Hunter-Gatherer Bodies

What aspects of their lifestyle can we incorporate for lasting health/cut abs into old age?

food scarcity, lack of civilization, stay active all day. No jews fucking with their gains.

I fucking don't know, become a tribesman. lol
Or cycle test-only for the rest of your life.

wait r jews fucking with my gains?

phenylalanine.goy

The "hunter gatherer superhuman" meme is so retarded.
Farmers were just as hardy if not more so than hunter gatherers.

Lack of processed carbs

Many hunter gatherer societies process starchy foods like tubers and seeds into flour. Its often the preferred method as wild tubers are often fibrous.

This meme about hunter gatherers not eating processed carbs really needs to die.

>cut gluten from diet
>eat tougher foods like nuts or chew gum
>go through periods of starvation, like for half the day
>don't eat meat for 12-48 hours, and then eat a bunch of it
>do cardio
>kill an animal or human
>make grunting noises
>observe nature and ponder about your world
>defend your wife and child
>kill the government

There's absolutely nothing wrong with phenylalanine.

walking 4+ hours a day squatting instead sitting
throwing rocks at anything that moves, run after it pick up rock, repeat until it dies. Use dead thing as bait, climb tree with bigger rock wait and drop it on anything that comes to get it.
Whatever you're doing it better.

Why?

Train every day

Sure thing mr. goldstein

low fat diet

the fat you eat is the fat you wear

Wilderness backpacking is the modern version of what they did so make that your hobby in your off time.

>My dream life.

That is patently bullshit

Everything from the chemicals that are used to grow your food, to the lack of natural healthy food for a decent price at your local supermarket, even down to the cultural conditioning of western society; putting food on a pedestal, endless encouragement of gluttony and selfishness. It all comes down to a bunch of rich powerful people who have their own interests at heart and oppress and exploit you to advance those interests. Statistically around 48 percent of CEOs are jewish, I think around 22 percent of the top 1 percent of the richest people in the world are jewish. Jews are around 2 percent of the U.S. population. He's not wrong to say Jews are fucking with your gains, considering their over representation in the rich and powerful, if you believe that corporations play a role in corrupting societies.

seems like humans weren't made to settle and farm but hunt and gather. look at those cheekbones like fucking hell no amount of mewing will get u there. their cheekbones are wider than their faces.

>I think around 22 percent of the top 1 percent of the richest people in the world are jewish

Gimme