Night sweats

Anyone else have this problem? It started just recently but for the past 2 weeks I've drenched the covers in sweat every night.

I've lose a considerable amount of weight and gained good cardiovascular health im the past 2 years so during the day I sweat less than ever but then this started.

Go to the doctor and do a blood test. Night sweats are a symptom of lymphoma.

get a thinner doona

I sweat a fuckton at night, and my sister has told me she does as well. We are part scandinavian so maybe our bodies are naturally too efficient at producing heat?

Hey op I have the same problem. I've noticed if I ever eat carbs at night, my body heats up and I sweat noticeably

I got the same problem, dont worry, its commom to people who lift

Aids

go easy on the tren

aids

I'm scandi too
Now that you mention it I have had to go to bed with a full stomach lately because lf my schedule
But it's getting cold outside

WebMD also said it's cancer and I have 0 doubts it's correct

you fucking ameriturds and your fetishization of your ancestry
sickening

Night sweats and unintentional weight loss and are red flags for cancer. Like, in medical school, this is how board exams tell you "IT'S CANCER" without typing out the c word.

Go see a doctor.

It's not unintentional I've been tracking my macros pretty closely
Last time I went to the doctor was the entrance exam to mandatoru military service 10 years ago and I'm not about to start now

>cancer
>aids
pick one

How long does it take for aids to start acting up after transmitting because I think I'm pretty safe

night sweats are a predominant symptom of infection and appear shortly after contraction but can appear later too

god speed user. Try not to think of all those traps you settled for at the end of the night

It's been more than 12 months since I got my dick wet so I think I'm pretty safe it's cancer

not really, because HIV shows up months or years after infection. see a doctor.

It shows up in tests like 4 weeks after in 90% of cases

Why not both?

True. Cancer as a result of aids progression is also common.

RIP in peace OP

I have this since 3 years. Every night completely covered in sweat. I don't have cancer and I don't have HIV. It is really fucking strange and it is ruining my life. Sometimes it goes away for couple of weeks but it just came back a week ago. Got several blood tests done and I am all fine. I have 10% bodyfat don't smoke don't drink. Really fucking weird.

>Had night sweats like crazy during spring then it stopped
>See this thread
>"ITS CANCER"
o-oh okay, I guess all that lifting was for nothing.