Veeky Forums absolutely BTFO lol

Veeky Forums absolutely BTFO lol

That's because fat people aren't beautiful, wonderful, or loved.

does anyone else feel like words like "Amazing" and "Awesome" have totally lost their meaning to phrases like this? I mean, if everyone is just "so awesome" and you're just "an amazing person" simply for being an average piece of shit, then what do these words mean anymore? Is "amazing" the new "average"? Is "awesome" the new "mediocre"?

But fat people are amazing! It's amazing they manage to fit into clothes, amazing they can still sort of walk on their own even for short distances, and amazing they are still alive!

This photo is unbelievably pathetic.

The worst part is the @allygawrys

people say this shit at my work all the time.
>you guys are just so awesome
>amazing job everyone
if I'm awesome and amazing for doing the same job I do day-in and day-out, then what will you call me if I actually do amazing or awesome work? You'll have already used the best descriptors in your arsenal and now you sound disingenuous.

Let's see how
Beautiful they are when they die from heart attacks

Yes, literally too.

I don't have a problem with this pic. A scale is just a tool. Two different people who weigh 260lbs could look drastically different.

Mirrors though, they tell you if you're fit as faurk or a human blob.

True that. When someone tells me a guy is a "dick" or "asshole" I'm instantly more intrigued to find out what the real story is

and badass too. I have seen posts that describe cakes and tops as badass

a scale measures your gravitational pull? wtf am i reading?

I bet that only applies to women tho

Fat girl hand

>Doesn't know that weight is equal to the force being exerted on you by gravity.
Brainlet

Thats only because a scale cant measure body fat percentage.

This is "objectively" correct

Nowadays I use this a queue that I'll probably like them because it means that they probably aren't a doormat, pc, effete, metrosexual, which is the only way not to be an "asshole" anymore.

Careful, OP, you're shortening your lifespan.

Sauce?

kek

...But it will tell you the truth.

Scales don't measure weight, they measure normal force idiot

obligatory

>no self-control
I'm sure that doesn't have an impact on personality whatsoever

gotta admit, the post in the screencap is still a 10/10 top quality post to this day

>numerical value of your gravitational pull
God this fucking hurts my insides.

Also who puts themselves on a scale for anything other than to measure 'weight'?

fpbp

haha liked and retweeted