What Mode Is Gaston?

What Mode is Gaston and how would I achieve it?

In the music video he claims he ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help him get large and now that he's grown he eats 5 dozen eggs and is roughly the size of a barge

lmao^

No seriously back in school I was always a weak omegamale and a few years ago saw this movie again and remembered how Alpha Gaston was and grew envy:
>Picking up a bench of three horny mirin babes above his head then holding it with one arm.
>Floor shakes when he moves
>Best hunter in town
>Snapped a fucking belt with his huge muscular neck
>Fucking eats it later in the video
>Being tall and having a super deep opera voice
>Every fucking muscle group above natty limit bulging out of his shirt
>Fucking predator rather than railing the mirin ladies he tries to seduce the most innocent incorruptible girl in the whole city
>Talks about raising strapping chad alpha sons and pumping belle full of babies
>Unites an entire town to march to a nightmarish castle to fight off a demonic beast
>Goes to a hook-nosed kike who pulls strings to force belles father into a mental institution cause she wouldn't appease his wish to bone her full of genetic masterpieces
>Takes an extra step to prove himself to belle by trying to kill her newfound love.

^Aside from being an asshole is literally the physical manifestation of Raging Testosterone doing anything he can to achieve his goals

youtube.com/watch?v=O5JvnrDNLXY

Is Gaston the poster-boy for Chad-ism?

I'm not sure man, words cannot describe.

All I know is that no one fucks like Gaston.

Bargemode

As LeFou says, he's perfect. A pure paragon. How can you hope to achieve perfection?

this

This thread is unbelievably cringe inducing

Neckpilled

Gaston got cucked by Beast, why would you wanna be like him?

This tbqhwyf

brah he got cucked his waifu left him for a real beast

If Gaston had a mansion I guarantee you that whore would've chosen him

The moral of the story is that girls love when you abuse them and when they are emotionally vulnerable you show them the good side of you and then capitalize and marry them/fuck them quickly after

If the beast weren't swole he would basically be your average Veeky Forums user.

Anti social
Ugly
No friends
Spends unhealthy amount of time looking into a screen at what could have been.
People around him merely to be used as objects.
See-saws between autistic anger and M'lady behaviour around females.
Jealous of the most accomplished person in town.
Needs the girl to take all the initiative while simultaneously blaming anything but himself for his lack of success with the girl.
Still leaves with teapot mummy.

This, wallet killed Gaston

So... The takeaway is that Belle is a fucking gold digging whore and would unironically marry an abusive literal beast than give a good man a chance

Fucking French roastie. No wonder they put her with the others like the basic bitch hoarder from under the sea, the loose slut who has an open relationship concurrently with 7 other dudes, and that one dumb cunt who hurts herself on a spindle despite there being no spindles in the kingdom and knowing full well ahead of time to not do that.

Fucking, why are white women such cancer even in fiction?

Sleeping beauty

Bleeding on spindle=first period
Bramble Forrest=hymen/virginity
Eternal sleep=dormant womanhood
Prince kissing=losing of virginity and becoming a woman

Gaston did NOTHING wrong
That being said, he's his own mode.
Gastonmode

>Gastonmode
seconded

>Beast is Veeky Forums incarnate

Come to think of it, the ethnic girls are better:

Mulan is duty bound, responsible to her family, hides her gender and so isn't a slut... but is instead a feminist power fantasy.

Jasmine is mudslim living under Sharia law, but leaves castle without being accompanied by any male relative and isn't beheaded, so she's clearly got the rebellious nature that, if westernized, would immediately convert her to the worst slut around

Pocohontas is some organic nature hippie girl who is probably way too into horses and stuff, but otherwise pretty wholesome

The recent additions are Tiana who is a nigress and Moana who is BBW HAES. In Disney princess lore, perhaps white women might be awful, but it's not like ethnic women are really that much better. Unless, of course, you're a beta asian male and totally okay with being equal with or under the thumb of your wife. You are Arab mudslim yourself and have no problem enforcing sharia law and beating your wife. You're an imperialist white man with the power of imperial England at your beck and call.

Watching Aladdin as a kid has given me a lifetime attraction to short brown chicks.

>Jasmine is mudslim
How do you figure

ARABIIANNN NIGGGGHHTTTTSSS WE ARE IN ARABIIAAA ARAB ARAB ARAB FEZ EVERYWHERE

Which is odd because the original tale as told takes place on the border of China if not in China.

True and Aladdin's original name was Ching Chong Ding Dong.

Neck theory holds true

Kek,

but actually the story of Aladdin was literally set in China before Disney made that movie

>What Mode is Gaston and how would I achieve it?

Synthol, lots of it.

He threw an old man out onto the street in the middle of winter after he was asked to save his daughter

It was only set in China because to the people who made the story, China was a faraway, exotic land. The China described in the 'original' story bears no resemblance to the real thing.

When I was a kid he was always my favorite Disney character, wanted to be like him.

Beast locked his dad up for eternity for picking a flower.

Gaston was right to think the old man was a bumbling imbecile. Why should gaston risk his life because of the rantings of a lunatic for a girl which has repeatedly shunned his advances.

All that proves is that Belle was mentally ill and didn't deserve Gaston, because that bitch fell in love with the beast in his ANIMAL FORM without even knowing he used to be a human prince. Meaning she's not as innocent as Gaston thought, she's literally into bestiality.

>Fucking, why are white women such cancer even in fiction?
Wow, it's almost like Disney is owned by kikes and they alter these ancient European folk stories into propaganda designed to corrupt the youth?
Beauty and the Beast was one of the earliest films post-Jewish takeover of Disney.

No? The original tale takes place in Persia, so they would have been Zoroastrians. But once again, Jews took over Disney and decided to shill Islam to the west.