/plg/ powerlifting general

panzer does not lift

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.menshealth.com/topic/63643898175187759
dropbox.com/s/ukag4pzsngno6gz/The Doug Hepburn Method.pdf?dl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for funlifting

You got similar pictures for Clinton, Bush and Obama? All presidents basically treat the constitution and rule of law like toilet paper.

reminder to do weighted chins to bench more

I mean the discs

>42894210

reminder to pullup in general

I was victim of not

>brought inflation down from the double-digit jungle that was America in the 70s

just curious, what was your reasoning behind this? were you bad at it and justified it away by doing rows or something?

How would anyone dislike panzer?

It makes no sense.

well i had that too but only after i fucked my L4 disc. Obviously i stopped arching more than the natural arch of my spine gotta do whatever it takes to stay healthy bro. cant make PR's if were injured despite the disadvantage no arch provides

also destroyed commies

>mfw weak on 2nd amendment
>mfw one-time amnesty

Not all was great.

How should I determine stance width for squats? Switching to flats and squatting slightly narrower than shoulder width, like I usually do with wl shoes, looks horribad.

Just outside shoulder width

And you managed to remedy that and then go back to arched bench or what?

Usually people have a wider stance in flats compared to heels, but you just have to play around and find whats comfy for you

well kinda, i just arch the upperback more. But overall its less of an arch compared to before

Clench your butt cheeks and move your feet close together until you feel "comfortable."
I usually go a little more out than that point but you should get an idea.

Whatever is most comfy.

My form is really bad and I've been lifting for years

I have no idea how to perfect my form

You guys having a good Sunday? I did 210 3x5 bench today without my butt coming up. I think my form is actually starting to look better.

whose the fatty behind you

Delet

Holy fuck Alex I thought you were so much stronger and bigger than that

Were you in a car wreck? Chemo?

mfw amrap with 210 tomorrow

shooting for 10 reps

>that wave

I'm twink Alex. Not the strong Alex, hence the name. My best lifts in lbs are 402/260/474 at 180 bw.

Stronglex is like 585/365/585 at 200.

lol i remember when you outbenched me a couple of months ago now i surpassed you by about 20kg feels good to be not a twink

Its weird watching videos of you guys and remembering you are active Veeky Forums posters

The pedo loli forum Veeky Forums.org

How about posting some videos of your form? Also look at what other lifters what good form are doing and compare it to what you do.

I posted form videos back when plg was really really good and everyone just said
>looks good

There's no hope

I've watched about a dozen different form videos for each lift and to this day I'm still finding mistakes.

Tbf everyone is always constantly tweaking and adjusting their form as time goes on because there's always something to improve.

Hello I'm new to TM and I'm confused on what to do on intensity day. How exactly do I work up to a new 5RM?

Monday, my volume day, looks like this

5x5 Squat @ 205
5x5 Bench @ 210
1x5 Deadlift @ 275

What should be my working weight on Friday? Thanks in advance for any help

I know that, but mines proper shit. Its "good enough" and that's not enough.

go back to SS
look into RPE

Yeah, I'm more concerned with fixing my form and doing more hypertrophy work right now than getting stronger.

What is RPE my friend?

What percentages are you using for your 5x5s?

Memes aside. Is there a smolov for deadlift?

Rebeka and panzer elope

isnt smolov a meme peaking program

Time to pay for coaching from Boris then

Smolov is the same no matter what lift you use it for. If you do it, try not to die.

It's a high volume 4 day DUP. It works and the gains don't really disappear unless you're gonna take some time off.

90% of 5RM

Pay for my coaching

I'm confused about what you're asking? You just add 5 lbs a week to the weight on ID, and adjust VD weights when you need additional volume. 90% of 5 RM is a tad high though, might wanna do something lower. Also you're gonna probably need to add in more bench volume.

Sure, just send me your SSN, DOB, and name

hello pajeet

Good for you Sean, you're finally a big boy. Do you still want mommy to change your diaper or are you potty trained now?

>panzer, fat retard and dino
What an odd selection of people you want attention from

The fuel a man needs to not squat or deadlift, and maybe bench 2 plates. Right fatty?

Just got my measurements at the doctor's office today.

Height: 5'11
Arm: 32"
Torso: 18.5"
Femur: 16"
Shins: 18"

Is this why my squat is so terrible? My deadlift has always been 100lbs greater which is a huge gap. Anything I can do to help this besides rope and a chair?

MA looks like a normie but twink looks like he posts here

they were all saying its impossible to eat two cups of rice lmao
this is a projection, im assuming your mother probably breast fed yout ill you were 15
fatty is a projection however i havent been able to squat or deadlift for a dew months now due to injury

>5' 11"

sorry for your loss

Who gets injured? You're a fucking dead end kiddo.

what were your lifts before injury?

Rate my gf lads

I didn't say such a thing. I was just shocked you wanted to have a pissing contest over eating fucking rice.

tempted to do an eric bugenhagen week for fun

how should I do it? I was thinking about pick two movements and do them ABABABA, PR every time
flat bench and seated OHP
maybe leg press thrown in twice

This is proof that Sean is a 3rd world pajeet/chink

Only an asian could eat 2 cups of rice and not get bored

Use the tomorrow theme

projection

This is so much more pleasing to my eyes though

6-7/10 depending if a skinnyfat body
>+no dyed hair, piercings or etc.
>good teeth
>fucking nailpolish

Its so hideous. Tomorrow and insomnia are beautiful

Cowboy method for squat. Or change squatting style

>namefagging

HOW PATHETIC DOES YOUR LIFE HAVE TO BE TO BRAG ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA 2 CUPS OF RICE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA

They just seem so dull

Seconding

How many grams of rice is two cups? I am guessing around 400grams

A grain of rice is .2g
A cup contains 448 grains of rice

doubtful, that would be like 1400kcal

blease helb

7.1/10
yeah you said it you deleted your post
>PATHETIC DOES YOUR LIFE HAVE TO BE
projection
360 actually which equates to 1280 calories for the rice alone nevermind the butter and olive oil and trout, it's probably why I have by far and away the best bench press in this general

>7.1
She's like a 6 tops dude

>Said it
Prove it

Wtf I posted her cause she's ugly

Won't post maserati keys.

Wont post lifts.

Won't post estate.

Posts rice like a nasty pajeet faggot.

Neck yourself, my man

i think she has nice teeth

OH my: projection: the post

KEK you smelly pajeet faggot post lifts or GTFO

Thoughts on this girl?

what. the. fugg....

enjoy ban

My body is... fatigued...

>increase squat frequency to 4x/wk
>squat goes up 30lbs
Welp, that's that I guess

>Increase run frequency
>Both shins feel like snapped Popsicle sticks
Welp, that's that I guess

>increase squat frequency to 4x/wk
>knees are literally dissolved and I am in a wheelchair
Whelp, that's that I guess

Please be real.
My sides are in orbit.

I have a pepe for panzer jager miester

is this Hepburn the actual 'real' / correct program?

forums.menshealth.com/topic/63643898175187759

>menshealth

Blue shoes... Jacob... I love ya buddy... Please get off the dope you puffy bastard!!!

>is this Hepburn the actual 'real' / correct program?
Looks like the versions on myosynthesis, so probably. There's still the variant where you built from 8x2 to 8x3 as well though.

Do you trim your eyebrows

jokes on u, my knees are made of used '90s nokia phones

8x2-3 is just so gat dang good feeling

wow nokia meme are we on 2010 reddit

I moved into university halls and all my flatmates don't drink and just play video games all day. Just what i wanted desu

My worst nightmare

9gag

>had to use different weights on concentration curls and pinwheel curls because all four of the 30 lb dumbbells were missing
>gym is totally dead
>mfw imagining some dingus in a corner using four dumbbells that all weigh the same all at once

I'm less upset after trying to come up with ways to actually do that.

Also, I'm disappointed that Ramy didn't get the Mr. Olympia title. He had the size, but his conditioning just wasn't quite there. If he can get that figured out, he'll be a shoe-in next year, especially if Phil doesn't get his fucking bubble gut sorted out.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

This isn't yahoo answers?

would that other version be this one?
dropbox.com/s/ukag4pzsngno6gz/The Doug Hepburn Method.pdf?dl=1

Let's get the ball rolling.

What's on everyone's mind?