Does drinking this help? How much?

Does drinking this help? How much?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the hell would you drink this?

Help with what?

I think using apple cider vinegar is good for catching fruit flies and removing warts.
So about 1L every other day I'd say.

Use vinegar to season your salads and other foods, moron.

Because he fell for a ridiculous meme.

Mate, do your own research. everyone will say meme this meme that. And for my 2 cents, yes it's healthy and good.

I don't have flies or worts shitlord

>So about 1L every other day I'd say.
You're crazy. You're supposed to drink 2 ounces a day.

Yes, if you drink a gallon a day it would help the world since we'd have one less idiot to deal with.

This is my personal experience and might be antidotal, but I've tried it twice. The first time I got a headache the second time my stomach bloated and back hurt around my kidneys. Haven't tried it a third time to see if it was a coincidence.

I would say it is a bit of a basic bitch/ sports mum meme. I have looked into it and it does "work" but its not a gift from god like a a lot of people would have you believe. From what I have read it does reduce weight by a degree by a half a kg but as soon as you stop taking it the weight goes back on, it just strips you of water weight. ether way its a good way to wake up in the morning and its full of good stuff. Heck give it a go champ, I did it for a month and the only thing I noticed is that I was horny more often.

I use it when I make pasta salad.
Good flavor

Soyboy bugman meme.

It's really good for you. It's got 'The Mother'. I drink it all the time, and if I can't drink it, I drink balsamic. I can feel the health benefits all through my body, but I also piss blood.

I drink it, makes my sweat smell just like it. Never really noticed any health benefits but it started when it when I was already pretty fit. The taste reminds me of alcohol when mixed in water though so it helped me stop drinking, so that's a plus.

my gf does this stupid shit. She's so invested in doing it I accidentally made her cry by telling her she was stupid for falling for it. She still fucking does it.

Lowers blood sugar and helps with insulin sensitivity, among other things.

source:
healthline.com/nutrition/6-proven-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar

Nah dont drink it. Just swish it around in your mouth twice a day.

only women are retarded enough to believe it cures UTIs, diabetes, cancer, and makes you burn fat

dilute it with water and put into a spray bottle for a godtier dandruff treatment

I have hypochloridia, meaning that my stomach doesn't naturally produce enough stomach acid. I get bad stomach cramps, vomiting, and eventually ammonia build up in my blood which feels like I have the flu and my mind is so fucked up it's like I have dementia.

Instead of taking hydrochloride tablets for life I'm able to deal with it by taking 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water before every meal. I was originally diagnosed with schizophrenia but after the drugs did nothing for me I dealt with my stomach and now everything is good again.

I don't know if apple cider vinegar will do jack shit for you if you don't have problems with your digestive system, but for me it's the best supplement in the world.

I do not drink it, but I do add it over a mixture of tomatoes, cucumbers and onions along with some black pepper

Mix it with 1 tbsp natural honey, 2 tbsp apple cider and lemon and you have your vitamin C

It serves two big functions, and probably has other lesser benefits also.

1) Lowers insulin spikes.

When you consume a few tablespoons about 20-30 minutes before a meal it will prevent your insulin from spiking as high as it normally does. This prevents the buildup of insulin resistance over time, which is what causes diabetes. Insulin triggers the body to store food as fat, and by lowering the spike it allows your bodo to return to it's normal fasted insulin level sooner after eating which allows you to return to burning fat sooner.

2) Helps your muscles use glycogen

Your muscle cells run on glycogen. When you consume something and insulin spikes, this signals those cells to take in available glycogen and store it as fuel. By taking apple cidar vinegar you give your muscles the ability to store more glycogen with less insulin signaling, which helps them output more work resulting in more gains.

Conclusion:

Try it yourself, mix 2 tablespoons in some water, or throw back a shotglass (rough) 20 minutes before your preworkout and you'll notice better performance in the gym. Do the same before eating a high carb meal and you'll break a sweat sitting still because your body USES the energy as fuel in muscles instead of storing it as fat.

t. endocrinologist

I used to put this shit in my hair, my hair started getting thin and shitty when I turned 18, doesn't do shit.

Gee, who would've thought that repeatedly applying a moderate acid to your hair would make it thin and shitty over time?

I drink kombucha.
It pretty much does the same thing.

No. Apple cider vinegar will lead you to osteoporosis.

make sure you dilute it if you're going to drink any

15ml a day, which is half a shot, all you need

not stupid, just part of morning routine