/SHOULDERS/

I will literally PAYPAL anyone £10 to tell me how the FUCK to get my delts to grow

I've tried every bastard fucking shoulder exercise with every possible combination of frequency and intensity and nothing is working

>inb4 pin roids
no thanks I like my hair

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/rearside-delt-tips-hypertrophy/
renaissanceperiodization.com/front-delt-training-tips-hypertrophy/
youtube.com/watch?v=KyTAraGimfE
youtube.com/watch?v=xGsbwVeTtfk
youtube.com/watch?v=pZRa5OqNJFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cannonball delts = roids.

Sorry. It's the only way.

volume.

lateral raises 5x10 every workout day.

you're welcome.

or
>manlet detected
like op's picture is clearly a manlet

For dem dere 3D delts, it's this one.

Rather than fucking around doing every possible combination of bullshit, why don't you just stick to some key exercises like shoulder press, eat big, and repeat for YEARS. Once you've done this for YEARS, consistently, then you'll have big shoulders. Otherwise just roid and stfu.

I was actually looking at my delts today and they looked a little different. This guy is right, lateral raises work wonders.

side lateral raises
OHP is good and all, but side lateral raises are what really helps to build nice looking delts
but thats just my two cents

I have very wide shoulders will this affect how long it will take me to achive a cannonballish look

how much can you overhead press?

How many sets/reps do you guys do for lateral raises

At the moment I'm just doing 3 or 4 sets of 15-20 reps

F A C E P U L L S
A
C
E
P
U
L
L
S

> this is considered volume

>volume.
This AMRAP

Overhead press is litterally useless for the parts of the shoulder that make it look big aka lateral.

Seth Feroce has some good videos about this. I applied his advices and it somehow works.
Also, I train shoulders every training at last a few sets, side and rear.

1.Train and grow the 3 heads of the delt proportionally (i.e., don't only do ohp)
And/or
2. Be a manlet/lanklet with narrow frame

The reality is that if you have a narrow frame delts will appear thicker and develop a round shape with less muscle. Either way, they are small muscles and require direct stimulation. Most people neglect the rear delt when in reality it's crucial and depending on your genetics, hard to stimulate easily. Try high volume lateral raises and rear delt flies.

OHP mostly, arnold press!?, dumbell press, lateral raises and, very important, face pulls and other rear delt work.

how do I get a guy like this to fuck me until I'm senseless

no homo, of course, since I'm definitely not gay

Even if I'm on ppl?

D I E T
I
E
T

You won't fucking grow by any means of exercising if you're not feeding your body enough calories and most importantly keeping a positive nitrogen balance (adequate protein in adequate timings).
Also for shoulders, high volume and roids.

>no thanks, i like my hair
Yeah cause that guy in the picture with a full head if hair is NOT on roids

even if ur pp small nucka

>Overhead Barbell Press 3x5
>Upright Rows 2x8, 1xF final set reps as slow as possible
>Face Pulls 2x8, 1xF final set reps as slow as possible
>Lateral Raises 1xF drop set as slow as possible
>Reverse Flys 1xF drop set as slow as possible

And by as slow as possible I mean at least 5 seconds each for eccentric and concentric, and time it out don't count to yourself because you'll speed up when it gets hard. Do this 3x per week for 3 weeks, then 2x per week for 3 weeks and evaluate. Make sure to eat big and get plenty of sleep.

Would you rather smell my butt? Or my penis? You're welcome to smell either, but not both.

Since your pushes already take care of your front delts, mostly pulls(isolations or compounds, mostly the former) are good for hitting side and rear delts exercises, both every workout.

guess having literally zero tris will also make your shoulders look bigger

guess having literally zero manners will also make you feel bigger

OHP and lat raises. Literally all you need.

Gotta eat man

Mucking out horses, sweeping with a stiff broom. Stacking hay bales.

High volume Side lateral raises & dumbell raises, guaranteed to work. Try twice a week

If you have a healthy back, meaning your shoulders are not pronated, then the "front" delts are actually pronounced on the sides, too.

>adequate protein in adequate timings
redpill me on protein timing pls, I want to believe

>rear delt flies
These with a cable are great. Just don't try to break records with the weight.

fugg, this is my goal body.

Practice

bump

have a look at these RP articles
renaissanceperiodization.com/rearside-delt-tips-hypertrophy/
renaissanceperiodization.com/front-delt-training-tips-hypertrophy/

youtube.com/watch?v=KyTAraGimfE

you're welcome

rowing and chinups for rear delts, cable pulls for mid delts cuz keeps tension constant.

I'm doing coolcicaidas PPL which has lateral raises for 3x10-12 and my delts have grown alot

GIGA MANLET HAHA

overhead press your bodyweight and you wont have small shoulders

Every major study I've seen about anabolic window and protein timing has been inconclusive. Simply don't know enough either way. I personally err on the side of caution and consume a large amount of protein after each workout within 30 mins. You do you tho mate.

Incline bench, that way you do chest AND delts.
Where's my 10 pounds?

When you finish a shoulder workout spend 2 minutes doing standing exercises with your arms: outstretched in mini circles 30 sec in both directions, forward and backward like your making mini wing flaps and the same up and down. This is really hard to explain over text. pic related

i saw the most improvement in my
shoulder just building my ohp (and doing dumbbell variants too). strict press currently at 150x5

i know the do lateral raises meme, but i just didnt see much growth from it, even after upping the volume and even frequency.

ymmv though, some people respond great to lateral raises, but if after a while youre not seeing much progress and your diet and recovery etc is fine, doesnt hurt to try other things

Dropset lateral raises

>side side raises
>lateral lateral raises

My OHP 1RM is 225 and I lateral raise 50's and face pull 135 for reps.

I've had a girl literally make out with my delts before. Felt good man.

barbell lateral raises

I used to have tiny/no delta then I started really focusing on them. Try and hit them 2 a week my routine
>ohp 4 x 6 to 8
>seated dumbbell press arms almost as far back as they can go 4 x 10
This is where it gets good
>Side lateral raises 4 x 12
Pick a weight that you can do only 12 on I use 25s as soon as I hit 12 or if I fail before then I pick up either the 20s or the 15s and do it again. 4 sets just like that
>straight bar front raises 4 x 12
Make sure to lift that shit all the way above your head and then resist on the way down Pretty much the same thing I grab the 50lb straight bar try my best to hit 12 then immediately grab 2 20 db and do it again.
>cable rear delts 4x12
Sometimes I swap this out with the rear felt machine sometimes I super set them

lol maybe 50x100

the fk is 5x10. You can't grow your delts like that.

YOU NEED A PUMP

Quads of truth
I don't even need pics to believe

kek I'll give it a try. talk about creative

As others said, for cannonballs, roids or god-tier genetics.
But you can make it wider and rounder. When I hit shoulders 2x2 hours a week, the change was noticeable in one month. Everybody is talking about exercises, but actually you have to be really autistic to fuckup a long shoulder workout.

What do you think about my 5/5 gains?

i think i have decently sized shoulders.
what worked for me was

OHP 5x8-10
Dumbbell press
4x8-10
Side lateral raise is a drop set
3x(3x20)
cable side lateral raise
6x20

Fridgemode/10 breddy gud user

I would try olympic weightlifting adn their golden trio for shoulders - overhead press, push press and jerk. I have shitty delts, but they started rounding when I have added push press to my routine.

Yea, fifty sets of 100 on lateral raises every day isn't a stupid idea at all

Shoulders responds really great to reps, try to hit shoulders atleast 2 times a weak and keep it in 8-12 rep range and never egolift. Try to do something like 10kg 10 reps and directly after switch to 7kg and rep out, do them seated, lateral raises that is.

t. leddit

What helped me was dropping OHP entirely for a while (like three or four months or so) and just focusing on middle and rear delt isolations but still benching and incline benching lots, I know better than to throw the word overtraining around easily but it did my shoulders good both size and health wise for some reason.

roids

Stats? progress pic?

Mate you are English I can tell so ignore the rest of these twats and listen to me.

Warm up with cable lateral raise

Then

Dumbbell press 10 reps of a decent weight you can manage, then increase weight by 2.5kg each set and go 10 or fail. Aim for 5 sets.

Dumbbell raise: superset with above.

When I started I could only do 15kg dumbbell press, now 2 year later I chow down on 36kg for sets. You just got to keep feeding the three headed monster that is the deltoid until it gets pregnant with buff.

CABLE FACE PULLS CABLE FACE PULLS CABLE FACE PULLS CABLE FACE PULLS CABLE FACE PULLS CABLE FACE PULLS

meant band face pulls my bad

>20kg increase in db press in 2 years
>unironically saying things like keep feeding the three headed monster that is the deltoid until it gets pregnant with buff
YOU SHOULD BE CULLED LIKE SICK LIVESTOCK

>I will literally PAYPAL anyone £10

better off using BTC over pounds if you want to grow delts

DO THEM ON CABELS AS WELL AS WITH DUMBBELLS

Polygonal, anterior shopper's lifts.

This dude has pretty epic shoulders.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGsbwVeTtfk

First and foremostm, focus on OHP instead of bench. Hit OHP three times a week in varying rep ranges, with high volume day, a heavy day, and a light/speed day. I just did 10x10 with 135 for OhP yesterday for high volume. Delts fatigue quickly so high reps are very important.

Theres lots of outdated advice here, telling people to just go insanely high volume on lateral raises.
Side delt is important, dont get me wrong, and laterals can work well but it is not the most important of the three heads. The rear delt is. The rear delt pushes out the side delt and Gives you the full look. I actually am wider now than I was just focusing on side delts.

For rear delts, switch all your pulling to snatch grip or semi snatch grip. Snatch grip yates rows and rack pulls are great. Best isolation is the rear delt swing. Get your swings to 100lb duddbumbells.

I do 20*5 every day with 10lbs.

Worked for me

Behind the neck press + kneeling facepulls on a cable machine, throw in some lateral or rear delt flies.

Lmao he actually got offended

how does this work??? form vid??

Anyone who tells you anything but this is lying to you desu.
Volume is the best way to get big and aesthetic, it's literally retard proof and morons have been doing it for ages regardless of natty status.

Do bent or uprightlateral raises everyday, 3 sets minimum, go to failure or just close to.
Increase number of sets/weight slowly.

Don't listen to the advice of roidfags or rippetoe cocksuckers telling you to just "get your press stronger", shit just doesn't work.
Even if you pressed 260lb strict overhead it wouldn't make you look good necessarely, just look at rippetoe's golden boy who overhead presses a fridge but yet looks like shit.

4x20 low weight lateral raises
4x20 low weight rear flies
4x8 standing Arnold pressens

2x a week. I'm assuming your front delta are already developed from all the benching and overhead pressing you should be doing.

If you don't do it on PPL you're not training your side delts at all.

I mired.

t. otter mode reporting in

medicine ball. that's how martial artists do it.

roiding manlet yet still small

Second this.
Mike Israetel is the man.

holy fuck guys listen to this user it actually worked. weighted is even better. GOAT

Basically lat raises?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZRa5OqNJFU

Damn, my goal body right here. What's your bench?

bump for the most aesthetic muscle

I have almost the same Shoulder day, but i do upright rows with facepulls as superset instat of cable stuff, because home gym.

Good work user u look great!

These.

same, i can barely feel any delt engagement in shoulder exercises but i can feel the inside of my shoulder (rotator cuff) "burning"

Mate I know for a fact you couldn't press that much so don't even talk stats until you can do it.

post ur bod

lateral raises
rear raises
shoulder press
ohp

>tfw naturally big delts
at least I got that going for me