ITT. Give me attention

I want to start lifting again, but some bad practices back in the day (around 4 years ago), bad technique and overexercising led me to have knee pain (which leads me to assume my knees are fucked for life).

I am not entirely sure if it was the squats but theres a huge possibility they were. And I can't really conclude if it was my past lifting life what caused this or if sitting so much over the years has led me to this (is this even a thing? I dont know, I have no medical experience but please let me know).

So I MAY have fucked up knees can't squad. Back in the day I used to do Starting strenght and was really happy with it... But now what? Is there any hope for me? Can I still exercise or is there some sort of activity that will make my joints stronger?

I am 23 btw. Pls respond. Thanks.

Just do high rep low weight for as long as it takes for you to feel resistant to the damage you took.

You're young enough for your body to adapt to pretty much anything. Just go easy with it for a while and get your form down.

Mate, its been years like this. Theres not a single day where I don't feel knee pain, now this pain is not unbearable, it feels more like "soreness", but most of my time I am sitting on the computer... which leads me to believe this pain is being aggravated by me sitting down instead of my past life.

So at some times I wonder if It will ever heal or if I actually damaged something down there.

Shut the fuck up about "back in the day." You're 23, not 53.

If you actually have an issue, go to a doctor. If you have creaking and popping, get over yourself.

Well back in the day was really something else, buddy!

And come on, you know how it is for some of us. Doctor is not even in the considerations, its expensive here.

I told ya, it feels sore, at times It feels painful. Dont know how it came to be or where it came from. It just is, maybe somebody has had similar experience?

Thicc thread?

Thicc thread.

that's fit you retard lol

Thats THICC, you low test cuck.

go to the gym. just don't do squats.

you won't though because your mind is already on the track of making up excuses on why you shouldn't go to the gym.

you don't see the value or utility enough for you to ACTUALLY want to solve your problem, because your problem is already fundamentally non-blocking to going to the gym.

It's like saying you had to GIVE UP on basketball because you tried to dunk once and you hurt your ankle.

you just don't want it enough

you sound like you need a healthy dose of 5x5 squats every other day.

Fuck I should read below first post more.

go to the doctor you loon

Nigga, do you even believe half the shit you are typing?

Have some thicc too.

Go to a physio

But where can I go to ease the THICC addiction?

Guys give me tips on how to be a tranny without parents knowing

squats without twisting floor apart (glute engagement, lockingknee joomt) caused knee pain for me

ever since i watched and preached cue of rooting feet into ground and twisting them outwards knee pain was gone

who?

Look up leg and hip stretches and try them out and see if it gets better.

Man the harpoons, Veeky Forums. How do we cure Veeky Forums of the landwhale problem?