Is coffee degenerate?

Is coffee degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvNWLrRzIAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuark its sunday morning nd I want a coffee

you amerifats wouldn't know what coffee was if it was thrown in your face.

depends on how dependant you are on it and if you drink it for the taste or not

Coffe in 'murica is shit.

What should you recommend?You too

The excellent überautistics of Weimar were coffee junkies and they were basically insane proto-fascists obsessed with beauty and harmony

Dunno, lad. I am Brazillian, I am just talking that when I visited Ameriland I thought the coffee was weak as fuck.

I'm gonna have the third coffee of the day right now, at 11:27AM. It's some weak as shit soluble trash.

I-I c-can stop anytime g-guys!

Lol good bantz. Endorsed.

was it autism

you live in the same time zone as me

id like to have fun with her if you know what i mean

How do you make your coffee Veeky Forums ?

You don't use the instant shit from supermarket right?

I make mine the turkroach way, it's delicious

youtube.com/watch?v=TvNWLrRzIAM

Hot water, coffee and one of these.

I drink 6 cups a day have been doing it for over 2 years I don't even get euphoric anymore but I can't stop. If I don't have a coffee first thing in the morning I feel like a zombie. How do I quit?

I was thinking of buying caffeine free coffee and slowly replace the cups later in the day with the caffeine free ones.

>filters
Get a moka pot Tbh

>moka pot
Brah I do almost two liters of coffee each time, if I used a moka pot it would take forever.

pic related is pretty much your entry level 'good' coffee. Im not sure if you can get it in america and i wouldn't even know what the burgerland equivalent would be. When i visited america on holidays even your 'best' coffee shops served trash

>derp

1-2 cups of good unfiltered coffee > 2 liters of filtered pisswater. I used to be just like you until I got rid of my drip brew crap.

>unfiltered
Do you use one of these in pic related?
Personally I drink nescafé at home and then I take coffee at work and buy at mcdonald's and other places.

Will buy a moka pot to see how it goes then, thank you for the recommendation m8.

Yeah.
Also, keep in mind that it really doesn't take long to clean either, you literally just need to rinse with water and maybe rub a little with your fingers.

Don't listen to him. Mokapots are hot trash unless you have multiple temperature probes. Cloth filter or Chemex are the patrician choice.

Source: Speciality Coffee Trader

>Speciality Coffee Trader
These are autistic jewish geeks, never ever listen to them.

Lol two out of three but not bad.

>the eternal Anglo

FUCKING DUMBASSES
THE TOPIC IS WHETHER COFFEE IS DEGENERATE

Same thing except with even worse food somehow

>thread filled with coffee snobs

I was more interested in the biochemistry,
Is the long term use of caffeine cucking you out of potential gains?

Depends on caffeine sensitivity and cortisol response/GABA receptor density etc. so that is more or less entirely on the genetic level.

I live in Norway and we don't really put anything in our coffee other than coffee.
I bought a coffee machine (noisy as fuark) but it grinds coffee beans and makes the best fucking coffee in the world.

Nothing is like a good cup of coffee in the morning, followed by a huge shit.

Protip: Apple cider vinegar gives you the best shits in the world, and it somehow removes the yellow coating my tongue gets after drinking to much coffee.

>followed by a huge shit
no, coffee doesn't do that

I read all the time in the papers that coffee is really healthy, prevents cancer and so forth.

I think it is good for you, and at some point you gotta drop the memes and not overthing everything you enjoy in life.

Only for 5% of the population.
Its a rare genetic defect and nobody knows how the fuck it works.

Reminder if you take your coffee anything but black you're a soyboy

>is coffee degenerate
Coffee itself not, it is a cheap low calorie option to get caffeine before a workout, helping you to stay at full power more easy.
Cyclists use it all the time to stay at their FTP.

Caffeine addiction is degenerate, just like any other addiction.

I drink literally like 500-800mg caffeine worth of coffee every day before sleep just for taste
how fucked up am I?

>don't make or drink it at home
>only one cup each morning at work
>always black
>don't drink for taste, but I like the taste
>caffeinated
>honestly don't even need it
>just a pick me up treat I enjoy

If you ever buy coffee from starbucks you are a degenerate.

in Finland we have this brand called Paulig, anything they make is amazing.

>cafe bustelo
muh nigga

Green tea or GTFO.

What is Veeky Forums take on Nespresso?

People who drink these should be ashamed of themselves

Extremely convenient and I think they range from decent to great tasting. But using all those little plastic cups makes me feel kinda wasteful and guilty, even though I recycle them.

>What do you guys think about apples?

>Oranges or GTFO

Fuck off teaboy. Tea is fine too but that's not what we're talking about here.

Ayyy amigo

If it's degenerate I don't want to be generate.

i drink black coffee and green tea and bone broth

Fuck off OP

Recylcing them does nothing, they just get sorted into the trash by someone else later.

Can't recycle dirty containers

No

I use vinegar to clean out my coffee cup when the stains get too bad

>hot water in contact with plastic
enjoy your xenoestrogens

Get a French press. It's the best of both worlds.

i kinda like this except most optimal would be if you grind the beans yourself

t. coffee pleb

>Veeky Forums literally has never even heard of Espresso
what a bunch of absolute plebs. enjoy your bilge water you call "coffee"

yeh i generally have a coffee and a banana before my workout in the morning. keeps me light and energetic.

For those who love their coffee black and strong I highly suggest these coffee bags I found at Woolworths (Ausfag).

I got them on sale expecting some gimmick puke but was extremely surprised and I highly suggest giving them a go.

I even brew 5-6 bags in a large container, put it in the fridge overnight for some ice long blacks in the morning.

>Work in a commercial construction company as a junior estimator
>I am always the first in my office so I can be the first person everyone sees as they go to their desk
>I brew my coffee and don't even take a sip until after 10am
>The receptionist is usually the next person to get in and whenever she says good morning to me I always tell her "SHHH NOT YET HAHA!" while I lift my cup of coffee
>Then the estimating teams start to arrive and I do the same thing
>Good Morning user How are y- "SHHH!!!" As I wiggle my cup back and forth with one hand in the air "NOT YET!"
>Then by about 10am the project management team strolls into our department and they arrive at my desk
>My coffee is cold by now so I can quickly drink it fast when they approach
>Hey user what are tender are you working on tod-"SHHHHH!!!!" while I am lifting my cup to drink and holding a finger out in-front of me to shhh them
>"AHHHH... Now... You may talk to me" as I lean back in my chair and put my legs on the desk

Every single day I do this and everyone thinks it's a riot.

autism

ayy i use them, they are great

Haha! That's hilarious user. You don't wanna see me before I've had my coffee!

What an absolute madman! Haha!

>spending $300 on a machine that makes a shittier version of a $0.05 drink

lmao what are you a fucking 18 year old white girl

What did this user mean by this?

>paska paulig

I have one. It's honestly great, for the price you can't beat it. Apparently the quality control of the pods is really good and they use high quality grounds and seal in nitrogen so the taste doesn't degrade. Of course it's not going to be 100% the same as a properly extracted shot of espresso but I could care less because it tastes good and i can have one in less than 30 seconds when I want it.

Didnt realize so many patricians lurked this board

Things are only degenerate with regards to health if they impede with fitness or lower your health, like meth, obesity, fast food, HFCS, trans fats, soda, too much cheap beer (estrogenic), driving when you can cycle/walk etc.

Caffeine can safely boost workouts and muscle gain so therefore is anti-degenerate

>hurrr durrr all of you Amerifats don't know real coffee.

Well I like it, so fuck off you try hards.

Coffee is fine with older family members when we get together, but when its me and the gym bros, you all know its SIPS that go down.

Asking if shit is 'degenerate', IS DEGENERATE. Knock that shit off.

I wish this was true

pls explain?

good post

I have black coffee and 2/3 parts lemonade and its delicious

Coffee fedoras are some of the most cringe fedoras around

that's a nice capp. Is that at home? what espresso machine are you rocking?

Yes
You must drink only water

Should I send this? We have a S&M thing going on and I don't know what's the next step.

>cap
>no chocolate
It's a fucking latte

no, its here

Fucking retards. Learn to /Pubmed/. It's amazing how the US has the dumbest people yet somehow have the best Scientific resources.

jap.physiology.org/content/118/6/742

Tldr: Lactate (1g/kg) and Caffeine (36mg/kg) were given to rats for 4wks. Rats that got the supplements got twice as much gains as the rats that did excercises.

In other words, Lactate and Caffeine are better than fucking SARMs (at least in mice).

yes its a latte
wdym chocolate?

doing it the wrong way. playfully tease her about how she's trying to be dominant and how she'd never be able to do it in person.

I suppose you need to have a dairy cow ejaculate in your coffee.

Black 'muricano master race.

>I'm past 30 and still a whore
>read between the lines so no one judges me
Women are a mistake

Like this?

Damn, you talk pretty dominant for such a cute little girl

>the yellow coating my tongue gets
You mean shrooms.

does anybody else put whey protein in their coffee?

that also works, but try to transition better to a 'meet up' thing. something along the lines of 'you can talk a big game over text, can you hold it up in person though?'

If you don't go for espresso or moka I recommend finding a middle-eastern grocery store and buying some of their coffee.

i dont get it...

Listening to latsbrah and taking him seriously is degenerate. Coffee is just fine

Yeah. It's not bad but not the best.