>Americans

Shit-tier
>Other Asians
>East-Africans
>South-Americans

Just-tier
>pgymies
Some clarification
West-Africans are tall and well-built literally made for hard work.

Mongolians are short/average height but extremely robust and made for extremely harsh terrains.

Samoans tend to have huge frames with lots of mass.

Blacks tend to have superior upper bodies. Asians tend to have superior lower bodies. Whites tend to be the most balanced out of all races.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
mongolfood.info/en/
e-mongol.com/mongolia_culture_cooking-recipes.htm#Suuteitsai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians are poverty bench, the race.
I've encountered multiple Asian guys with massive deadlifts and squats yet their bench is high school kid tier.

you realise koreans are mongolians? hence why 90% of population in korea are born with mongolian spot

I took in account the difference in diet/culture/environment.

Koreans are taller on average, but their frames are smaller than those of Mongolians.

unequivocally white males, once a black got second place and Mark Henry won an Arnold Strongman, that s it.

It's usually only white countries that participate in strong men competitions. The same reason common-wealth countries dominate in cricket, the rest of the world doesn't care.

he should have won that one time though, the last event was a farce

okay, so apparently white males are the only ones deadlifting, squatting and pressing things. so they are the strongest on record by a large margin. anything else is speculation.

true, made OD's fat ass run lel. Poor guy, him and Kaz were a beastly team.

I'm so sure a shitskin didn't make this thread

Last time i checked there weren't any records of the average DL, BP etc of any country.

Just because some extreme outliers participate in a sport made for these extreme outliers doesn't mean anything for the average of those countries.

This is all pointless bullshit. You have to work hard and take your roids to get world class strong no matter what race you are

>US
>white countries
shiggy

icelandics should be godtier, been there twice and like half the population is like 6'4+ and builtfat.

icelandic and australian women win crossfit, its usa for men

but these "extreme outliers" are all white, thats the point being made

Celts high tier pls

I don't know brah, I'm not saying whites are the greatest athletes on earth, just the strongest. Pure strength white males have proven to excel over a long period of recorded strongman time now.

american football is a pretty good show of this, you have blacks and islanders flying all over, better overall athletes. the only white people on the field are there for pure strength or in thinking positions (qb, center)

bad ranking
all the strongest people in the world are Slavs, North-Germans, and Turkic people

most Africans are faster and agile than they are strong

what is a large frame anyway?

their wrists are kinda small but wide ass shoulders seem to be pretty common among koreans

>germans
>strong
Germans are only strong in taking Muhammad's dick.

>GOD TIER
CANADIAN DEVASTATION

>SHIT FAGGOT TIER
EVERYONE ELSE

LMFAO FEELS GOOD TO BE THE FUCKING MASTERRACE

Anglos are average tier when it comes to strength, but the strongest man in the world is an Anglo. Does this make sense to anybody?

>slavs
He already listed mongolians in the godtier.

>Godtier
>Mongolians

Been there. Just going to post some Mongol wrestlers from Naadam.

>tfw you never started wrastlin as soon as you could walk

This kid evolves in to...

interdasting

And last one...
>This kid evolves in to...
... This very A V E R A G E Mongolian.

Yep, this also means that West-Africans and Mongolians are actually better at cricket too. They just don't participate.

Fucking retard.

>Godtier
>West-Africans
>Mongolians
>Samoans
Literally some of the weakest races on the planet lol.
Good job making a shitty bait thread.
You live under a rock or something? Because Nordics, Germanics and Slavs are overwhelmingly the strongest people in the world. Like by a SIGNIFICANT margin, other races don't come even close except for the Chinese and them only in Olympic lifting because they have less ROM.

>He fell for the genetics meme

You know how I know you're a DYEL?

What are they eating to get such huge frames?
Is yak blood some golden elixer or something?

The average Nord/German is a puny small framed cuck compared to other races.

The strongest bencher I know who also is the strongest bencher in the country for his weight is asian.

Average anyone is a puny small framed cuck

yeah an asian country maybe

A life of Gomad.
There is also some pictures of a African tribe floating around who drink huge amounts of milk all the time. They are huge.

Allen's rule.

>In 1968, A.T. Steegman investigated the assumption that Allen's rule caused the structural configuration of the Arctic Mongoloid face. Steegman did an experiment that involved the survival of rats in the cold. Steegman said that the rats with narrow nasal passages, broader faces, shorter tails and shorter legs survived the best in the cold. Steegman said that the experimental results had similarities with the Arctic Mongoloids, particularly the Eskimo and Aleut, because these have similar morphological features in accordance with Allen's rule: a narrow nasal passage, relatively large heads, long to round heads, large jaws, relatively large bodies, and short limbs.[8]

If you're thinking of sudanese they're dyel tier, just built like radiators i.e. tall and skinny. They're desert nomads.

>Strength
Whites at top, Blacks are fast but tend to not be so strong, don't know why you put them so high. Mongolians must be a meme. Samoans may be placed up there with whites. In your clarification you also call west africans tall when a simple google search shows they are shorter on average than whites.

shoo shoo cuck

you haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about OP.

Let's not forget the strongman competitions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

You could add weightlifting records to this.

whites have best absolute strength, asians peak relative strength and africans excel at running sports.

If your answer isn't Filipinos, you're wrong.

>all these manlets ranking higher than nordic masterrace

shitskin detected.

also mfw there's a country called Chad that is listed on the top 10 dangerous countries in the world

>Mediterraneans
>Not God Tier

We are the pinnacle of male aesthetics. No wonder alot of north European sluts come into our countries just to get fucked by us.

Funny, last time I checked it was Southern Europeans flocking to Northern European countries to get dicked down by handsome and wealthy Chads

LOL in my country (south europe) its a common opinion that north europeans (like swedes and nordcucks) are all faggots, weak and cuckolds.

Lmao no the women go there because a british girl who is 4/10 will have 30 thirsty meds up her skirt in an instant, where she'd be lucky to go home with some slob at home

also

>3/4 have light colored eyes
>all three lighter than average for meds
>one has blond hair

Yeah, those guy totally represent typical medditerranean features.

>tfw german, russian, polish and 1/256 mongol mix
feels good to be an alpha mutt

>implying 1/256 is a mutt
Do you even genetics.

Godtier
>Europa

Shit-tier
>anybody else

source: human history.

>All the mad whitebois ITT
Absolutely fucking hilarious. Asians dominate almost every strength event in the Olympics.
>B-But muh strongman!
Yeah, no fucking shit white people dominate a sport that only they compete in. That's like saying blacks are better at fighting than whites because there are more black boxers. Lmao, fuck off you insecure cucks.

>all the whiteboi coping itt

>samefagging

>mobile posting

cold adaptation

How the fuck do you even get gear in Mongolia?

we are talking about race , not competitions , average polish mens are strong?
in 100 polish how many strong you will find?

I don't know, think most is pharma grade stuff imported from eastern europe/russia.

he said North-Germans you blind fuck, you know, scandis? strong as fuck people?
modern central germanic people, sure, cucks.

>one has blond hair
noone there is even close to blond
you must live in a shitty country with 99% black haired people

I fucking hate this north India South India meme

YOU DUMB WHITES HAVE IT WRONG

WE are the superior race because the south is PURE

thr north is all druggy rapists

God Tier
>Scandinavians (Including Iceland) and Slavs

No point in ranking the rest, but other northern/western Europeans would be below those. There may be some other groups such as Samoans which I do not know much about but could be god tier as well.

>west-africans
>god tier in strength

How many west africans placed in the podium in a WSM competition?
Oh that's right, none.

>once a black got second place
You mean Mark Felix?
Nope, he didn't, he got btfo so hard at the latter events that he didn't even place in the podium.

Also I would say American blacks are about equal to (non Scandinavian) northern/western Europeans in strength or even sometimes close to Scandinavian/Slav level of strength. I say some, because there are definitely some powerful and muscular ones, but also a lot of small weak looking ones. In Africa they tend to be shorter/smaller and therefor weaker, though, but there is a lot of differences between different groups.

There is no terrain in mogolia just cold grasslands
Id rank islansers higher p4p tongans fijians maoris etc are tuff as hell

Pretty much summed it up lean built guys.

>West Africans
6'5" 260lb Igbo master race reporting in

They dont care for strongman or Olympic lifts....too much money an resources. ..but raw talent is there.
If a bunch of west africans moved to uk or poland they could take over once its popular.
The raw talent is there look at mark felix. If he started earlier who knows maybe hed hVe won

He came in 4th. But impressive for an old late starter

This is the only accurate measurement. Anything else is just you speculating. Strength is incredibly easy to measure, its simply who manages to lift the most weight. The only thing that matters is the numbers.

We know, by looking at the numbers that people from Nordic descent and people from Eastern European descent produce the men that lifts the most weight.

Now considering the small population of Nordics compared to the huge population of eastern europeans. 20 million nordics compared to several hundred million eastern Europeans, its clear that they produce the men with the highest concentration of the worlds strongest men. Iceland has only 300k people but somehow dominate, even though the countries like the US has 300 million, several hundred million in Eastern europe etc somehow Icelanders still manage to compete with such a small pool of competitors. That is because they are the strongest. The baltics aren't actually of eastern european descent slavs, but actually from Finno-Ugric descent mixed with nordics, so that shows even more domination of nordic genes.

Nordics>everybody else.

LOL thats funny because in my country (northern europe) it is common opinion that southern europeans (like italians and spaniards) are all manlets with big mouths and no strength

>strongest
>West-africans

hmmmmm............

Based on what? Its just pure speculation because you saw a few tall and fat blacks, you have no numbers or anything. And participation in American football is not a legitimate way to determine someones strength.

There are no American blacks winning strong men competitions, even though the US has a huge scene. All the American winners are from northern/western european descent.

Not understanding how averages work lol.

Go back to picking up and putting down things babydoll

I would add that most American blacks who are genetically gifted go into sports not barbell sports. I mean imagine if marshawn or Lebrun decided to dedicate themselves to benching or squatting.

Surely you're trolling, my good negro!

It's more like

God tier
>Northern Europeans
>Samoans

High tier
>Western Africans and their Basketball American descendants
>Eastern Europeans (pic related)
>Northern Africans

Good tier
>Mongolians
>Northern Chinese
>South Americans

Just tier
>Other East Asians
>Maldivians and other pygmies

>Average tier
>Everyone not named above

africans are good at cardio

not much else desu

I'm gonna be the logical pindrop in this shitty ocean and point out that using competitions as your yard stick is reasonable to do but not necessarily representative of strength organized by ethnicity for a variety of reasons.

Also who cares about arnold, we are talking about large groups as a whole and the individual at the top is irrelevant. Its like saying the music industry is alive and well because Adele is out here selling gigantic amounts of sales when in reality its dying and collpasing into itself. Open up a middle school textbook and read about averages people

no, a beast named OD Wilson, he was leading going into the final event against Jon Pall Sig, I believe 1990. The last event was bullshit, something like running around with weights, in static lifts OD was beating a fading Jon Pall. He just needed to finish with a decent time to win but he was so heavy and slow he couldn't do it.

In strongman team ups he would team with Bill Kaz, they were fucking formidable.

well, nordic girls come down south to get a good dicking and Spanish, Italian and Portuguese lovers are a thing and no one has ever heard about some girl having an affair with a swede

>slavs
>white

somoans and polaks are typically quite strong

>Whites tend to be the most balanced out of all races.
always

Women love attention. Nordic girls can get 100x the attention from a bunch of sweaty spaniards as they can with men at home. South europeans men are so fucking thirsty they'll bang every 4/10 british slut that comes by, they'll fucking beg on their knees for the privilege too.

Nobody hears of having an affair with a swede because nobody up north is interested in the loud, hairy, dark cunts you've got down there 2bh, seems like you guys don't like em much either.

South Pacific Islanders are in a tier of their own. Strong as fuck and have genetic resistance to heart disease (biggest cause of death worldwide, probably because we're not all South Pacific Islanders).

Godtier:
>Americans

fag-tier
>literally everyone else

Sorry, but it's French

Honorable mentions:
Anglo
WASP Americans
Germanics
Nordics

arabs above icelanders? have you lost your mind?

I beg to differ. It all depends what do you consider to be the best measure of strength. Some people would say Aleksandr Karelin was the strongest, others would say it is Eddie Hall and there would also be a big group, who take Mariusz Pudzianowski as the strongest.

>What are they eating to get such huge frames?

Literally GOMMAD.

Gallon of Mare's Milk A Day.

Also they eat shit loads of meat.
Only really eat basic root vegetables.
Now wrestle and tack up a horse everyday from four years of age.

Here's an example of some Mongolian cuisine, Cheap and tasty:
>mongolfood.info/en/
and
>e-mongol.com/mongolia_culture_cooking-recipes.htm#Suuteitsai

I'd imagine horse gear

Incorrect, that's not their strong suit. Short bursts of fast twitch muscle fiber are. Sprinting, basketball, american football, striking oriented sports like Boxing and Kickboxing

>notice how white people are more successful in mma than other combat sports

Because their strength comes into play with grappling. Strongest guy in our Judo gym is this small Irish looking manlet with retard strength.

Second to him a mongolian wrestler