Why is this thing allowed in human society?

This thing is basically the destroyer of human mind and braincels. What makes you high also makes you shit after, it applies to anything. You feel good, alert, smart, then when you come off you are just a little bit dumber everytime

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170710172118.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170606112745.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160627125816.htm
healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1112010#t=article
youtu.be/pHyghcN9Sws
nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-brain-wave-alteration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe if the ones drinking have sub 90 IQ like you

kys incel

Cause it triggers backwards Muslims like you.

>BAN ALL THE THINGS I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
go away

I never understood this. I only drink coffee pre workout and I never feel more tired after.

coffee is good for you user
seems you have no self control, i doubt coffee is y our real problem

So we should ban coffee?
Are you mentally retarded?

Maybe he had too much cofee.

You sound like you're tired, have a cup o' joe

Let me guess - you prefer tea, cola or energy drinks, because they totally don't have caffeine in them? kek

>just a little bit dumber everytime

Citation?

Oh wait, you have none.

>b-but you have to keep drinking caffeine to maintain the mental clarity it gives you

and you also have to keep drinking water to stay hydrated. KYS faggot, no one needs to listen to your mom-tier bitching on a forum dedicated to fitness.

Coffee in moderate amount has been shown to be nothing but healthy

If you're drinking way too much then stop (gradually, mind you. going cold turkey to cure caffeine dependence is unhealthy!)

>braincels

I guess you've been drinking coffee, huh?

>I only drink coffee pre workout and I never feel more tired after.
maybe because you're fucking working out?

You do get slower when you come down, but that's not an issue because you drink it when you need a boost, and then you're done when the effect wears off.

I myself like to take a tolerance break every once in a while.

How is it good for you? It is an addictive substance that makes you feel like shit if you don't get your fix on time.

Name one good thing about it.

>if he doesnt like coffee he must be an hypocrite drinking other sources of caffeine haha I figured it out !!

Do you know how pathetic you sound, it's like the logic of a drug addict trying to lessen his guilt so he projects on everybody else as a defense mechanism. Nice sophism, man youre fucking shit tier at debating.

Just don't come off then.

So youve never heard it has a bunch of antioxidants and it is statistically linked with lower rates of cancer, dementia, alzheimer, etc ? You were one google search away from not sounding very ignorant.

Coffee comes from and continues to be an integral part of Muslim culture you absolute retard. Alcohol is prohibited, so all they do all day is drink coffee, and smoke hookah and hashish. There are innumerable reasons to hate muzzies, but coffee ain't one of them.

>pour cup of joe
>coffee is black
>tfw BLACKED without having gf

You should switch to tea white tea and herbal tea

coffee is literally good for you tho

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170710172118.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170606112745.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160627125816.htm

Literally google it, coffee has been very consistently correlated with improved health.

wish i like coffee, so i could ride that sweet coffein

>it's addictive so we shouldn't use it to improve our productivity
Really?

>not drinking coffee

Brainlet spotted

>Being this triggered over a bait reply

>This thing is basically the destroyer of human mind and braincels.
>braincels
>cels

You are a retard. Clearly, this is evident from how you spell to your current beliefs.

Coffee has many health benefits, and if you do not know this by now, then please get the fuck off my board.

honestly, coffee is for pussies. Real grown up man drink Green or Black tea and eat the rest.

These retarded threads always pop up.. So a while back I decided to do some real research(which no one here does) and not blindly listen to faceless nobodys on a Cantonese picture board.

Using information from multiple studies and giving an average for vitamin and mineral levels I have come to the conclusion that 1 cup of strong coffee contains:

36% RDA for Niacin
11% RDA for Magnesium
369mg of Potassium
7.5% RDA for Manganese

It also contains others vitamins and minerals, but I didn't list those ones because they are much easier to obtain in the diet from other food.

Lets say you drink 5 strong cups of coffee per day, you would get 55% of your magnesium, 180% of your niacin, 37.5% of your manganese and 1845mg of potassium (more than 4 bananas worth)!

In-fact, for most Americans - even with the weak coffee - coffee is probably their best source for magnesium.

I actually came across a lot more interesting findings, but I wont waste my time since OP is probably memeing and I of course, fell for the bait once again.

This post is too good for this thread

I'm going to add a bit more, only because OP really annoys me.

The magnesium thing is interesting so I decided to search "coffee magnesium" in google. What I got was a whole bunch of sites telling me that coffee leaches the magnesium from my body. Not a lot of them even mention the fact that coffee has magnesium. Perhaps this is the reason why OP is being such a faggot?

From what I can gather, the belief that coffee magically drains magnesium from the body is based on a review by the Maryland Medical Center. They claim that caffeine, alcohol and salt drains the body of magnesium because they are diuretics (alcohol probably is, but salt is not necessarily) Basically, we are peeing our magnesium away. However, the idea that caffeine is a diuretic is actually a myth.

I looked at several studies on caffeine and the diuretic effect. Some studies show it is a diuretic but even more studies show that it doesn't.

One study says this...

"The available literature suggests that acute ingestion of
caffeine in large doses (at least 250-300 mg, equivalent
to the amount found in 2-3 cups of coffee or 5-8 cups of tea)
results in a short-term stimulation of urine output in individuals
who have been deprived of caffeine for a period of days or weeks.
A profound tolerance to the diuretic and other effects of caffeine
develops, however, and the actions are much diminished in
individuals who regularly consume tea or coffee. Doses of caffeine
equivalent to the amount normally found in standard servings of
tea, coffee and carbonated soft drinks appear to have no diuretic
action."

Okay im leaving this shit thread now.

>Veeky Forums drinks synthetic drinks with chemicals they can't pronounce like Monster
>won't drink coffee, a naturally occurring drink that has been around and drunk since the stone age
why do memes do this?

I drink 6 cups of coffee a day, is this bad It is literally the only way that I can function and not go back to being a neet

When I dont work, I drink coffee on special occasions, never tired or hazy. When I work im too tired and hazy without coffee to function. What gives?

Caffeine is like cocaine lite, I swear

If it's black coffee, it's not bad for you. Make sure you eat food alongside it though as it's acidic and in the long run if you have coffee on an empty stomach repeatedly it could hurt your stomach lining

That sip life though

>tea
>manly

What shouldn't be allowed in human society are dietary memes
>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1112010#t=article

Lower mortality rates across the board for coffee drinkers. Literally in every category they tested.

tea is infinitely better + there's variety

enjoy your dead taste buds

Is that supposed to have a letter in it?

>as it's acidic and in the long run if you have coffee on an empty stomach
no...

your stomach is acidic as fuck. However, high acid diets can stress out your kidneys, or liver, I forget.

Stomach is used to a much stronger acid, coffee can't do shit.

What's the number? Actual color blind person here. I'm guessing dubs?

only reason i dont drinkk coffee is beacuse it stains teeth. not trying to walk around with butter popcorn teeth

Green tea is actually good for your teeth. When used as a mouthwash, it kills plaque and prevents it's growth.

You can use white tea if you want, as it is a less dark version of the same product.

youtu.be/pHyghcN9Sws

Why is black coffee regarded as better; what difference does 2 TBSP of milk make especially if you were to take it with food anyway?
That's assuming you make drip or press.
I mean the obvious thing is not adding sugar but does adding milk I don't know, bind fats to active molecules/antioxidants or some shit, rendering them non-beneficial?

>sugar
no. It's the saturated fat and cholesterol people want to avoid.

Coffee makes me extremely stressful and shaky, even from just a single cup my ears start ringing and I can feel my heart beating.
Is there any other decent alternative except green tea?

Oh I didn't mean lactose, I meant extra white sugar. I've seen people add 5 scoops to a cup which would add up

Reading your retarded post killed more of my brain cells than coffe ever will

raw cacao

Despite OP's negativity covfefe

>what makes you high makes you shit
somebody never did drugs or have subhuman body

hes meming. im not colourblind and i dont see shit

False.

Reminder metnal and physical performance enhancing drugs should not be illegal, things like amphetamine, caffeine, steroids ect.. should be legal for civilian usage as they have legitimate purposes other than DUUUUUDE IM FUCKING HIGH HAHA

>what is hydrochloric acid

Nothing really.
Variety, and type of coffe(esspresso fag here).
Calcium combines with oxilate in coffee instead of kidney.
Will help with teeth becoming stained.
Lowers acidity.

The fats in milk and creamer actually bind to the shit in coffee that stains your teeth. I've started adding creamer to my coffee again because of this. You should be able to find the details on this with a quick google search.

Health benefits.

Drink decaf if you don't want to have the caffeine effect. It must be hard living in this world with such a low IQ.

It's le happy merchant

Man life is so weird.
People are able to just broadcast stuff to the world that could be total trash or completely valid and I have to spend more time researching it than it took the person to make this post to know if it's true or not.
Fucking fake news

>not drinking the CHAD caffeinated beverage

nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-brain-wave-alteration/

I don't drink coffee at all because I get mad shits. Am I missing out lads? Any appropriate substitutes?