/fraud/

/fraud/ - back to wageslaving edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on manlet faggots general:

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/7/2518/2864450/Cabergoline-in-the-Treatment-of-Hyperprolactinemia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

What's a steroid

I SPILLED MY TEQUILA
PMSF IS OFF TO A TERRIBLE START

Doc tells me that it seems like I'm pretty well read and I seem to know what I'm doing. Just put me on a very low dose of meds just because.

Kek. I can't tell if I am the god of the ruse or the doctor is incompetent as fuck.

>Doc tells me
>put me on a very low dose of meds just because.
haha I bet you believe strippers are interested in you, too

An organic molecule with a characteristic four-ringed cyclic structure.

I don't associate with the lower classes.

More likely he just gives very few shits.

It was a woman, so that might have something to do with the incompetency.

Youre both a lying facetious creep and the doctor is incompetent

But I didn't lie jerrbear.

Lads, have we found a way to completely cure pubertal gyno without surgery yet? Why the fuck cant they do this

Ralox may work.

I am awaiting news stations to broadcast about some mental steroid using autist that goes on a murder spree before killing self and having a note saying "IT WASNT THE TREN"
The same time Crusader stops posting.

>god of the ruse
Hmmm

>Try adding in 2-3mg/kg bodyweight next blast,
So 300mg deca is a good bulking dose?

I miss qt 17 yo that let me put a vibrating butt plug in her ass while fucking her. Ree.

That is gods will to show you you can go without!
What meds did you get? Anything good?

>waiting for the coffee to make me shit
Then weekly weightin and off to the gym i go. Deadlifts are due

What juice is best for endurance? Like marathon or triathlon?

Im back. Managed to hit bench pr, people were mirin but im still feeling empty inside. Now i will eat post workout oats, take my ai and cry for a while.

I don't want this because then Australia will be even more of a nanny state about gear

I would prefer he only kills himself

For endurance you should look into epo and basically everything cyclists get busted for. Unfortunatly thats mostly specific stuff and hard to get a hold of it.
The basic stuff would be test eq winny

Misogyny haha! Us rk9 amirite? Wimyn btfo

wouldnt winny destroy joints? But thanks user

Probably but who gives a fuck when winning in the olympics
Might wanna drop it as hobby athlet. Can always use var instead

ITPP isnt hard to get a hold of.

Are injectable orals more effective?

Like there is injectable versions of adrol, sdrol, dbol, etc on the market. Do they work better than orally?

oral is shit, do it anally

Has anyone tried Nandro Cyp? Source sells it at 250mg/ml, and its about the same price as NPP at 100mg/ml and Deca at 200mg/ml.

Seems like ideal concentration, ester length and price. Hows the pip?

Same source does have deca in 500mg/ml though...

Y'all use prami or caber with your deca?

If you're in one location, say Japan but buy escrow bitcoins from the US, is that legal?

Why wouldnt it be? If youre using Japanese cash or Japanese bank account, its kind of annoying to send your money out of the country though.

You can buy bitcoins within Japan by Japanese to Japanese bank transfer however, not the best exchange rates but still its doable.

If you have a u.s. or foreign paypal or bank soruce of funding and your btc source already set up its pretty much the same as doing it domestically anyway.

Why the fuck is Aromasin so expensive... am I getting ripped off buying 30 tabs for 80$?

Its not too bad for 30 tablets if its 25mg. My ugl from NZ was much cheaper and just capped in gelatin capsules and worked great. Raws worked well for me too.

Depends on where you are at.

Europe mainland I get 30 tabs 25mg pharma for 45 euros.

If it's a trusted source on reddit with a website and amazing reviews, can I use Moneygram on their website and still be good? I swear to god bitcoin is the biggest fucking pain in the ass to buy.

just learn to buy bitcoin wtf its so easy

Should I eat a small surplus while taking clen 80mcg or just cut -500

it's a gigantic pain in the ass

you have to either go through a rigorous verification process or buy from some random asshole with paypal or some other retarded shit

bitcoin is ass

Use coinbase. You can be g2g in 1-2 days.

Ruse as in I can hide my autism pretty damn well.

I don't know. Probably not. Some shit called Escitalopram or something.

Women physicians are on average inferior to male physicians. That's not edgy, that's just fact. They are paid less and complete less hours making them less skilled.

send me double the cost, i'll buy it for you

God fucking damn I feel like shit boys. This diet is whooping my ass. I've been sub 2000 cals for like a week straight now. I plan to pig out this Thursday. I also haven't taken my AI in a week and I feel no different

Take some stims to increase your energy mate

Not trying to turn into Zyzz here. I'll get some Monster zero cal

Escitalopram+Buprupion is goat, now we need to get Jerry in the antidepresant train and we can all be drug buddys

>hiding or obscuring the truth when pertinent
Sin of omission is a lie. You aren't smart, you're just manipulative. Your doctor more than likely recognizes this; hence telling you what you wanted to hear while prescribing meds.

More than likely, over time, meds will facilitate an environment conducive or beneficial to healthy growth. A doctors end game is to never see you again, if you were healthy she wouldn't have prescribed anything.

V masterfully played deus vuldt, etc!

Wtf I thought I was ugly but I keep matching with these girls on tinder that's are actually pretty qt and some fatties keep liking me.

Too bad I have literally no game over text.

I'm autistic too. Just be assertive and physically aggressive when needed. Text should be your logistics tool for now. Don't inundate the experience with words, just keep her hooked wanting more by being brief but not flippant in text.

Uhhh...okay.

It's the blonde one on the right btw. I think she just wants to be a sugar baby desu.

We'll do not play that game. Tell them expectations up front. If you're into that fine, but I get the feeling you want to like her.

She didn't say that but the pics of her with guys on her if are all rich ones super frat type.

I mean she's cute, not really my type but I'll go for it anyways.

Just cut the gyno tissue out yourself with a kitchen knife.

>think she just wants to be a sugar baby desu.
Are you rich?

Maybe? I don't show it in my pics they're just from traveling and one of my doggo.

I know very little of drugs and their recreational purposes.

I believe you.

There isnt a recreational purpose, is to fix your autistic brain friendo

Just placed an order for some adrol and asin raws (have pharma asin on backup just enticed by saving some cash).

Plan to just volumetric dose. What's the easiest way to get these in solution? I was gonna use ever clear but Google shows people having issues with it crashing.

What do you guys use?

Is there like a tinder app but instead of thots it connects you with local roid dealers?

You got Lexapro. Doctors fucking love Lexapro, I don't know why.

My grandmother, two of my aunt's, and my mother (at one point) are on it. All separate doctors and, to my knowledge, didn't mention what the other family members were on.

Either way, I wouldn't take it. SSRIs are pretty bullshit.

If you haven't shown your income and she is Interested in you why would you assume she is a sugar baby?

>some fatties keep liking me.
I haven't got tinder what is the difference between matching with someone and them liming you?

you're in for a bad time if you actually want to make a solution and not a suspension. making solutions fucking sucks ass. there's no magic trick, there's a billion recipe you can follow on the internet (and it doesn't involve only everclear)... get your peg ready and shit.

or just suspend it in five minutes and be done with it

that's just the internet

Asin dissolves in ethanol, but pure ethanol has a crappy burn to it.

I use propylene glycol for adrol it doesnt dissolve but if you use a clear container and shake it up you can see when its evenly mixed, and the powder gets finer and finer over time, like over night itll be a much finer powder/suspension after being shaken up.

I use 1g within 20mL to make 50mg/mL.

Havent tried asin in PG, but next time I will.

>that's just the internet
Yeah but I do t know which UK based sites I can trust fampai.

Anyone in here do strength training?

I'm looking for a /fraud/-approved program to run while I'm cutting.

Normally I just follow basic progression and yolo the volume but that last time I tried that on a cut I was all over the place in strength.

Just a basic skeleton so I can have an idea on how much strength I'm gaining/losing, so I can adjust my calories a little more closely as needed.

I was thinking 5/3/1 but I've never ran it before and have no clue what to add in for assistance.

How to take a shirtless pic, is standing in front of your bathroom mirror the wrong way?

Hmm I'd be fine with adrol as a suspension because a few mg here and there probably won't make a difference.

But potentially fucking my asin dose up sounds scary. Any personal experience with asin suspension, then? Thanks guys.

I didnt suspend it, I dissolved it in alcohol. You can do that, and if you use anhydrous alcohol like I did, be sure to draw up another liquid with it.. coke, milk, anything, take some liquid in your mouth, squirt it in and drink it down.

High proof drinking alcohols would taste better, but I dont know if the asin would slowly degrade over time from the oxygen in the water in the alcohol etc. Though if you make up 4 weeks at a time or something should be no issue.

So I bought some bitcoins, they're in the public wallet now. How do I get them into my private wallet? The wallet is Myceliium. Pls help lads

Go to your dashboard
Go to your accounts
Click on your BTC wallet
Should give you options to send and receive, just send to your mycelium wallet address.

No idea why they changed it, convoluted as fuck

Thanks. I actually don't drink, only ethanol on hand is everclear from some other home chemistry projects.

So you've never fucked your AI up this way? That's my only concern.

What concentration would you recommend for Asin and everclear/ethyl alcohol

So I was doing some reading for my first blast with 19-nors

You know how most starting recommendation for cabergoline dose is .25mg 2x weekly?

That's the median dose given to a population with a median PRL level of 116ug/ml

I don't think I've ever seen a roider's PRL close to that high, that's like 5x the levels you'd expect from standard AAS abuse.

I think I'll do .125mg 2x a week if I have serious issue, just wanted to share with you guys some relevant data.

Shit forgot the study

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/7/2518/2864450/Cabergoline-in-the-Treatment-of-Hyperprolactinemia

>The median basal PRL serum level was 124 μg/L; range, 16–26250 μg/L.
>The upper range of normal, for serum PRL concentration, was considered less than 10 μg/L in males and less than 20 μg/L in females.

Most bloods I've seen PRL is not close to triple digits. I doubt you guys need the same dose as someone with a prolactinoma if you're just running a bit of tren :)

Not sure if some of you will remember my little blog post the other week about the girl who works at the front desk if the gym. My fingerprint never works on the shitty new machines so she always lets me in and makes a cheeky comment. I asked you dudes if I should ask her out because I was quite sure se was flriting.

Anyway I asked her out yesterday and I'll be seeing her tonight after the gym.

We're all gonna make it lads.

I think I used 12.5mg per 0.5ml or per 1ml, since thatd make 12.5mg easy to dose.

Honestly, good luck.

I've only regretted asking.chicks out at places in my daily routine (work, gym, etc). Just gets awkward when, in my case, things didn't work out. I hope you have better luck. Tread a little careful if you love the gym.

If you have gold it shows who liked you.

I know it's wrong of me to but like I said she seems to hang out with rich frat dudes.

So it says I'm receiving X amount of money to my wallet, but the wallet seems to have it? Do I have to wait or can I use it now?

Lmao I just found the girl who works the gym front desk too.

Mycelium? Go to transactions.

If it's green and says confirmed, you're gtg

Is it dumb to mix 150mg test, 300 mast & 100mg tren in 1 syringe?

Esters are enanthate and the tren is acetate.

But my pills are of 1mg :(

yeah I do strength training.

the traditional school of thought is to keep the weight heavy as possible and reduce the volume since your caloric intake is much lower now. i.e. 3 sets of 5 instead of 5x5.

that's what i am doing now while cutting, just 3 sets of 5 with my accessories, but i am getting stronger cause of the roids. so that's nice

Yes, they will become estrogen if you mix them! You are fine bb

Crush a few of them and volumetric dose

But its easier to take half a pill two times a week!

Ok that's fine, many others have done the same with no known complications. Just keep in mind this is a very strong drug that acts on a very important chemical system. Tread lightly.

Thanks bb, i love you too!

that's ng/l

our bloods are usually ng/ml. redo your math.

actually that's mcg/l I'm retarded

Is squatting heavy with pip dangerous?

I assume I have a reaction to EO because 90% of the time I get a big fucking knot in that injection area.
During squats I can feel the muscles around the knot tightening and my mobility gets worse and worse.
Hence I was wondering if I can tear something.

Should I go for Adex or Aromasin? Are there any differences between them apart from the risk of estro rebound from Adex?

>the virgin arimidex
>chad aromasin

asin is superior

What do you think of the following websites?
eroids.com
evolutionary.org
elitefitness.com

How do you dose this Chad medication?

I think you should stop using shitty websites

read the op, retard

No

I needed 12.5mg E3D on 600mg test

some people need 12.5ED on trt dosages of test. You have to find out yourself