Give me every single mofuggin motivation poster with greek statue background that you have

Give me every single mofuggin motivation poster with greek statue background that you have.

Will print out/frame and hang up in my garage gym.

Doesn't have to be famous quote, come up with your own if your Veeky Forums.

:)

>is this image ironic?
Can I drop some motivation even if I don't have a Greek statue?

these are nazi statues but close enough

No caption but it's easily worth one if any user wants to get creative

>Germans are aryan

Obligatory

Fuck i've been dumping from the wrong folder

Disregard these quotes goyim nothing to see here

Imagine being this staggeringly deluded about the whole history of art. Why didn't THE JEWS destroy every piece of classical emulation in history, then, from the 16th century onwards? Nazi artists were so shitty and boring that they had to try to rewrite everything about art history to make themselves special.

/incel/ quote from based socrates

you okay, bud?

Jews in general dislike art that is inspired by pagan realism. That's not to say they hate them because they are beautiful but rather because their religion forbids such depictions.

As for the destruction of nazi art, that's pretty obvious why they would want that. It's the equivalent of book burning the same way Nazis burned communist literature

We need to stablish some things here.

Socrates might've not said this, so I dont know why it is quoted as if he did, Plato wrote it.

Although I cannot find the exact quote in the source, it may not really mean what its trying to say here.

It disagrees so much with all the things Plato writes about Socrates in his dialogues. Specially that last part about "...becoming a philosopher". To anybody who has read more than one dialogue will understand how weird and inconsistent it is to see this quote phrased in this way so:

1. Somebody read the text, misunderstood it, butchered the words and made the quote
2. Somebody made up the quote, pasted in front of the statue, and now we think Socrates did say that (which he didn't, again).

>motivation thread ruined by /pol/tards
Fuck off.

Based Goebels.

with that being said almost none of the modern publications of socrates/plato/aristotle have been understood much less translated with decent accuracy.

Not to mention heavily kiked/christianized. The true ideas of the greatest minds of ancient times will forever be diluted in cuckery.

>being this autistic

>Involves kikes and meme christianism
>with that being said almost none of the modern publications of socrates

Buddy, Socrates never wrote anything.

Everything we know about him comes from Plato and those who knew him.

Things have been translated, more or less, accurately (outside of some bits and pieces that refer to certain outdated terms only the ancient greeks understood.)

Nobody messes with Socrazyzz in my watch, buddy.

ask later

sad thread

:/

lol who the fuck cares

>t. brainlet

Damm right brotha, I love THICC too.

statues were often exaggerated, especially when depicting gods

holy shit my fucking sides

Need more pls

I know that. It's the quote that's got me thinking
>is this ironic

no one cares this is Veeky Forums
pls shitpost your real life anime girl pics somewhere else you dyel cuck

Anyone have the reddit meme that compares whether you exercise or not, and the differences it could be over the next X amount of years