I enjoy socializing

>i've tried losing weight but it just doesn't work for me

I don't do squats because I have bad knees

>My girlfriend/fuck buddy/fwb

>kiiiiillll meeee teehee maybe Ill stay fat

>do you have low fat ranch?

DELET NOW

>I am happy with my life

On the other hand I suspect the vast majority of people are just lying to everyone and themselves when they say that

Same

I lift for girls, lifting for yourself is dumb. Come on everybody just admit you do too

>I just do it for definition
Also, for normies squats and deadlifts don't exist, so:
>how much do you bench
I had a fat 50 year old professor of "Health Science" at college tell me:
>you can't get ripped if you don't spend 4 hours a day in the gym, so forget and just get thin

>protein will hurt your liver
>all those eggs will spike your cholesterol
>you have to eat a bit of everything

DELETE

>wake up after having difficulty sleeping
>its like 6pm
>Eat/Shower
>Either watch a sportsball game on tv or go to work early if OT is avail/required
>Work at 11pm
>Get home at 7am or stay late at work if OT is avail/required
>If home at 730am, walk dog, run, and then workout with home equipment
>If home at 11am, get ready for bed
>Have trouble falling asleep regardless
>Repeat

>you can afford to eat this/that

>Exactly what I am experiencing
Turn around user plz, I need someone to hug me.

>eggs aren't that bad
>cheese is good
>me not being ripped doesn't mean I'm not healthy

Kek posted this in the wrong thread somehow.

normies and half of Veeky Forums

BRO

Meant to quote No bro, I don't do them because I'm too worried about fucking them up and I don't trust anyone to check my form

>thats not REAL strength. you wanna really be strong be a farmer

>back when I was your age I blah blah more weight than you for more reps
>same thing but "back before some injury I never actually got"
>same thing but "I had even less body fat"
etc, etc...
>muh protein
>squats are normie tier, now.
>is doing 100 pushups a day a good way to get in shape?
>my abs are going to be so shredded, I just did like 1000 crunches
>diet coke
>that's fattening
>you don't eat breakfast?? omg that's terrible for you!
>same thing for lunch
>why eat fruit when you can have candy? They're both sugar, one just has some vitamins
>yeah I tried XYZ but it didn't work
>low fat
>low carb
>keto
>I hardly eat anything and I look like THIS while someone like you gets to eat whatever they want and looks like YOU
>fat fucks critiquing your diet regardless of cutting/bulking, eating healthy or shitty they always have some magical bullshit they heard on dr oz or some shit they can't wait to regurgitate hoping people will forget they're unhealthy lardasses

fruits are nature's trash though

>you don't eat breakfast?? omg that's terrible for you!

Fuck off mate, breakfast is very important. How do you cunts even function early in the morning without breakfast? Unless you're a NEET. Nice list btw.

The average guy here is underage or a college student, they don't need that much energy to go to classes

I'm down 27kg and I've been visiting /fat/ regularly. It drives me nuts when fatties post "I ate 3,000 cals above my TDEE today kill me plz"

Saying "kill me" won't fix your problem, asshole!

Slightly related, it pisses me off when not fat people refer to eating food as "being a fatass" or something similar.

>one just has some vitamins
>not a good enough reason already

>Haha, I don't want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger

>>I hardly eat anything and I look like THIS while someone like you gets to eat whatever they want and looks like YOU
Just realised that this is the normie (mostly fat girl) version of CHAD eats PIZZA.

STACEY eats PIZZA and has VISIBLE CLAVICLES while YOU eat SALADS and have STOMACH ROLLS

Literally me, if only this was sufficient condition to qualify as normie.

Sorry you've got the beetus

After waking, food disgusts me. It doesn't matter how long it has been since my last meal, I must wait a t least a few hours after waking before I can eat and enjoy it, and a few more hours for me to actually want to eat.

Do you still drink soda? I remember that when I drank soda, waking up made me real hungry and thirsty and everything at once. But I was fatty mcfat and food was the materials for my mass production of shit. Dear god, I shat about 4 times a day. What the fuck. How could I not care.

>I'm 45 and i feel like i'm 18 again.

Midlife crisis is a bitch.

a couple of years ago I used to feel like throwing up my breakfest in the morning, couldn't eat anything besides a slice of bread or a banana. Now I can eat normally, don't know what changed. Never been fat.

QBOA WHOA WHOA

>I have a girlfriend

Id love to see a bodybuilder or average gym fag do farm work.
>WHEZZZZ *choking* "I need a minute bro"
>"J-j-ust like the g-g-ym"

u realize that

>muhhh breakfast most important meal of the day xD

comes from quakers oats? and now if u have even an IQ score of 10 u can think about what this says about your comment

also

>what is IF

fucking newfagged cucklord get lost

sure is exausting to milk cows, ride a tractor and program a watering system

> I can eat this cake. I walked like 10 minutes today. I earned it.

>implying oats are not sent form god to help is children get swole.
whats the matter with you

Once you have girl then what are you lifting for?

>posts suicide meme on facebook
>omg this is so me!
cringe

Fat gym bro detected.

I'm 90% sure almost everybody is lying about that

as if somehow the body breaks down fructose differently than sucrose.
reminder that a snickers bar has 18g of sugar while an average sized apple has 19g.

The difference is that fruit has a significant amount of dietary fiber, which directly offsets simple sugar intake at a ratio of about 1:1.
Eating 20g sugar and 15g dietary fiber is a net intake of about 5g sugar.

for your Aryan children

> I dont gym because I dont want to get too big
A couple of my out of shape friends who do nothing but smoke weed all day have said this multiple times and I just laugh at them, normies limited knowledge of their own body is astounding

An apple has 19g of net sugar. Not worth the tiny amount of vitamins and fiber. A cup of brown rice or an avocado is better.

>you're lucky to be single, user

Fuck off nigger

>haven't you seen what the health? you know that meat is like, bad for you, right?

>you need to eat breakfast!
>you're starving yourself!

> "hey do you think you could train me?"
> make them do Rep parks routine
> next day
> " ahhh user I'm really sore, I'm not cut out to excicise like you"
I swear if I get asked to train someone again and they quit the first day I'm going to powerbomb them

>there are people who don't enjoy the soreness

I know right
I understand leg soreness but come on

Fucking hate this, see this all over instagram especially. Long ass post about them having "depression", they post a picture of them smiling and laughing and saying a bunch of bullshit about how they get sad sometimes but that's okay and they'll get through it and not everyone is alone yada yada yada

People actually depressed don't want people to know they're depressed, I don't go around instagram and snapchat saying "lolz i think about dying multiple times a day but it's alright".
Fucking hate normies

I'm the same way: I'm not hungry when I wake up. It takes an hour or more before I want to eat. But yet, I'm low energy because my body needs fuel, so working out is hard, for example.

Some mornings, I force something down, even if it's just half a protein bar. Anything. Doesn't matter what. Calories. 100-200, at least. Then work out. Seems enough for me.

But I worked out yesterday for the first time in a while. This morning, I woke up hungry. Hrm. Maybe I'm not hungry in the morning because my body is all like, "why should you eat when you're going to a shit job and your life sucks?" And maybe I was hungry this morning because my body was all like, "Fuck yeah! Let's build some muscle!"

Hrm...

Quad soreness is the shit

oh god. I was got a room in a flat because i moved cites for study and had 2 landwhales and a somewhat overweight guy.

I was using keto to cut, bacon, eggs for breakfast every morning and they constantly went on about how my diet was unhealthy and wouldnt work, even now, that they've seen my 12% BF body they keep trying to give me dieting advice. shit drives me insane

fkn hate when normies say this

Stop being a pussy and tell them to mind their own disgusting fat business.

Nigga no
When you have to deal with stairs you want to curse the gods of fitness

>live on the 10th floor
>elevator dies

dont forget when you gotta take a shit. you gotta get on the toilet like ur fuckin handicapped

>your aunt may be fat but it's fine since she lives an active lifestyle

It really activates the almonds to think that a normies life is so pain free that all it takes for them to say to themselves "oh this must be what depression is like! I've heard people talk about it and this must be it, I am so hurt and sad!" is literally something like chad didn't text her back or she didn't get invited out to that one party that one time.

Normies have absolutely no gauge on what actual sadness is and yet they'll cry on instagram about how they've been through depression, meanwhile the actual depressed cunts have been socially isolated for months, years, decades.

I have bad knees and just power through that shit. Big legs now. Shit knees forever.

It's all relative to their emotional development, stupid. Just because they're not as fucked and morbid as you are it doesn't mean they don't know a certain type of feeling.

And who are you to hold the monopoly on who can feel what and when? It's like you want the monopoly on victimhood, fuckin take it then mate if you want to whinge about how people perceive things differently. You're just a victim of your own shitty attitude.

i feel the same way man
a/s/l?

I feel your pain breh

>work as a nurse aide in nursing home
>most of my co-workers are women
>there are 3 other dudes besides me
>the non dyke nurses and aides always flirt hard or don't even ask me for report.
>the normie bros want to get big like me
>IM FUCKIN DYEL AS FUCK
> one goes to the gym with me and we train chest tri's and shoulders
>show him (what I think) is proper form and decent rep ranges.
>fucker ignores me and does what he wants to do and looks retarded, only listens to me about flat bb bench.
>next day bails on me and says he is too sore
>never works out with me again but brings it up on breaks while he is smoking and I am eating my 2nd or 3rd can of tuna
>next victim asks to train with me
> goes with me does one squat quits, does one deadlift and says he's good for the day
>Nani!?!?!?!?!?
> always asks me when the y is waving their membership fee but never goes beyond that.

I don't talk about exercising with these dudes at all anymore. They will bring it up but I'll change the subject to something else because it's annoying to talk about something you will never do in my opinion. I can't wait to graduate nursing school and go work in a prison away from the non-bro wiene's I currently have to associate with because of my gender.

Pic related is how I feel when they bring up the gym they'll never go to

You should visit a farm someday

Yeah fuck that post smasher thing

>I'm just gonna lean out for the summer

>offsets

Wh-what?

Me too but, I put food in my mouth and chew on it anyway.
The appetite comes with eating.

Lmao this. dumbass city kids think farming is just walking around a field hugging cattle

Am I the only one that genuinely enjoys using these?

Feels like I'm jacking off a giant.

Never been a soldier have you?

Alot of people also just do IF so there is no need for breaky

I don't eat until 2pm everyday, and thats after 3 hours of working. I don't even feel hungry until then and function just fine. Gain some self control. I'm not saying one way is better than the other, but having the control over it is better.

>man i cant waste that much time per day on picking things up and putting them back down id rather do something productive with my day
t. fat neet piece of shit who never stops complaining about being bored out of his fucking mind and occasionally whinjng about wanting to lose weight "but fuck it why exercise when i can just stop eating"

I hate this shit, because normally it is stupidly untrue.

Most fat people actually have rather fast metabolisms. Thats part of why they are so hungry. They just eat literal metric tons so it doesn't matter.

People with actual slow metabolisms tend to be skinny as fuck because they are rarely hungry.

Breakfast is nauseating to me, to the point that I want to vomit if I try to eat. I can't eat till 1pm, and I go to class to class at 8am every day. What are you talking about?

I know it's the wrong thread but this is almost my exact schedule as well, there's quite a few of us night-shifters here on Veeky Forums isn't there?

It is so stupid too.

Lifting does not take that long. You can get a good work out in 30 minutes. Even a really long one is only like a hour.

I wish I could be in the gym more than I am, because I enjoy working out, but I notice if I ever spend more than a hour there I am just spinning my wheels looking for things to do that don't conflict with what I just did.

Fellow farm bros were you from? Pennsylvania checking in

it essentially subtracts it

You're both retarded

Farm work is exhausting, but claiming that most built people are just paper tigers with no physical endurance is also stupid as fuck.

>I don't know why you're working out, you're already big enough

I haven't even been working out for a year, stop that.

>"Self-improvement" is seen as vain by lazy people, yet they like physical fitness so they fetishize jobs that naturally build strength like lumberjack or fire fighter (even though this is retarded because it's 90% sitting around and they are only in shape BECAUSE they work out a ton)

I explained it for you. They like sexy people, but admitting it makes them feel lazy so they thing "if I had one of them sexy jobs I'd be sexy" where in reality they'd never be able to hold it because guess what, they are still lazy.

Pretty sure no one is actually happy, just in varying levels of delusion

hello fellow night shifter, how long have you been working nights? my job has days and nights and I used to always love to pick up nights (the job is 12 hour shifts and the work on nights is significantly easier for the same pay) but now that i've been there a couple years my body really doesn't want to sleep during the daytime which makes me almost prefer the day shifts, feel all fucked up after working nights too

also just turned 28 so not exactly young anymore, who knows

Never said Farmers are the most built I just said that they are better ;)

Manual labor is pretty much unlike anythign you do in the gym.
I worked as a package handler at fedex, just stacking boxes all night. We had college football players and ex-navy seals give up because they couldn't take it.

Why does that piss you off? If I'm lazy as fuck one day and eat junk food I feel like a lazy fat ass.