears.

His ear insertion is unever. Everyone have it to some degree. Go look in the mirror right now.

Seriously what routine are these kids on? Can this be done Natty under a short time frame? Is it just because they are young?

I am 23 been gyming for a good 5 years with a healthy diet and I look NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THIS!!!

Eye area is by far the most important part of a face. Show me pictures of one (1) guy with good eye area that isn't attractive.

>no tits
>dressed like hipster
>10/10

>''what did you just say?''

>Delon
>8

Nignog pls

PSL since before that half chink went er
gosling is not super attractive. I think Refn who directed drive and only god forgives with gosling said it was because he wasnt 10/10.
gosling looks good obviously, but has definite flaws. especially asymmetric eyes. they are trustworthy, which helps him a lot, but low sex appeal. also small frame.
pic related 10/10 bones

>PSL since before that half chink went er
>since before
Elaborate.

they shut down pua hate when it happened. he posted there and on misc. pua members then emigrated to sluthate which is shit and lookism and other similar sites are the same. its a pity, pua was the fucking truth.
But here's is one great thread on SH
sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

>the virgin lanklet
>the chad manlet

Parents wouldn't give their kids HGH/Test without them needing it .. right..?

When you look ridiculously good anyway, flaws just give you "personality". If you look like shit the same flaws make you ugly. It's not exactly rocket science.

there isnt much you can do,dont get memed.
nice beard,nice haircut that suits you (takes time to discover your best hairstyle) trim your eyebrows,go to the dentist,sleep tight,and relax.
And remember,dont trust the jew.

Nono, I know that, did chink go ER?

>beard
Beard is so a fucking cope. Your face is literally so shitty that you need to cover it up.

>posting a pic that would look way better with a nice stubble

especially the guys here can do a lot. there is no excuse to be higher than 15% bf. when you bulk, you stop at 15%, go down again to 11% and repeat.
take care of your skin, basic grooming, get enough rest, lay off booze.
im not saying this will change your life, but you need to make the best of what you have.
once you cut and you can see facial bones, then you can think of surgery. and if you are ugly, you are probably also high inhibition. women in their 30s dont give a fuck, why would you? they feel their age hitting hard and will do anything to keep their looks. when you are ugly and in your 20s, life has still so much to offer. get ps and leave your basement
these things might seem like common sense, but sadly, for many they are not.

elliot was half-asian. once that happened, psl changed for the worse

My eyebrows r fine now, but fuck it imma try it

Like ugly people havent achieved anything in history of humanity. The belief of lookism itself is so self sabotaging. Either you accept your roll and make best of it or hero out. My question is, why are there so many bitter faggots like you left.

Beard isn't 4 day stubble, nigga.

Does mewing correct a week chin and jaw?

Yes :-D

>My question is, why are there so many bitter faggots like you left
because there are things beyond one's control in this life, among others how people perceive you. for every ugly guy who makes it, there are millions who work just as hard and never amount to anything. you dont hear about those.
not ugly btw, but i understand where he and others are coming from. the world isnt just

In all seriousness, you should mew either way. It's the correct way to breathe.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM&feature=youtu.be
2:30

Only a very small percentage of men are truly, truly ugly. These lookism homos on the otherhand sweat over perfect ratios, angles and whatnot. Literally looking for reasons why they're too lazy to work for shit.

no u

its not that simple. if you have few redeeming features, you're invisible to women on a sexual level regardless of how average you are. it will also make it substantially harder to climb the career ladder, achieve a high position in the social hierarchy etc. its not impossible, but much harder. and if you have never experienced any positive reinforcement for anything in your life, its not unreasonable to become discouraged and bitter.

I feel most people who get rallied up emotionally when they hear this are themselves not the most handsome and argue for their own sanity and beliefs than try to convince some random stranger. good looking people are completely aware of the dynamics and just shrug it off

this

I have big lips as a white male it completely ruins my facial aesthethics

what do

bullshit. what you're talking about is a pretty boy. we didnt evolve to let someone lead us because their face looks cool, we evolved to follow the strong

Im talking about masculine presence, robust frame, rugged face. men and women alike respect those the most.
The world isnt black and white, different people can be goodlooking. chico is high trust and likeable, pic related commands respect.

>strong
Thats called masculinity, and it shows in your face more than anything.