Will lifting get me a black gf ?

will lifting get me a black gf ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My understanding is black girls only date out of race when the male is a perceived sucker. Are you a sucker or can you act like one well?

you can get one now, all blacks want to date outside their race, man or woman. cons: loud bossy bitches you gotta constantly keep in check. pros: getting the evil eye from black males lel, I even had a black once maddogging me and my mulatto and he was on a date with a beaner, they get more butthurt than any race I've seen. and every black girl ive fucked has been great in bed.

ill just pretend to be your mom

Shoplifting

That would just repel me.

yes

samefag

No.
Going on welfare will gibs you a disgusting dindu

kys

Tell us more about your negrofucking experience user

>there aren’t even negroes in this fucking country
>just chinks and poo-in-loos
why even lift?

nice shop faggot

You're either a race traitor or a nigger. Either way, leave.

>Sage
bump

Probably, I get hit on a lot since becoming fit, which is super uncomfortable for me cause I'm as autistic as rain man wearing a my Little pony shirt while listening to anime music, but I seem to get hit on more by black chicks than white, at least by a little bit. Also get hit on by dudes a lot which is fucking weird, everyone always wants to touch my chest and arms, tfw I'm honestly considering getting fat again so I can blend back into the background.

You thought no homo was just a meme?

Lol I didn't think it would be as bad as it is, doesn't help that I'm really big, like I cant even but clothes that are not tight in the chest and arms without buying a 3x so no matter what I wear I look like I lift, I'm ready for fall when at least I can wear hoodies again

i hope so

>be me
>be skinny dyel
>have negras all over my dick
>hate nasty dark meat hos because they smell like shit

If you want a black gf you don't need to lift you need to deal.

It's very easy to come across as naive to an exploitative person. All you have to do is do them ONE favor, and don't ask for anything in return. Drive them somewhere and don't ask for gas, give them some food or other shit you don't want. You will practically see their eyes turn into dollar signs as they think of how much more they can get from you.

>black girls only date out of race
When they want their kids to have better hair

When they understand their own worthlessness as niggers

BWC

Lots of reasons

Races aren't a real thing, you /pol/smoker

cuckold XD

If races aren't a real thing, and we are all the same.
Why can't people be transracial?

Check mate, nigger.

newfag hasnt even heard of Harrison booth.
youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE

>will lifting get me herpes

It probably will if you get a black gf

Yeah, try claiming to be trans-racial, and even the most retarded leftists would cringe, try it in front of a nigger and watch you get your head kicked in.

Get the fuck out of here. You probably believe in transgenderism as well.

Black woman see white man as a devil,and this is a sexual taboo that can work in your favor,same as black guys are taboo for white girls.

Is this a joke?
Black girls have the deep rooted belief that white boys are above their league, so they avoid them in order to protect themselves from rejection.
The SECOND that they believe that even a 6/10 white male is somewhat interested, they will do everything in their power to secure their sperm.

>deep rooted belief
So, at some level, they recognize reality. Great.

Groid here, they go after white boys if

>they have been burned by Jamal, Tyrone, Tyrese, Jarone, Jerome, Ja Rule and Shaun
>they are uppity as fuck and think they're too good for everyone on the block
>they have a complex about having kids with darker skin than them
>they spend all day talking about how much they hate white people on Twitter
>SLAVE FETISH

And 100% of the time that white boy will have a full head of nice hair and colored eyes

>be me
>black
>primarily attracted to black girls
>they dont give me the time of day
>get more attention from white and asian girls ever since i started lifting

F U A R K

atleast you're being honest
only on the line where you're a skinny dyel though

>>SLAVE FETISH
best sex ever.