I came to a realization

I came to a realization

1. you CANNOT be a professional athlete unless you were bred for it
2. your ultimate goal during puberty was to eat well and sleep well to grow
3. If you're past 18 and reading this, it's already too late
4. Life is just so you can make money to continue existing to pay for rent and food unless you became rich

Just whatever else you do with your life, VOTE IN ELECTIONS, otherwise you're just a slave who has rich faggots who don't give a shit about you making decisions that affect your life.

is this at venice beach?
when was this

Yeah. Your choice between some equally corrupt shitheads truly makes a world of difference. Democracy totally is not just an illusion to turn you into a slave that doesn't even know it's a slave.

good job

might as well kill yourself now

That's the thing
I'm too coward to

I think you mean vote third party. Reps and Dems greatest accomplishment is convincing people they are the only two choices.

Girl on the right has a great rack.
Anyways,
> Life is just so you can make money to continue existing to pay for rent and food unless you became rich
I hate this realization so much.
I mean, I can find ways to ignore it but it creeps up on me from time to time.

>there is literally no difference between first would democratic countries and countries without elections like syria

College nihilists, everybody.

(((electoral politics)))
lmao, never gonna make it

4. Is inherently wrong organic life didn't mold itself around a system of commodities and infrastructure; we built those systems to organize efficient modes of routine.

The purpose of DNA based life forms is to reproduce to create more DNA. Duh.

shameless post asking for sauce

I came to a realization

1. this webm makes me want to end myself
2. I really don't want to do that so I'll fight depression by working out and drinking
3. once I'll get eventually ripped
4. I still won't grab any woman like that without paying for it

>your brain with lots of dna trying to convince you that your purpose is based around dna
listen to your soul instead user don't fall for the dna meme

Why do people on here always seem surprised when they see a video filmed in Venice Beach? There are a lot of youtube bloggers in Los Angeles and there are a lot of weird people to film in Venice.

Later in life, when you're 70 laying in bed, you will come to a similar realization.
1. You could be a lot of the things you wanted to be. Looking back, you don't understand why you chose to sit and do nothing.
2. Your ultimate goal during life was meaningless.
3. If you're past 50 and reading this, it's already to late.
4. Life was just life.

Okay I voted for Trump.

>professional athlete
literally why?

Typically you've got a window of 5-10 years of professional life as an 'thleet. Any big boy career will give you at LEAST 40+ years of development and improvement. sounds a lot more rewarding desu. Imagine how shit it would be to lose your purpose and start from nothing at 30 years old.

Yeah vote. Your opinion makes a difference and if you give to tge right party the government will be run by altruistic strangers who will try to help you. Also pray and go to church every sunday. And be nice to the girl u liek amd mayb she like you back. And keep working that dead end job it will be great experience one day.

The difference has nothing to do with democracy. Ever been to Signapore?

brain damage

>4. I still won't grab any woman like that without paying for it

Atta boy, beta. Seek lower. Honestly you're just kind of a loser and you always will be.

huh, like I wasn't aware of that

SAY IT WITH ME Veeky Forums

MADAME PRESIDENT!

how is it meaningless when pro athletes will always have their battles on the grand stage?

if you didnt eat shit tons of food, get shit tons of sleep, and lift everyday during puberty youre fucked

it will get better...right?

IT WAS HER TURN

If you were born with the face of a mac-truck that rammed into a brick wall, then nope.

Game of life has stacked odds.

>tripfag

It's just like Naruto.

Unless your parents actually gifted you with strong genetics of breeding only the strong like the spartans did, you will never become a pro athlete because those are the guys you need to go up against. The ones who improve like crazy.

Did you know Mayweather does like 40 rounds of shit?
40 rounds. That's 3 minutes + 1 min rest or some shit. 120 min of straight up boxing shit.

Most people get tired and out of glycogen within 10 minutes of boxing shit.

It's genetically impossible for you to go against guys like that. It's not about who tries harder or who stays longer to endure more training.

So what's there for the rest of us? Try to figure out how to make money in a society by getting a job. Just to exist to feed yourself until you die. You'll never be excellent. You can devote your entire life and then realize your potential ceiling was pretty low compared to those bred for it.

Yes, a tripfag, who even has a GF for what's been going on a year and a half, what does that say about you.

that im not some faggot who brags about basal achievements on an anonymous muscle worship board.

No, you're only a faggot who gets triggered by even less-than-basal achievements on an anonymous gay-appreciation board.

race me. race me right now

But, my muscles are fast-twitch.

If it's all just a game, and you're smart enough to see the whole thing then there's nothing stopping you from being successful

Stop giving the trip faggot what he wants, goddamn

>You could be a lot of the things you wanted to be

i literally cant though
im 25 now, have been a complete social wreck for as long as i remember. been trying to attain some sort of social life for the past 10 years, never even came close. no gf ever, no female attention ever, only friends are the same kind of autist i am so they cant help me either. im completely incapable of connecting with my peers. im beginning to think that some people are just not meant to find happiness.

No, it's the opposite.
You see this world for what it is and the world is telling you to stay in your place.

I mean goddamn, someone came up with the internet. I don't think I'm even allowed to come up with something like that or any "next big things."

t. edgy teenager

I believe in you you can do it user

me too

1. Is not true. See Michael Jordan

>you CANNOT be a professional athlete unless you were bred for it

This only applies for american """"SPORTS"""" where it comes down to picking up the tallest nignog for monkey hoop or picking the fastest/fattest nignog for american football.

pic related, this is what peak performance actually looks like on a real sport.

A small man can cast a very large shadow.

>europoors

Here we go.
Low self esteem soccer fag posting their latest geared up fuccboi covermodel of their "sport".

I'm not sure you entirely understand the premise behind that image.

>eurofag trying to """educate""" superior american intellect
nice try bud ;^) There's a reason American sports make more money than soccer does.

>face
>crooked as fuck nose
lmao no

>strawman.jpeg

His beef is with the U.S. facade of democracy. There is no choice in a political system which is a literal duopoly.

To be honest, American politics are as shitty as the rest of the world. Its the grand illusion of choice that gives us the idea that we are "free". In reality, were no better than N. Korea.

please stop replying pretending to be multiple people.

Life is not a game and its that mentality is why the world is fucked.

No, I can not kill people freely without consequences. Go fuck yourself, you blue-pilled cocksucker.

This.

No lie, you're actually really awful.
At least learn to shitpost better.

>being this self conscious

kek

Sorry, two different people.

>it's already too late

It's only too late when you're dead. Are you dead? Then the only thing holding you back are your excuses.

I started lifting, sleeping and eating right at 19 and I grew 6cm.

The other parties are also judeo globo homo

No one else going to say they got some nice titties?

It's almost like things like that are pre-planned, and aren't representative of normal women. Get in good shape and go to a festival like that and you'll do fine.