Have had tinder for 3 days

>have had tinder for 3 days
>0 matches

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/yCnQsXz.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post profile

Why would I dox myself?

Blur any personal info, if you're not looking for any help then fuck off with your blog this if Veeky Forums not /bant/

We can't tell you how horrible your bio is if you don't post it.
I mean, you posted a sadfrog.jpg as your OP pic so we already know you're a loser.

I tried tinder a few years ago.
>2 weeks
>1 fat chick matched me that never replied back
I know I'm not ugly, but I'm pretty sure I'm weird.

Try being me having Tinder for 1 month without a match. I deleted the app with the realization that I am going to be forever alone.

I've had 20+ matches this week but not gotten any numbers or gotten laid. I also need some help.

About a year ago I did a cycle of making and deleting my tinder account about 3 times. I always got matches, some of them were pretty good looking too. Never got a message back from any of them. I tried just "hey"s to something witty to something stupid or just asking about something in their bio, none of it yielded any responses. On about the third time around I was barely getting any matches and quite a few were obvious bots.

I have pretty much given up on pursuing women. I still talk to them in class or on campus, but have pretty much removed any expectation of dating or fucking any of them. Maybe it's sad/gay/pathetic/beta whatever you want to call it but I'm much happier putting my all into working out and studies, pursuing women has never ended well for me.

Honestly from the girls I know they never take tinder seriously and get laughs leading guys on, having them tell silly jokes and act like jesters, send dick pics to their male friends / enemies, etc.

Nowadays tinder is dead if you're a male taking it seriously. You have to lower your standards very low and there's too much competition. Try meeting people IRL like most people have in western civilization since we moved on from arranged marriage.

Also try to jack off only once a week and never a day or two before social events. That helped me a lot more in finding girls than deleting the app.

98% of Tiner matches the first 5 days are bots.

Nah I'm the same. Just kind of gave up and focusing on the rest of my life instead. Literally can't imagine being in a relationship, and at this point it doesn't bother me anymore.

Certainly a weird feel. I'm at least a 5.5/10 too, my standards are probably too high.

Yeah, in the general public I'd rate myself around the same, definitely above average. At my university however, I'd say maybe average or slightly below. Maybe my expectations are too high as well, but I'm really not that picky, I like them thin to thic, really short all the way up to my height, blond brown or red hair, just as long as she is 5/10 facially and not a crazy bitch. That being said I no longer pursue, and I think the fact that I don't get any approaching interested in me really reinforces that it wouldn't be worth my time and effort to start pursuing again.

>tinder for a week
>only 21 matches

>don't have any good pictures of me so don't use tinder
can't lose if you don't play

>don't have tinder
>get laid often

Just be tall, shredded, good looking, have lots of money and a big dick bro. It's that simple!

Unironically how can you lift and still not get any matches? I'm a skinnyfat dyel and have never had a problem getting hundreds of matches.

You forgot just be yourself bro! Girls love that.

You can't win either

Naw man, myself is a no homo figurative faggot who wants to hold hands and cuddle. I'm literally every girls dream guy to put in the friend zone. The last thing I am around women is myself...

This is why I don't even dare to to think about even uploading tinder and just go on grindr and use the 30% that is gay because I'm that afraid of complete rejection on tinder. Seriously this rat race for pussy is kinda fucking up things right now in our society. The social heiarchy ladder for getting pussy is a ponzi scheme I tell you. Unless you're a chad U ain't getting any distribution of pussy. 10% of guys are doing all the fucking of hot women, and sometimes beta normies get a piece of the action if the girl had low self esteem and was forced to be around that beta for a long time so he manages to weasel himself into her good grace by playing 4d social chess.

I hate to black pill you senpai on this pyramid scheme of pussy. Consider yourself lucky if you're introverted person and you have a bit of gay in you. Cuz if live turns you into a social outcast, u can always go on your knees and start sucking dick.

That's the attitude user, they can't emotionally destroy us if we refuse to play in this sick game that's grinding us all to dust.

I had tinder for about a week, before i got scared my gf would find out. I got about 60+ matches (with unlimited)

Grindr is only 30% gay? I thought it was fully gay. I don't know, I never tried online dating. Never needed to I guess. I don't even have a fb account. Never made one. Never had an instagram or a twitter, or really anything. Am I missing out on something in life? I really feel like I'm not, but who knows...

No, I meant that I'm 30% gay. I can do gay shit, put I'd much rather prefer to get a slutty looking gal with nice tits and ass.

Sometimes I feel straight, sometimes I feel gay, it's fucked up really.

to all the people with no matches: you probably dont know the proper way to take pics

I don't care if people are gay, I just hate people who's entire personal identity is based on the fact they are gay. Fuck dudes, just don't be a faggot.

the proper way being without a shirt, sunglasses on, cat on one hand, ice hockey stick on the other and a guitar on the back taken in a mediterranean beach

>people like this have girlfriends

I can't deal with the fact that people I know, cousins and nieces n shit(co workers, people I go to school with) will see my pathetic attempt to get my dick wet. That just seems so awkward and wrong.

I don't want my nieces seeing my profile and my attempt t get some, that's just out there.

This makes me glad I live away from all family

>get matched with several cuties i know
>mfw

Aside from all the other shit involved in dating, I honestly can't take any dude seriously who would make a complete clown out of himself for some pussy. Whenever I see these tinder threads where guys say "rate my pics/bio" I just fucking cringe. It isn't genuine in the slightest, they are jumping through hoops and putting together an act like a fucking circus animal, all for the chance of having a girl swipe "like" on their profile and perhaps, if she's in the mood, grace him with a "hey" in his virtual inbox. It's more gay than homosex desu.

Lmao I never act on my tinder matches.
>ego boost
>top natty supplement
>literal cattle

These guys aren't good looking though. Very obvious flaws

O G R E
G
R
E

>tfw have hundreds of matches and a 25% fuck rate despite being a 6 at best

just don't be autistic, make girls laugh and act boldly

Post your pics

they re goodlooking guys on one the most successful college football programs with staceys all around campus while you re on an thai anime massage parler hook up site for homos, spot the flaw

not OP, rate my tinder pls, even though i know you faggots arent going to have any good advice to give me on losing my virginity to a slut that's not fat or a nigger

display pic

christ normal people are gross

Did you really put 7" on your profile are you actually retarded my friend

>abs
>guitar
>virgin

based on this i'd say get a surgery on that deformed face

no woman will ever swipe right on you. have a pic where you dont look like a midget
toga party is a lame excuse for showing off what exactly? thats not a good physique women will like
ultimately, depends on your face. but since you look frail und effeminate, so your face wont be helping either

tinder advice: have a good looking face

Jesus, lose the ghay guitar pic. Go to beach on a sunny blue sky day, pose like frank zane. And >7"?
Thats shit grills do. U a grill?

>over 100 matches
>no sex until now

what is the point of not being ugly if you can't talk with girls?

his physique is fine he just has some spergy "funny guy" bio.

Genius bait (or legit retarded if serious).

Made me laugh either way. Thanks, user.

>his physique is fine he just has some spergy "funny guy" bio.
its not fine for tinder since he isnt good looking in the first place. I live with the staciest roomie you can imagine, and she has like 40 matches or so after a year of tinder. she easily dismisses hundreds of guys before she dignifies some guy with swiping right.
gif too big to upload, thats how my roommate swips as well
i.imgur.com/yCnQsXz.gif