Anyone on here have Pectus Carinatum?

Anyone on here have Pectus Carinatum?

No you fucking weirdo kys

Got the opposite, pectus excavatum or funnel chest. Fucking hate it I got scoliosis too so I look like a retard. Gives me motivation to lift to make my body look better tho

plebs have Carimatum
patricians have Excavatum

I did, but sit ups cured it.

I do

B8

I never knew my shitty sunken chest and shit ribs were the traits of a patrician.

My brother has slight version of this. Should I tell him to go to the gym and do chest day every day? Or should I just never even mention about it to him since acknowledging it would probably only make him feel worse?

I have it. I went to a clinic that's based out of my city that specializes in this brace that supposedly fixes it. But wearing a brace that crushes your chest and trying to keep it on the down low while in junior high wasn't super convenient. I think it's gotten better since I started working out, but I said fuck it to the brace.

I feel all you self conscious bois

pics?

I'll pass

Yeah I have it it sucks. Nothing you can do about it. Breaking your chest to "fix" it is fucking retarded. If my parents weren't morons they'd have had me get it fixed with a brace when I was a kid. If you're a kid it can possibly be fixed with a brace because your bones are still growing. You can't exercise it away it only becomes more visible. Being a lardass works to hide it but then you're a lardass. A tat to hide it could help. Not many people have pectus carinatum it's rare. I don't have it as bad as some pics I've seen of others but it still drives me insane.

Could you not just be fit and have it not be as obvious? I've seen a decent amount of change just from working out. I'm holding out hope I can unfuck myself but I'm afraid the damage both physically and psychologically is done

Also surgery is apparently quite risky

I had the opposite of this, concave chest. I had a invasive chest surgery called the Nus Procedure which placed a bar underneath my sternum for about 3 years when I was 16-19. I had to stay in the hospital for 1 week after and the medical bill was literally 80k and insurance paid all but $1800. Basically there's a scale up to 38 or something on how deep it is, and anything over a 30 gets covered by insurance from what I was told. You get an MRI done which tells you these results. Insurance covers it because if it's bad it presses on your heart. Feel free to ask me questions

was it worth the trouble?

Physically speaking being slightly heavier set and having huge pecs helps but it by no means hides it. It sucks not being able to get shredded. You will always have to be higher body fat. When I was really toned and had good muscle definition was when it was the worst and very visible.
yup and no guarantee it will even improve aesthetics.

Absolutely man. When we (parents and I) found out my it was slightly pressing on my heart we did everything in our power to make the surgery happen. You don't really notice the bar in your chest besides feeling metal plates on each side of your chest under your armpit. Airport metal detector never went off, and I got to keep the bar after it was removed lol. I was a swimmer in highschool and continued to set PRs with the bar in my chest, which the less strain on my heart could have played a factor on my cardio. I still have a slight concave but it's pretty small and I might get the silicon insert if it bothers me when I get bigger muscles down the line. If you have a BAD concave chest, please try to get an MRI.

Man a girl with this could do a sick ass gardevoir cosplay

I don't, I have carinatum. I'm glad you got it sorted out though man. Luckily, carinatum isn't quite a health risk, you were actually in danger.

how prominent was yours exactly? I wore the brace for about a year and then on and off for a few months and now not at all, and mine has gotten a lot less obvious.

I have this but its not too bad. Chest actually sticks out a bit more on one side then the other.

I'm still pretty DYEL but im pretty sure building up the chest and having big arms and delts make me look fine. I dunno if others cases are really bad. I used to be more self conscious of it as a teenager but now its whatever; not a big deal.

are you me

I think it used to look worse when i was younger because i was shorter and maybe it was more obvious. My teenage skelliton arms probably made it look worse too. The main reason it looks bad is because you kinda have a "barrel chest" thats bigger than the rest of you. But if you work out everything and focus on proportions it'll help. Dont ignore back either. Basically get jacked and it wont matter

For this many replies of people having it, its gotta be fairly common; even if its mostly mild cases. I actually noticed a year or two ago that my Grandpa on my moms side has it and it basically looks just like mine.

Back in high school I weighed like 130-150. Being a skinny toothpick makes it look 100x worse. This is what it looks like now at 6'2 195lbs. I was 235 lbs at one point and you couldn't even see it through the extra layer of fat..I need to start training my chest again I haven't been able to consistently lift for months due to tons of minor injuries.

It's extra space to wear big pendents or medallions and shit like that.

its not that bad

I've got it. It's more prominent in better light or when I'm lower bf, of course.
It doesn't really bother me because it's right in the middle and it's symmetrical. The only way it would really bother me is if it was crooked or something. My gf pokes it sometimes and it tickles.

It took someone telling me it might help before I even considered it.

Well, patrician families were routinely incestuous, so...

I have this + scheuermanns. my body is a mess.

I had this, got a brace, and now have pecs