YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
youtube.com/watch?v=RBTr6OLAHB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I legit don't care.

chill out dog
it's just easier getting protein from animals than vegetables. you live a respectable life but it aint for me

Kys hypocrite

I like meat eaters

Brb OP gonna go make some eggs n' bacon real quick.

>Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, (((as far as is possible and practicable))), all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.
vegansociety.com/go-vegan/definition-veganism

A murderer and someone who cares for their terminal grandmother as she passes are not on the same tier. You're a fucking idiot

>eggs n' bacon

HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF

Lol you think they don't murder animals for those things just like they do for food? Keep lying to yourself you fucking hypocrites.

Yelling at autists on a fitness board probably wont help.

Hurting and kiling animals is not sociopathic but sadistic you mong.

>These are the people that want to converts others to vegan

Don't get mad at him. His body is filled with toxins (pus&blood in milk, etc.) and the meat has his bowels completely inflamed. He couldn't understand a just world because all he would feel inside of it is pain. He attacks you because dissatisfaction and iniquity are all he knows.

I live not below or above, but within nature. I know you urbanite vegans have never really been connected with the real, natural world, but some of us still live in it, and your delusions about how domesticated animals are treated will forever be delusions. Those peta videos of bloodletting and animals flopping around are all halal/kosher slaughters, so go fucking bark up their trees if you want actual animal suffering to end faggot.

>murder is ok if the thing you're murdering doesn't flop around too much

damn didnt know my milk was filled with piss and blood and rat shit no more gomed for me

Why are you such a faggot? Why do you care so much about the life of a random animal? Its the same as killing a fly or a spider.

Stop false flagging us, it's hard enough as it is.

Who gives a fuck

NOT TRUE IF I DELUDE MYSELF INTO THINKING PLASTIC THINGS DONT COME FROM ANIMALS

LALALALLALULU CANT HEARHYOU

I'm a hunter who actually understand life, you're a fool and will always be a fool
You really have no concept of where you live and why you have the freedoms you do, what a fucking joke

You arent vegan

>I cast hellfire blast
>Nat20
>Deal 30 damage

Heh, nothin personnel, cucko

>You arent vegan

I'm larping

Nigga I'd eat people if they weren't so goddamn full of toxins and also illegal to kill. Meat is fucking incredible. Fuck outta here with your vegan shit.

Murder is ok because I encourage murder. Hope that clears it up.

might as well just go smoke a pack of ciggies, it'll have the same affect.

>eats sushi while reading this

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

this desu

You're using a computer. Parts of that computer were made by people who eat meat.

The electricity you're using to run your computer is being generated by burning animal byproducts.

The car you drove in to get your computer, your food, your clothes, and everything else in your life, is run on fuel that is an animal byproduct.

YOU ARE LIVING A LIE. YOU ARE NOT A TRUE VEGAN. YOU HAVE ONLY TWO CHOICES LEFT TO YOU: STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE VEGAN, OR KILL YOURSELF TO ATONE FOR YOUR PART IN THE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THE ANIMAL KINGDOM SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PETTY LITTLE MATERIAL POSSESSIONS.

Don't care
Don't need a reason
I think it is delicious
The fact that you vegans get your panties all twisted over it gives it EXTRA flavour
My waifu eats meat
Good for macros

I in fact enjoy meat so much I even eat artificial meat, like your bait OP

Isn't it fucking hilarious how every time you ask a vegan on Veeky Forums to post their body they literally never do it?

>YOU ARE JUST A SOCIOPATH WHO LIKED TO KILL HARMLESS THINGS
I mean you're not wrong. But telling a sociopath to care? Do you enjoy screaming into the abyss?

This guy is such a bad advert for veganism. Its not even the diet at fault he just has such shitty inserts.

>search vegan infants out of curiosity
>parents look like some meth addicts on the street
>child face is all weird and she has no fat on her body like a regular healthy kid

welp, that was disgusting, thanks for making me curious with a copy pasta.

Take this autismal garbage and leave

Just because it's copypasta, doesn't mean it's not true.

Feel free to copy my copypasta. Help spread the word about the VEGAN LIES.

I would kill myself if I looked like that after 12 years of training.

The primary concern of a standard vegan is that their veganism makes them superior in every way to all non-vegans. It gives them something to live for by becoming special snowflakes, go easy on the poor girls

literally only women and numales are vegan. What always funny is to ask these liberal-bourgeois vegans how they feel about abortion and watch them squirm and dodge around the fact that they are complete fucking hypocrites when it comes to not killing animals.
It's cool to kill human babies but not ok to eat unfertilized chicken eggs

>unfertilized chicken eggs
Yeah, how about that? They'd go to waste anyway. Isn't being wasteful even worse? Native American traditionalists would be disgusted.

Not vegan anymore but it still annoys me when dipshits like you unintentionally strawman vegan positions due to your lack of understanding. If you base moral value on sentience, then you can hold a perfectly consistent position that it's wrong to kill animals (not unfertilized chicken eggs since no one holds this position) but it's okay to kill a non-sentient fetus.

In fact, veganism is based on some pretty genuine moral principles, especially around the Argument from Marginal Cases. Given a belief in both deontological philosophy and human moral value, animals having the right to life and basic considerations naturally follows. I honestly don't even get why people try arguing against the moral philosophy of veganism, it's really sound. Why not just admit it's sound and that you don't give a fuck?

Any so-called 'philosophy' or 'moral choice' that involves sabotaging human well-being (which a strict vegetarian diet most certainly does) is not to be taken seriously. You can *survive* on a Vegan diet, but you cannot *thrive* on a Vegan diet; if you can't feed a developing child a Vegan diet without damaging their development then it's not a valid way of eating, plain and simple.

I don't get any vegans have to be so black and white all the time. Like, what's wrong with eating eggs from free range chickens? And what's wrong with eating fish. Fish don't have souls.

You can very well thrive on a vegan diet. Admittedly, it's not optimal, but you can do much better than 95% of people with a vegan diet (assuming you're planning properly and taking necessary supplements).
Vegans aren't black and white on all issues. Issues like free-range eggs are gray areas within vegan discussion. However, fish are sentient, so it's wrong to eat them (within vegan principles). Seafood like oysters or mussles would be fine to eat as a vegan though (non-sentient). The only thing black and white is the focus on sentience defining moral value. Other things, like taking eggs or killing ambiguously sentient creatures like lobsters are gray areas and opinions are divided within the vegan community.

That's faggot propaganda just like the myth that men have a g-spot inside of their anus

> animals having the right to life and basic considerations naturally follows

This is some bird law logic.

Just look up the argument from marginal cases and shut the fuck up desu

Hey op, I just made 24k over 53 days at sea committing salmon genocide. We even threw baby kings overboard because the cannery won't pay us enough to deliver them.
When I get home to LA I'm going to buy a 4K dollar rifle to kill more animals, probably won't even eat them.

All for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBTr6OLAHB0
WATCH IT PUSSY