Sips

So uh guys... Is this stuff even good for our bodies?

Extremely good. It has caffeine and vitamins B6 and B12 in it.

Oh. I guess I don't need to worry then.

I'm still trying to figure out how to recover from the stale aftertaste. Any advice would be appreciated.

More sips

I’m new to Veeky Forums. Can someone explain the sips to me pls. I keep seeing it. So confused

its the monster advertising team trying to promote their drink to people who lift, this is everywhere not only Veeky Forums. Ive seen a drastic increase in people who drink this shitty white can of monster this year at the gym.

RIP in peace big Rich

Your hand is that of a loney fat dwarf's

It's true.

>get transferred to night shift
>need energy to stay awake
>try sips because memes
>it's actually really good

Second sip of the night boiz

gargle semen
by the gallon

Well it's completely chimical shit full of Endocrine disruptor.
There is absolutly no use for this piece of shit on a diet but marketing try so hard to say so, so they can't get your money.

how the fuck do you cunts sleep lol

inb4 "hurr caffeine doesn't affect me"

I work night shift. So there is no such thing as quality sleep in my life anyway.

Where are your finger!

Definite shakes

>Store doesnt open till 12 am on sunday morning
>Had to take a caffein pill as PWO instead of glorious sips.
>fml

sipping this instead of ALL DAY YOU MAY bcaas it's like you don't wanna make it COME ON, LET S GET BIG!!! , NONE OF THIS ONCE A DAY CRAP

But I'm at work...

Its sooooooo good!

we're leaving humanity b e h i n d

Got any source on that? No? Back to sipping then

>get physical labor job
>12 hour shift
>standing on concrete all day in shit-tier boots that I have to wear
>toe nails turning black from the pressure, skin peeling of in some places, hardening in others
>callouses in places I didn’t know I could get callouses, like tips of every single toe
>buy the white shit once from the vending machine
>literally don’t feel a thing, all pain gone
>start drinking it every day
I don’t know what drugs they put in there, and I don’t know how badly I’m fucking up my body, but I don’t care

Get some good damned decent shoes and replace them every 3 months. That's the norm for that type of work.

what part of ALL DAY YOU MAY didn't you understand user, the ALL DAY part, or the YOU MAY.

lol we get new boots every 12 months if we’re lucky

I’m not paying $300 out of my own pocket for this shitty job

Nice soft hands dyel

drink up, Judah Ben-Hur

Well I don't exercise so yeah.

I only ever sip in the morning

>300$
u mean up to 100$

Yes or no lads?

>sweetener
easy example of shit you drink.

but keep going, the gene-pool will clean itself.

Remember that industrials and lobby don't give a fuck about your health. They will make your eat/drink every kind of nasty shit and defend themself with :
>well you don't have to BUY it !

Monster is god tier energy drink for lifters

please don't remind me of last year's forced meme thank you very much

Vegan here
Would recommend sips as alternative to meat

You don't sip past 3pm

Sips has 5 times the nutrients as your standard omelet.

Who here /gulp/?

That stuff is for raging homosexuals only friend.
Are you a raging homosexual?

Can you stop shilling this kike-engineerd poison?!

They are healthy and have lots of benefits. Sips killed my tapeworm when nothing else worked.

>$300
Son, you can get hugh quality steel toe boots WITH some nice insoles for literally half of that.

>sleep
Nice try fag, I'm not falling for the Shuteye Jew ever again.

Its 666 in Jew language.

So no

Let me make a confession bois ... I drink zero

Made me have a chuckle

Health and safety reminder to only drink one once a day or you'll shit out black tar

Once a week is better actually

Anyone else get toxic bad breath after these? I have had people have visually repulsed when I speak to them when they are normally repulsed after they get to know me.

>1 can for $2
>"nah too expensive"
>2 cans for $4
>"WOW WHAT A BARGAIN LET ME GET MY WALLET"
Do people really not get how this works?

>Not buying the pack which is cheapest per 100ml

Are any other energy drinks acceptable for sipping or its just Monster strictly?

On all the meme pics I only see Monster cans, what about Red Bull, isn't that one like the most popular in the world?

I like golden power brand too. Red bull is okay. But the memes are about sips and sips are only monster energy ultra zero

At my gas station its $3.50 for 1 can and $4.00 for 2 cans.

HOW?

/sip bro checking in. 711 guy called me AND THEY FINALLY GOT PURPLE IN STOCK!!! I dropped everything and went and got purple sips.

Pic related

Same amount of cafine as coffee but it's more refreshing, no crash, loaded with vitamins and it makes the "pshk" sound when you open it! An auditory tell that you're about to enjoy refresment and energy.

dont u have it anywhere else than gas stations ?
I get mine from a hardware store for 2,25 a can.
European btw

The white kind has the worst aftertaste in my opinion. The other ones aren't as bad

Monsters marketing department proving that anything can become a meme if you force it.

Shoo shoo red bull shill

>live in Germany
>can of sips is 1€
>americanos at starbucks are 2,50€

that's an easy math here

We out here in EU only sip exclusive Hells MAGNUM

regular price?

>tfw only have white and yellow sips in my local store

White is all you need.

Though sometimes orange is top tier

kek

>go outside your house
>they have one of these
what to do?

It took a solid 6 months of calling and stopping by the local 711 a couple times a week. But they finally came through

Start from left to right BUT REMEMBER, only 1 can a day.

Tried one can of this shit a few years back and felt like I was going to throw up. Disgusting stuff.

Wonder why it's in moon when I live in Canada. Then remember the god damn chinks are buying up all the real estate. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I get 3 for 5 dolla at caseys gas station. Yall need more capitalism

THEY HAVE BLUE JUICE>??!?!?@#?@# WTF

You're probably straight then. It's been studied that people who like the taste of energy drinks also like the taste of cum and people who dislike the taste of cum also dislike the taste of energy drinks.

what's in the blue can?

>Sips at night
Wtf

It's literally perfect for night owls

Have fun getting fat with your mountain dew

Hold up, is this true? Source on the study?

I think it was published in "mom science" magazine, the source for dyels...

Oh, god no. You just fell for a meme.

You can't have an aftertaste if you never stop drinking it

Just bought 2 sips
The white one and the red one
Never tried red but we'll see how it taste after I finish drinking a liter of milk

Holy fuck, i bought into the sips meme because of purp and orange , but be wary of the orange with the black top. The black top orange is disgusting sweaty garbage, orange with orange top is heavenly on par with purps.

Honestly better than preworkout supplements. Red bull is probably the least harmful as it has the least caffeine

Only rural and suburban retards drink energy drinks.

Intelligent city people drink coffee.

This fat wetback keeps buying the 30 packs at my local store. I'm sure he's fucking vendoring them, what a piece of shit. I've been stuck buying overpriced 10 packs instead. Fuck this guy.

Superior energy drink coming through.

Get rekt faggot