Max Dick gains

Are there any good exercises for max dick gains. After all it is a muscle so we must be able to grow it!

>I don't understand male anatomy the post

dick extensions with a plate and some string

Kegels and yohimbime hcl. Also, don't be a genetic waste.

penis stretchers only thing with guaranteed results outside of surgery

>After all it is a muscle
Wrong. Plase at least check some resource before making a thread.

How to have a big dick:
Be born with dick genetics

Fallback plans:
Kill yourself
Become trap

Multi-directional stretches, side to side, leg tuck pulls and wearing my extender is my routine with some jelqs thrown in sometimes

And the before/after pics of your dick to prove to anons that what youre spouting isnt complete bullshit are where?

>After all it is a muscle!

Weak bait.
Shame on those who took a bite.

all wrong except this guy
hey how about you use google dumbass, theres plenty of evidence that all that he said works
t. guy whos almost gotten a full inch of length and some change in width

There are but you have to be really patient. I've failed to even make a routine out of using BathMate.

Not a muscle, but
Overhand jelqs
V-jelqs
Multi-directional stretches
Ulis
Horse squeeze
Clamping/clamped jelqs

I listed in order or difficulty, don't try the last 3 until you're trained - just like lifting, you can send your dick to snap city if you're an impatient cunt and do retarded shit

Also extenders have studies proving efficacy, however will do nothing for girth which is arguably more important

I don't do it for others + taking measuring pics alone is extremely difficult hence why I don't bother with it, I just keep a measurement log for myself, currently at 7.1 BPEL (length) x 5.1 MEG (girth)

If you want progress pics you can find some in some members' gallery on PEgym

Dick size doesn't mean shit. Mine is huge but I never deliver it

Where do you buy an extender?

>t. guy whos almost gotten a full inch of length and some change in width

how long did it take? Also I have never seen any before after pictures despite googling before.

about a year

PEgym has a bunch of evidence i believe

Use
The
Internet

I already tried Ali and eBay, where'd you get yours?

I got mine off their official website

Which is? Golden Erect?

Penimasterpro, german based company, but there are like dozens of other extender brands I think, just find one you like and order directly from their website

Thanks senpai