Starbucks Discussion

College athlete; I get free Starbucks through my sponsorship. Is there anything there that's Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yYdJT93YHl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water. Americano.

Bottled water

this + you could use their sugary shit as fancy gainers

Water/Vegan Coffee

starbucks is brewed normie filth

OP here: What about their protein boxes and yogurt?

iifym

>be college athlete
>ask Veeky Forums for advice

(X) Doubt

basically this for everything + black coffee

Fencing. Everyone including the coaches are DYEL Veeky Forums twinks.

Stick with the egg and cheese plate if you're going for it, other boxes tend to have more sugar in them.
If you're going for coffee, just stick to brewed it iced coffee without any sweeteners.

t. Barista

Probably full of sugar and/or salt

Protein is just a buzzword to get mugs to buy shite like that and think they are eating healthy

Black coffee or water. the end

I don't even know if Starbucks sell this shit, but Espresso and Americano are just coffee and water, Macchiato is with a hint of milk and Cappuccino, flat white and latte have quite a lot of milk, get soya or almond if you're cutting.

what's your back up plan for when you don't become pro

>College athlete
kek

Starbucks water is good.

A comfy CS degree job. If I'm not in the A rating (it's an E to A ratings scale) by the time I graduate, I'll drop fencing. There are no real "teams," it's a highly individualist, merit/skill based sport.

Thanks, I was thinking the same. Are any of the drinks good on protein? I like the "fancy gainers" idea

Black coffee, Anericano, espresso.

Eat the eggs.

>cheese

lmao

coffee is vegan you mong

Only thing that has protein are the smoothies, though you can request protein powder (whey) to be added into anything you want.
Strawberry smoothie for example has 2% milk, 1 banana, protein powder, ice, and strawberry puree in it.

youtu.be/yYdJT93YHl4
Water is approved

>Free Siggi's

I'm jelly.

You dumbass, open your own Smartcucks™ coffee shop next to them, selling everything at 50% of price.
You can get whole sortiment from them for free so profit will be enormous, you'll just probably have to scratch down starbucks logos from it.

I work at Starbucks. I drink americanos for caffeine. But the real gold here op is the protein powder. Ots unflavored and a leveled scoop is 6g protein 1 g of carbs. The most broken part is that the 1 g of carbs is fiber. I put 6 scoops of that and blend a venti iced water into it and comes around to 40gs of protein and 6 g of fiber. This tastes like shit but it's free protein. If you care about the taste and don't mind sugar which could be important for that post workout insulin boost, add white mocha. It is condensed milk but is the only syrup with protein (1g per pump)

Also for people that aren't op, that drink is .85$ with no syrup and 1.35$ with syrup

OP here. Fantastic, I capped this. Gonna try this after my match.

I'd give you some, user :(