Is it wrong if I want to go to the gym dressed like Ryu...

Is it wrong if I want to go to the gym dressed like Ryu? I think kimono's look cool but at the same time I realize how much of a faggot I might look.

if you aren't big you'll just look like an idiot

You'll definitely look like a faggot, it's up to you how much of a shit you wanna give about that.

When did this guy grow a beard
why does he have such big ass feet
and you can only dress like that if your a homeless martial artist

If you have to ask, OP...

lol didnt he used to be asain?

What if you get as swole as Ryu?

You will literally be this guy

How do I get a body like that?

SF characters have big hands and feet because it's easier to whiff punish and play neutral game in general when those features are exaggerated.

SS + GOMAD... -SS

Red?

Looking over the supposed "awkwardness" of it will transcend you to new levels.

Is Ryu natty? If I start lifting natty could I maybe hit a late growth spurt and become good looking like Ryu? Im a DYEL ugly manlet right now

When the fuck has ryu ever worn a kimono you tranny faggot?

Big hands + big forearms is aesthetic perfection. I have tiny hands and wrists... I fear my arms will never look that good. I only hope that my small wrists will make my forearms look large in comparison.

Can hands become more rugged and muscular? I have soft, weak, womanly hands.

Everything is okay except for that faggoty-assed rag tied on the left bicep. What is that for, besides purely fake aesthetic purposes?

>calling a gi a kimono

What the fuck

>kimono

>satsui no hado
>natty
Pick one

I used to see a guy near my workplace who would wear german army uniform, head to toe. Ill fitting of course. He was thin as a twig, long hair, autistic face.
He also had a fucking girlfriend which shocked me.

Fucking Wehraboos

You have to be hyooj to wear autism gear at the gym. If you're big enough, you can get away with anything ironic. Otherwise people will assume you literally have autism.

wearing a karate costume to a public gym to lift weights.

people will think there is something wrong with you mentally.

It's called a Gi you fucking mong.

If you looked like Ryu, too, you'd be a fucking legend.

The Ki and Gi are literally the same symbol. It means clothes, wearable, whatever.. Mono means thing.

Gi = Wearable
Kimono = Wearable Thing

They are interchangeable.

If I saw a guy cosplaying as Ryu at the gym I'd have nothing but respect for him. Assuming you're big enough to pull it off, that is.

>implying genetics isn't natty
spotted the ugly balding framelet

The ten-ten still makes it SOMEWHAT different.

And as you can tell from the other comments, when certain words became common in the west, their context here, in our culture, means something very specific.

Almost everybody calls the martial arts uniform a gi, and everybody is familiar with what you would refer to as a "kimono".

That argument aside, a quick google search tells me "the word “gi” derives from “keikogi” which means training gear"

>guy comes in cosplaying as Ryu
>shredded as fuck
>doesn't lift any weights, just starts bouncing on his feet, air boxing in the corner, and throws out the occasional roundhouse kick for an entire hour
>everybody stares
>after that day you'll see people trying to emulate his "routine"

I know everyone makes fun of that dude, but that silk robe looks comfy as fuck.