How do i get bigger calves?

How do i get bigger calves?

dont have terrible leg genetics

Train them you fucking mongaloid

Dirty bulk to 120kg and then cut.

45-60 ropes per set, you use your calves on everything that you do, you gotta work em

Why he's so lanky, it make him look even skinniers than he is.

I've just accepted they'll never be as big as I'd like them to be. I started jumping rope which seems to help some, but it's very difficult to grow your calves. Anyone that just says to train them obviously doesn't have high insertions. You will hardly see any improvements even if you hit them daily. But on the bright side, I'm athletic with long arms and legs and destroy manlets at sports.

super mega high reps

sets of 150

calves are genetuc dumb fuck

>Biceps are genetic
>Triceps are genetic
>Quads are genetic

This is how retarded you sound

Not him but I have huge calves and never worked them out. I've small everywhere else though

Same. Dad asked me what I do for my calves becuase I started lifting a few months ago and I'm making gains. Calves are EXACTLY the same, they're just big for no reason.

Do this everyday:

> Smith machine calf raise
> 8x8
> 30 seconds between each set
> Hold at the top for 3 seconds

Provided you were able to complete the workout then increase the weight the next session

You're welcome user.

T-bol....oh wait

I have very muscular calves and here's my advice:
You have to continuisly train them. Doing reps is not going to work. Run hills. Walk stairs. Always find an excuse to use your calves.

get fat and walk around a lot to lose weight

solid kek

Oops looks like someone did a big poopy in their pants

>Not him but I have huge biceps and never worked them out. I've small everywhere else though
>Not him but I have huge triceps and never worked them out. I've small everywhere else though
>Not him but I have huge quads and never worked them out. I've small everywhere else though

Calves/ankle movement is too efficient. Designed from being continually running/walking, a lot of the work is in springs from tendons etc. so flex and don't let efficient biomechanics steal your gains

can over doing this mess up your speed?

You train them you fucking faggot, sometimes it is not about genetics but shitty work ethnic. I used to have skinny calves, not really skinny like pic related, but not big either. I worked the fuck out of them and they are rather nice now after 1 year. Tards never spend enough time on them n then ask why they aint getting no results

Doesn't change how it functions, but if you're focusing on using your calves more while running or something that might change your stride and slow you down.
If it will impact your technique and that's a problem then instead do reps, pause at the bottom to start from a complete stop while making sure to only engage the calves. Seated/bent leg at 20+ reps for Soleus (postural muscle); straight leg high weight at 6-10 reps for Gastroc (power muscle). At least 3 sets of each, probably more is better here. Plus jump rope is good, even walk around home on the balls of your feet. And also be bulking.

those never happen

Yes they do

Insertions etc

Then you must be new here.

I wonder if he neglects training legs on purpose so he can make weight easier and still have some upper body muscle.