Am i going to make it?

Am i going to make it?
youtube.com/watch?v=HYIB14cesJ4&list=WL&index=137

Enjoy your herniated discs.

Is this satire? What is this lift working that dead lifts with a weight you can actually lift not hitting?

wtf is wrong with your hack squat, you look like a fucking worm moving your spine in zigzag.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuggg

partial movements have their place, not like that though.

Am I missing something ? The heavier you are deadlifting in this video is 130 kg, right ? And you think you will pull 230kg beltless in November, hence in two months ? You couldn't even get 200 to your knees.

I'm weak for my gym standards and even I can rep 140kg for 15 with a one rep max of 215kg. There is no way in hell you pull 230kg in November.

Also those hack squats look fucking awful. Sorry to be so rash but you need to hear it. You're gonna injure yourself if you keep this up.

You failed to deadlift 200kg and you are rack pulling 160kg more than your failed DL? You are going to destroy your spine doing that. No way your are adapted to 360kg.

Remember that muscle adapts on the scale of days or weeks but bones and fiberous tissue take months or years to adapt.

That's just ego lifting

>Remember that muscle adapts on the scale of days or weeks but bones and fiberous tissue take months or years to adapt.

So what advice would you give to a noob who's on a LP strength routine?

All these warning posts on Veeky Forums have me kinda shook

STOP
ARCHING
YOUR
BACK

jesus christ I audibly cringed expecting a herniation

Do hypertrophy + Sprints and enjoy running with your children at 50.

so essentially: work in the 8-12 rep range & HIIT on "rest" days?

>tfw gf broke up with me after I proposed

I want to be running with my children and their children!

jesus christ delete this video

you have absolutely no tightness anywhere, your spine is bending like a twitching snake and you are quarter squatting the weight up for rack pulls, not actually pulling it

on top of that you are hyperextending at top of the pulls, your upper and middle back is rounded to hell and back

theres a significant bump on your lumbar spine, you cant dl 140kg with decent form yet you even THINK about pulling 200?

Drop the fucking weights to 2pl8, learn how to do conventional (watch deadlift like chris duffin on yt)
Dont do behind the back, you arent built for it and you compensate by massive back arching

i had cringed throughout entire video

>weighted worms
rip spine

Those fucking hack squats (or btb diddles or whatever) are the worst I have ever seen. You are going to seriously injure yourself. Just find a different exercise, they're not worth it.

example of me doing RDL
(low weight, only 100kg, yet my one rep max dl is 190kg after 1 year of suboptimal training)

Notice how back is flat, upper back is pulled tight too, this actually causes the bar to get off the floor before i even start pulling.

You seem to have no concept of hip hinge either.

you need to go to absolute beginning and work from there my man.
No one cares if you can dl 5 plates after a year, its still low weight for any serious lifter, yet if you snap your shit in process because of hurry you will regret it for rest of your damn life.

learn how to pull from Chris Duffin

>wants to get married
i'd dump your ass too

lol

The guy in the video is definitely on his way to snapcity