/FPH/ Fat People Hate General

DONT FUCKING POST IF YOU DONT INCLUDE AN IMAGE

IF YOU FAIL TO MEAT THIS REQUIREMENT NO (YOU)S AND YOU LOOSE THE INTERNET

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/new-york-dems-hand-six-figure-job-to-woman-too-fat-to-work/
nypost.com/2017/06/23/new-york-judge-still-rakes-in-175k-salary-in-jail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuk u nerd hahahahha

NOT THIS ONE

NIGGER YOU FUCKING LOOSE

>i just started a 'my parents should be jailed, and i shouldn't be allowed to take care of children' diet

No lie
If I wanted to give up this is how I'd do it

>written by Linda Bacon

Surely some sort of ruse.

Not only the fridge but the closet also...fag.

Do grave diggers get played more for digging pits for land whales?

Forgot pic

I really don't understand how people can only eat sugar and junk and think it will make them 'happy'. Eating unhealthy makes me feel like I'm dying

ignorance is bliss

>work at airport
>plane arrives and make my way down the bridge, need to talk to the captain
>huge commotion at the bottom, bunch of airline staff gathered around something
>it's pic related, so huge I absolutely had to take a picture
>she's pissed and throwing a tantrum because her mobility scooter isn't powerful enough to move her fat as up the ever so slight incline of the bridge
>yelling at staff, "I'll never fly with you again" etc
>demands she be pushed
>3 cute petite stewardesses try and push her, no luck
>I'm just staring waiting for her to get the fuck out of the way so I can do my job
>ham planet looks over to me
>"aren't you going to help?!"
> NOPE. Go get coffee while I wait for it to be sorted out

I can't wait until the day plane tickets are priced based on your weight

lolol

makes you wonder how many on Veeky Forums bullshit their stats

I usually just lurk but today I'm gonna contribute

>Live with 3 other guys
>One is a large fellow
>We'll call him Frank
>Frank is 5'6 and 300 lbs
>Fucks up in school
>Blames it on professors and "bullshit" deadlines
>Decides to take a break for next semester
>"Get his shit together"
>Plays video games all day on our couch
>Leaves beer cans all over living room
>Finally, his parents force him to get a job
>Says he can't find work
>I never saw him leave the couch once to look
>Eventually his dad hires him
>Waiter at a restaurant his dad owns
>First day
>Frank knowingly parks in the wrong area because its closer
>His car gets a boot
>Calls me to come get him
>I ask him why he was leaving early
>"My manager asked me to leave because of body odor"
>"...Oh..."
>Asks me to take him to Wal Mart on the way home
>Comes back with body wash, soap,deoderant wash rags, etc
>Realize I had been living with him for 2 years and he didn't have basic wash stuff
>Realize that every time we heard him shower, he just stood there in the water
His room was downstairs from mine. But I would walk past it on my way out. It smelled of decay and I knew why on that day.

>Recovering fat fuck
>Clinical depression hit today, just barely managed to stay under my 500-calorie deficit.

I would violently hatefuck that fridge right now.

Don't do it. Those days are past you.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Sugar triggers dopamine. It works just like any other addiction. Temporary joy at the cost of permanent health problems.

It makes them tired and cranky, so they shove more sugar, salt and fat into their mouths to distract themselves.

Thanks man. I appreciate the support.

>I can't wait until the day plane tickets are priced based on your weight
Doesn't Tonga Air do that? I think we ought to charge by the total weight of the person and their luggage

fucking LOL
I laughed entirely too hard at that

This is unironically more sugar than I consume in a year, and thats counting a pack or two of sugar in my coffee every day.

S U C K I T
U
C
K
I
T

(((shollenberger)))

it wasn't supposed to be like this, it was supposed to be a thing of beauty!

Imagine the poor so who had to sit next to her, assuming she actually bought two seats that is.

This might be too specific of a request, but:
Does anyone have the semi-rare screenshot of a /pol/ post of an user's theory about why people shit themselves in Walmart? Had something to do with a certain prescription drug that had a laxative effect, causing them to not even know they were shitting themselves.

I know one of you glorious faggots has it.

wow bob wow

>the logo is a hamplanet with a front butt

It's her real name

Some smaller aircraft require that the passengers are weighed beforehand so they can balance the plane, unsure whether they charge more though. It'd make sense to do so, the free market is usually first on the scene for this sort of thing.

Posting without image.

Have you seen Linda Bacon?
She looks like a fucking puppet

People like us, we've got to make it.
There's no other choice

pls b faek

>Google "Veeky Forums Walmart pills"
>literally first image result

>tfw the idea is that people will eat healthier and lose weight because healthy food is harder to eat in large quantities
>fatties read the title and start a retarded movement

Who the fuck can even stomach that much sugar? If I eat poorly I feel like shit for the next day or two

children, young and old

>yfw all those fatties capsize the ship

Veeky Forums would you fuck this woman for a year worth of gains?

>charging tall people more than short people
Yeah nah that's retarded. There should just be a weight limit to flying and leave it at that.

Do people really dream of endless streams of candy if they could eat anything?

I'd be pounding burgers, wings and freis. Sweet is fun as a meal ender, but I think I'd get sick of candy fridge pretty quickly.

I read it as
>Whitney Fat Whore

that's... that's a woman?

Right?
>BBQ
>stews
>chilis
>beer
>liquor
>nachos
>wings
>wings
>fried chicken

Fuck sweets give me salt, fat and alcohol

that t shirt should read "nothing but bs"

Amerikek

I really doubt that's true, unless you're talking about some kind of flying landwhale speciality service. I've flown in 4-seater trainer cessnas and local island-hopper flights in a DHC-6, no weight management necessary, even with people shuffling around the seats.

I went and googled it, the only sign of an airline actually doing that is a Hawaii-Samoa service, which is absolutely a landwhale specialty flight.

I'm horrified

lmao

fatties, man, you can't explain that.

>make america SHART again
>n the land of diarrheeeee!
>and the early grave!

>Those strategically placed XL ones at the bottom so the fatties shart themselves when bowing down.
MALICIOUS.

Who keeps chocolate in the fridge and it doesn't taste as nice cold.

There was a blog post written by some whale on these pills who shitted herself everywhere she went.
Anyone has it?

no, cheating on my waifu would cost me my gains.

same with me, my parents went to switzerland and brought home tons of the "best" chocolate in the world, i ate maybe 50g of it and felt disgusted, its so greasy and sweet it hurts

disgusting and informative

Fatties trying to be cute never works

Stop drinking sugar in your coffee senpai, ~desu

This really.

Sweets have never been a problem for me. It's salt and carbs that have fucked me the most. Specifically BBQ and pasta

There have been a lot of concept planes which would have required a weight balancing. Mostly wing only planes / lifting bodys like pic related.
Something like that gets developed every 10 years but scraped due to cons outweight the pros.
Source: aerospace engineer

Neat

>google for orlistat
you can buy it without a prescription, even in my country

>looking for orlistat on amazon
>half of the reviews are one star because fatties didn't lose weight even though they ate healthy

>You and the other 223 buddy members of alquaeda book first flight
>Everybody moves to a side midflight
>Shit crashes
>Deep goncern ala concorde leads to billion dollar losses

allahu akbar

Pretty much, but front/back balance is more of a concern in designes like that

It gets worse, from a corruption standpoint.

>City Judicial Review Committee member Mark Elliott has publicly accused Mayor Tom Roach of making sure “the fix was in” for the judge, who had been his campaign treasurer.

>“She came to the interview with an oxygen tank. She’s very fragile,” Elliott told The Post.

>The committee rejected the Yale Law School grad, 61, for appointment to the post.

>But she got the job anyway, and promptly went on the first of several medical leaves just a week after being sworn in to her $175,500-a-year job.

>The job also provides $65,000 worth of annual health benefits, which the currently hospitalized Shollenberger has been putting to good use.

>Council member Milagros Lecuona, who’s challenging Roach for the mayoralty this year, said he engineered Shollenberger’s Dec. 20 appointment “to make sure he’d have the support of the chair of the Democratic Party” for his re-election bid.

>Shollenberger told The Post from her bed in White Plains Hospital Thursday: “I have no intention of retiring. I want to work. I want to be a judge. Judges get sick all the time.”

>Following the courthouse staffer complaints about Shollenberger’s incontinence, the state Office of Court Administration determined she was “unable to perform her job,” a high-level court source said.

>On May 2, Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence K. Marks signed an order transferring all of her cases to other jurists, and preventing her from being assigned any others without permission.

nypost.com/2017/06/22/dems-give-politically-connected-judge-six-figure-gig-shes-too-obese-to-do/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/new-york-dems-hand-six-figure-job-to-woman-too-fat-to-work/
nypost.com/2017/06/23/new-york-judge-still-rakes-in-175k-salary-in-jail/

(((Democrats)))

>IF YOU FAIL TO MEAT
>MEAT

It usually starts in childhood. Everybody on My 600lb Life had some traumatic thing happen to them like molestation or other abuse.

So they start eating unhealthy shit which triggers dopamine. Then they get fat and feel bad. To make themselves feel better, they eat more unhealthy food since it gives them the dopamine rush.

It's self medicating like alcoholism or drug abuse.

Some obese gurgling mouth breather just walked into my shared office and started organizing papers in a folder before shuffling out.
What the Fuck I hate fat people now

It doesn't but when I was a kid I'd put a milky way in the fridge and whack it on the table so it would break flawlessly into two pieces

>20 mph
That is the speed of a somewhat fast caclist, not a fast runner.

How about a total weight allowance of like 130 kg?
Even if you are realy fucking tall, you still have plenty of luggage.
But hamplanets would have to buy 2+130 kg to fly.

>ship has weight limit
>usually total weight is calculated average weight assumption of a passenger 30 years ago + luggage
>these hamplanets weight multiple times that assumption
Structural failiure incoming...
>the poop oil story

>There have been a lot of concept planes which would have required a weight balancing
All planes require weight balancing, airliners just pump fuel around.
-t gliding pilot
>mfw once mounted lead ballast wrong (in center of gravity)
>mfw when tailheavy by about 10 kg
>mfw first flight in this plane
I was a stupid boy back then and could not stay at a given speed since that motherfucker was instable.

good post, a large proportion of "some flights" carry passengers over purely hypothetical concept aircraft which still don't need to balance their weight by fucking weighing pax.

I guess aeronautics engineering is a good fit for autists though

when you feel like dying 24/7 it becomes normal

That spotted gecko is clearly a pregnant female.

Jesus Christ the delusion.

I say it every thread. But I fucking hate fat acceptance people. If you realize your fat and how it's a problem, and you're trying to fix it then good on you. Your gonna make it. But fat acceptance is like cancer acceptance.
>it's my tumour and I love it just the way it is!!
Mass genocide of hamgalaxy acceptors when?

They are already genociding themselves

Another contributing factor is that diabetes will damage their nervous system. So they can't control their bowel and they can't feel the shart

That's the only part of this that makes me smile.

I looked up the prices. Even the cheapest tickets are over 1000$.

>Linda Bacon

Each roll builds insulin resistance*

How can someone be so shameless

When you eat yourself to that weight, shame or guilt isn't what you truly feel.

Thats history man, keep up the solid work

>even the kids are fat

Agreed my dude, I also hate those fatties that blame others for their misery
>gf's sister is a landwhale
>eats in her mother's house two or three times a week because she is lazy
>in her house, eat mostly greasy shit and fast food
>ff to two weeks ago
>"I AM FAT BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS YOU MAKE ME EAT, I LOOKED INTO SOME EXPENSIVE WEIGHT LOSS PILLS PROGRAM AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT FOR ME"