Emotional during lifting?

Emotional during lifting?
>At gym
>In between sets I check my phone and I see proof that my ex who cheated on me still exists and is having a good life
>Get super fucking angry
>Start lifting like a mad man
>Increase all my lifts for that day, doing reps with the angriest face while breathing through my grinned teeth
>Finish workout feeling physically and emotionally exhausted
>Get in car
>Break down crying and screaming
Is this healthy? Has anyone else done this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty normal buddy.

its pretty normal to have never had a gf as well
i dont know these feels

Wow, what are you going through man?

Whats on your mind?

Well I just recently got cheated for the second time in my life. My first gf cheated on me, then it took me awhile to finally get comfortable around another girl and trust one, but I finally did, and then she cheated on me.

None of my friends seem to care about me, no one ever asks how I'm doing, none of them ever invite me out. I had a thing going with a girl but one day we were sleeping in my bed together, the next day she completely ghosted me.

I just don't get what is wrong with me and why everyone seems to leave me.

Welcome to adulthood. Even when youre surrounded by friends and people who (((care about you))), the one true friend you have at all times is yourself. You need to accept that life can be like this, where you go through periods of solitude and feelings of abandonment but still you still know you can make it.

You don't need friends. you are your own best friend. who is the person who will be with you through thick and thin, defeintly not the soft cunt u play wow with or whatever you do. its fine to have friends and its even fine to maybe rely on them once in a while. but theres no point doing anything if you cant believe that you are great.

Rough times, brother.

Nobody, except for my mother, cares about me too. Hey at least you had gf's and all that jazz.

I wish I could be your friend.

>he takes his phone to the gym

How did you see proof of her though?
>not blocking her across the board on everything
>not deleting every trace of her
>not just letting go and forgetting
I was in a similar situation, minus the cheating, and it's hard, but this is the best way to go about things. Just forget about it lad. Move on.

I also fuel my emotions through the bullshit my exes put me through. Although I blocked and removed all traces of them so there's no way I could see what they're actually doing. Instead I use my imagination to pretend they're trying to better themselves just like I am. I imagine them failing and that's what motivates me to lift hard to blow them the fuck out.

It goes away once you start getting laid again, man. Don't let some bad people ruin you

sounds like the common element here is YOU, meaning YOU are the problem. go ahead and fuck off and kys, repulsive bitch. no bump. seriously, kys asap, retard.

Shut the fuck up user, dont disrespect your fit bros.

>argruing with some guy i play video games with
>decide fuck him
>ban him from my discord and delete every post he made (there's a button for it)
>new bench 1rm

Invite me to your server fit fag

I don't know if it's healthy, but it's the mental strength of not looking at that shit that will be better for you.

For example, I refuse to look up a girl on facebook because I know that she was supposed to get married in July and if I see her in a wedding dress it will probably break me.

Thanks anons, for most of my life I was really alone, I was homeschooled until high school and never had many friends. So when I finally started making friends and talking to girls, especially in college and work, I got really into it and really attached to everyone in my life

So times like these brings me back to how I used to be and how shitty and lonely it was. But I just gotta keep lifting
Mutual friend. I hate it, but at the same time it's slightly motivating. Seeing her just makes me wanna do better, it makes me eat those last few calories or want to go to the gym and work my ass off

>muh gee eff
>muh love
Fucking deserved it. Are you all fucking retarded ? Family and 2D is all you need, can you even imagine what precious time OP fucking WASTED on his cheating whore ex ? Can you imagine how much could he have accomplished in that time instead of doing stupid shit with his ex ? Can you even imagine how much she held him back when he was with her, how much he could've lifted ? No you fucking don't because your entire self worth depends on females. Your entire lives are spent chasing pussy, getting laid or getting a gf is a fucking accomplishment for you faggots.Fucking subhumans.

All the time. Maybe it's excessive Veeky Forums but I power through a lot of my sets using my anger towards women as my driver. Like I love my girlfriend, my mom, my sisters, etc, and I consciously know all the women in my life have been nothing but good to me. But when I lift, I still think of nothing but smashing some hypothetical whore cunt's face in.

In many ways, women are the new niggers. When a woman does good, it's because she is an individual exception and should be cherished, when a woman does something bad, the average woman is shit and deserves death.

I kind of want to do this now. Constantly REMIND MYSELF WHY I TOOK UP THE IRON.

My experience with all the women has been shitty. They are cold emotionless creatures. I've had girls go from one night making out in my bed with me, to the very next day being very cold to me and acting like it didn't happen
Do it, put on some angry music and lift like a mad man

Same thing happens to me too. I get angry at myself when I see other dudes there who are more jacked and aesthetic, and sometimes they lift with their gfs. I get mad at myself because I'm not as aesthetic as they are and for being a KV even though I'm fucking 26. Sucks man. It's that feeling that I should have started earlier and I missed out.

I poo'd myself lifting once and that made me pretty emotional

Many of the people here seem to have difficulties coping with the realities of dealing with women.

Why do you have any connection left to the woman at all?

I have recently become single from the only woman with whom I've been with in life, but I understand female nature and we parted in a very drama - free way, afterwards I removed all traces of her and moved on. I didn't feel anything particularly disturbing.

You need to set yourself on the right foot when you begin any relationship, all women are whores by nature and their loyalty to you is proportional to their lack of options and how much you fulfill her criteria - this is simply the nature of the woman and if you can't handle that, you should not get involved with one.

I found out my ex is getting married a little while back, meanwhile I haven't had a relationship since, though I did fuck another girl thank fucking god for that woooo weee.

It kinda hit me how much time I've wasted. Felt like she "won", you know? I cried so hard, like so fucking hard. Felt like nothing to no one. Kept thinking about suicide. She like became a convenient symbol of just everything wrong in my life, feeling ugly, impotent, not good enough, a little faggot invisible to women and disrespected by men, while she's a pretty blonde bombshell whose had guys (and girls) throw themselves at her since we were young. I felt like a little speck of dust that got caught in her orbit, almost like she's got the greater soul. She's always had this je ne sais quoi about her that people have always picked up on, and meanwhile in this corner is me, weak, ugly, and alone. I never felt so small in my life.

I remember sobbing and choking on it like a bitch and then I heard this quiet little voice say, "user, even if you are a cockroach, you're an absolute fucking savage for being able to handle this level of self-hatred".

And then I started lifting.

This, sadly.

Well aren't you an edgy one.

Better now user? Still think about her?

goddamn user

fugg

You're worth someone who doesn't cheat on you, don't dwell on loosing them because you didn't loose them - you gained something being absent from people like that. Breakups are often thought of in terms of loss - this is false.

But I agree with others here, the problem is you. You have to realize this, you have to adapt from this, get stronger. Always stand up tall after falling.

Fuck you nigger

Do you have a small dick?

I thought women were goblins? Guess not

Gymed hard today as I found out my Ex was banging a ''friend/acquaintance'' Which I have been hanging out with, buying drinks etc. Felt like such a cuck was literally shaking with rage. Also feel a bit betrayed because my friends knew and didn't tell me.

I REALLY needed the motivation though. Just disillusioned with women and how easy it all is for them. Ex is nothing special and has banged loads of guys. I've banged one girl once

Been there bud.

>stopped talking to a girl I used to go out with
>nothing too serious, but we just stopped
>like 8 months later she hits me up telling me my new picture on facebook looked pathetic and I looked weird
>got me so mad that this pathetic bitch is bold enough to tell me something like that
>went to the gym and got a deadlift PR, was supposed to be my 1RM but I got it for two reps

After this girl, still no gf, been two years

Did you respond to her? I hope you didn't

Pathetic, you're not even being offensive, you're just being sad.

Nope, I ignored her, thank god I stood my ground

Good job user, seriously

Y'all need to listen to some Young Dro

youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs

I do, but she's gone forever, she's been gone. One day I'll look at my six-pack in the mirror and say "I made it."

Fucking LOL

Your (((friends))) want to fuck your ex. My "best friend" cut me off after my ex and I broke up so he could try to fuck her. He even told me while her and I were together that he liked her. Cunts

Fuck bro same story, fuck those thots man, God I really wanna go on a killing spree but instead I cry

>"user, even if you are a cockroach, you're an absolute fucking savage for being able to handle this level of self-hatred".
That's actually a good one

except for the last bit, my life tbqh user

I feel empty inside and depressed all the time. Accepting my sad existence helps me to give every lift my 100% maximum effort because it's the one thing I can do with competence.

"Friends" usually ask me what I'm up to on the weekend, thinking oh cool wanna hang out, but instead could you help me move this or pick that up from the store. Then maybe help assemble it after aka IKEA.

Same friends I also had the hunch they knew my ex gf was up to shady shit but kept quiet because "friends" of hers too. I would tell myself don't be insecure, cut these thoughts, but the gut feeling was always there

Now I just don't answer texts or rarely respond anymore. Looking for a new circle/group.

The more I workout the less it gets to me now