Does size matter bros?

does size matter bros?

Yes.

Women exist for my pleasure, not the other way around. So no, size does not matter.

Big dick bros are awesome. It's actually good to know that there are guys out there with huge cock, it makes me hard. Not gay though.

>Not gay though
top tier meme

But yes ofc size matters, but it's not like bigger dick = better sex. A small/medium sized penis can still produce great amounts of stimulation. If you have a big dick but can't fuck/cum fast size doesn't matter

The only real answer here.

>but can't fuck
the "knowing how to fuck" meme is fucking shit that only guys with average dicks say

i'm sure you'll still be happy when she looks for another guy who can actually pleasure her

Im really not gay though, I just had a penis size envy when I was a teenager and I turned it from despair into sexual excitement.

reminder to sage + report cuck threads

>being so insecure about his penis that any mention of size reminds him cuckolding
top kek

>Dating sluts
Sounds like a personal problem, for you

>virginmode

You obviously never had a conversation with a girl that goes deeper than what kind of food she likes. Sorry, you won't make it.

tiny penis bitch boys spotted.

Does it make you cum more knowing that pussy is a finite resource, having pussy and not having pussy is what separates the losers from the non losers? Does it make you feel like a big man?

Just imagine, someone went through all that effort to make a troll gif.

>it's how you use it
man fuck off with that feel good nonsense

G spot doesnt exist.
/thread
Clitoris is whats responsible for orgasm in women. Vaginal wall doesnt have that much sensitivity. In fact, if it did, women would just die from pain during childbirth. If you dont have a legit micro d, you shouldnt worry about having a small dick or whatever. 6 inches is more than enough to pleasure a woman. Obv having a bigger dick is cool and all, but who cares, there are other natural traits that you are born with that are far important than dick size like intelliigence for example.

i have a bd so i am actually glad size matters

I thought this was a fitness board

The G-spot is not that far in. Fake shit webm. Weak bait.

sage goes in all fields

Small penis detected

average penis detected

big penis detected

The SHITTED expansion has better gameplay

It matters if you lie on either extreme end of the spectrum

Regardless it's pointless to devote time to thinking about something that you can't change and you're better off learning other ways to stimulate your partner

angry /pol/ack whitebois triggered in this thread lmao stay MAD

>not able to be fully inserted

whats the point if you cant even go balls deep?