Modern bodybuilding everyone

Aesthetics brah godlike genetics

Arnold was right. They should start taking away points for this shit.

Should be a requirement that you can vacuum pose

peak bellybuilding aesthetics

how the fuck does one even achieve a body like that?

If someone with a physique almost identical to Arnie's competed today, how would they fare?

And when Arnold isn't right, user?

become teenage mutant ninja turtle with shell on backwards

This is why the physique competition is better. Its what the bodybuilding one used to be back in the golden age.

this is why people only care about the classic division

>lol disappearing abs guess his abs decided not to show up
>does he know about his calves?
>that water weight
>bet he doesnt even inject grams of tren
>unaesthetic face
>needs to get some personal training from alphadestiny, neck is weak

It might just be the specific pose but honestly 1st place looks like one of the worst in that picture.

But overall its infinitely better than the shit in the OP.

Yates was peak size without the roid gut

no calves not even once

cant believe they gave 1st place to the nigger with gyno
there goes the last drips of hope from classic physique

these genetics though

Ramy should have taken the title. He was the better man that night

Shit's fucking boring. If I wanted to see more of that look, I'd just google some pictures from a few decades ago. I want freaks. I want the competition to keep evolving, with the guys getting bigger and bigger. You fucking normalfags literally want bodybuilding to stagnate so you can jack off to saying the same old boring shit year in year out. Fuck off.

Phil looks unbelievable. Youd shit your pants if you saw him in real life, doesnt even look human

Where are their legs?

Wait for the image to load. The legs are there

and you just want to see pregnancy bellies because you are gay and that's your fetish

yeah I doubt something like that is human, never seen a human male being pregnant

There is a reason why after Ralf Moeller there wasn't any Bodybuilder who won Mr. Olympia who was over 5'11. Look at Arnolds legs, he was 6'2 and his legs looked extremely small, big guys barely have huge legs regardless how much they train them.

big black bubble bubble trouble bonanza gut

Kys pussy

gay

Well, he did bang a mexican.

> people only care about the classic division
>that's why people pay money to buy products on which mr. O's face is on and not mr. C's, that's why Phil made more money than all mr. C finalists combined
>oh wait shit
Agree, looks imo go 3>2>6>1>4>5 judging from that pic alone

Then we all must bang fucking mexicans from now onwards, I am already in the street with a burrito in a fishing pole to attract them

I still think Phil deserved the win, his delts, back and shape was better than Rammy.

His back is unreal.

underrated

what ifs are retarded

>cheats on his prestigious and beautiful wife that he has perfect gene Aryan children with
>whines about raycisssm on the internet
He's acting like a beta male to be honest, must be because he got off gear. He was only alpha with the enhanced testosterone levels.

lol, why did that negro get first place? 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th have way better physiques.

Shows how biased the kike judges are, this guy clearly has the best physique

Manlet

the creators of the whole Olympia shit are jews, and with just that, you can figure the rest already

a lot of his advice is broscience

When did it all go so wrong?

Ronnie, maybe even Dorian era. They just look like freaks although I gotta be honest I still liked the look Cutler had once. But objectively speaking that was just a freakshow.

I like Dorian but his 1997 showing was atrocious.

>that stomp pose
been trying to find the black and white picture/posture for a long time but can never find it anywhere
probably my fav physique

why are there so many niggers?

they're disgusting

Go to bed, Maria.

Arnold kept them slim on purpose. The V shape is far more aesthetic than the X.

Dorian. It went from aesthetics to freak shows.

I think that's just a myth, if you compare him to other competitors in his era he had pretty big legs.

His entire political career, and now he just virtue signals and tries to gain clout by bashing trump

Zane still trumps them all in overall aesthetic imo

>beautiful wife
Maria aged like shit and was preggo at the time he fucked the maid