What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RnJa7n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing

Arnold was around for his non bastard kids. He must be a complete cock and that kid developed an eating disorder to cope with Arnold.

As far as I'm concerned this guy is Arnolds real successor

Tubby grew up with everything he ever wanted and his every desire catered to, unlike Arnold himself and unlike the bastard son

That's probably one part of it.
The other part is that he's arnolds son
The biggest part is that he's a kennedy first

The absolute Stacy daughter

Growing up in CA can turn anyone into a giant pussy

damn

Christ, he looks just like pre-chin surgery Arnold.

It's probably the opposite

His son with the Kennedy grew up spoiled as shit and wanting for nothing so never developed character by living through struggles.

Man, even when it seems like Arnold fucked up, he still wins. Fucking that maid was a blessing in disguise.

Both grew up in California, that's not a factor.

t. pigfucker in the midwest

IT WAS HER TURN

looks like a bogdanoff ngl

>misaligned jaw

I mean if it turns 50+% of people into pussies that doesn't prove anything false.

>pointy elbows
Fucking virgin betas talking shit about Stacy, lol

only spergs notice this shit

He just keeps cumming and cumming.

Interesting that even though he is mixed he still looks like young Arnold. Meanwhile his white sons are generic white guys.

one was raised by an entitled rich woman in an entitled rich state. the other was raised by a poor el salvidorian slut.

dem ankles

Lol very true

Look ho whappy he looks his real son. There's little more joy in life

D-delet this

I wanna give her a baby

The Kennedy son could be a chad if he worked out.

his oldest son doesn't look bad

Arnie must be annoyed at his numale sons

Kennedy has potential though, if he lifted he'd be a super chad, at least looks wise

discord.gg/RnJa7n

>hispanic maid
She is Brazilian. hues are not hispanics.

Mexican lol

Yes they are, they descend from Portuguese

His legitimate son looks like a offensive lineman. He benefited from his fathers and mother's fame and money. His legitimate son has a better shot at top tier woman than anyone on this thread. Call him fat he has the status and money 99% percent of the posters here will never see.

Do you really idolize the guy on the right, he can't even grow a beard and has feminine looks. "Arnold's true successor" lmao wtf. He's in good health but that's about it.

looks like arnold no tan required lol

Guy on the left has a better face. If he was in shape he's probably look better than the other guy.

He's still obese and dressed like a fucking toddler.

>His legitimate son looks like a offensive lineman
but he isn't one

eat another burger, tubster

He's a fatty but imagine if he went on a cut, he'd be way better than that dirty little mestizo.

He'd then be "skinny", but good luck with all that skin. Besides its not like he's hiding a fully fit guy underneath that blubber.

>When your father's bastard is more handsome than you

That fat piece of shit honestly deserves to die for wasting both Arnie's and JFK' genes.

hispanic maid son is the true heir

the midwest cranks out good men at a much higher rate than the coasts.

He's been on a dreamer bulk since birth, it's Arnold's secret plan to create the greatest bodybuilder ever. Just look at this future Mr Olympia calves.

kennedy genes

the worst part is he would be a legit slayer if he wasnt so fucking fat.
look at his eyes and face + height, frame and fathers fortune.

You would trade place with him if you could. Keep hating.

He'd be a legit pretty handsome dude if Arnold would teach him how to cut

no homo

I was fat, never that fat, but I was bad.
I would legitimately live a life of poverty before returning to that.

probably his brother is pretty cute Tbh

That's what I don't get, all his brothers and his dad are in pretty great shape, why is he the only fat? Why didn't Arnold do something?

Dude...isnt his son disabled? Not cool.

>white people

>my own life is so fucking terrible I would do anything

Literally cow holding areas

To be fair, you can't compare a young adult with a good fashion sense and a professional photo, to a teenager going through puberty, not ready nor groomed for a photoshoot, taken candid

That's normal intelligence for an African American you problematic racist, he would only be mentally handicapped if he was a nazi (wh*te "person")

Nigga, Arnold was a little busy making movies and governing a fucking state

I've heard the boy is slightly autismo

He looks like a younger Ted Kennedy with Arnolds frame

Because arnold is a nice dude and wouldnt be a dick to his own son because hes fat. Not everyone hates their own flesh and blood like your dad does. Now fuck off before i crack open a bud lite and give you ptsd flashbacks.

>shit actor
>shit governor
>shit dad

I guess it fits

>helping your son be healthy and look good is being a dick

Yeah I wish my dad gave a shit instead of taking us to burger king for breakfast lunch and dinner, believe me.

Lmao what about his other skinny fat numale son that looks almost nothing like him? Fuck off /pol/.

Nothing wrong with helping someone, but you're implying arnie had complete control over his sons life. A man does what he can, you can't force everything on everyone.

Rich families don't really interact with each other, they just send some messages to each other and that's it.

Damn Austrian genetics really are Chad genetics.

WTF LOL

what a disgrace

he probably makes a stand to not be anything like his dad

>Shit actor
Really you have to have lived under a rock if you think that.

Still looks infinitely better than anything De Niro's wife shit out, nigger.

Lets see

>Fat white guy
>Rich
>Have everything handed to you
>Dont even have to try in life

and then

>Bastard son
>Dont know who your dad is
>Make a man out of yourself through your struggles in life

Cope harder whiteboi
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Except that every single offspring De Niro produced looks like shit. Race mixing is a risky business.

Pretty sure he knew Arnold was a son, but could never lay claim to anything. Plus his half brothers and sisters probably think he's inferior.

he did do something,
he porked that mexican maid to make a better son.

>implying a strong family that celebrates holidays together with weird traditions doesnt help you live a more fulfilled and happy life

>those sisters

brehs

That looks comfy af

left guy could be a CHAD if he lose weight and become fit

the "American Education" meme is real. Portugal is not Spain fucking moron.

Those 2girls have Chad Arnold genetics they better marry a Chris Evans or one of the Hemsworth brothers. There needs to be a new Arnold and his two sons aren't fit for the role unless if chubby actually starts working out. His bastard will never be accepted although he'd make a good successor.

Scott Eastwood is a manlet though. gotta zoom out lmao

>it could get better

kid already looks like he has herpes despite probably no female contact

I'm sorry Dinner-o, you're son is ugly

Arnold always was a terrible actor, he got big roles because of his action hero visuals and charisma.

Are you fucking retarded? The word "hispanic" comes from the Roman province of Hispaniola, which included the entire Iberian peninsula.

Source: not being an illiterate retard

>*tuba noises*

Arnold's son with Maria grew up with everything and has no dreams.

Arnold's son with the maid didn't get everything he wanted growing up, so he has things that he wants out of life.

Fucking this.
But he wial

This. Arnie made his lift by lifting big and hardly speaking English, he really did pull himself up by the bootsraps. His rich celebrity kids probably never had to do shit, but his Mexican bastard son is always trying to prove himself and become like his father, thus continuing the struggle that created Arnold to begin with.

you know rich kids have problems too right?Just cause you have a bunch of shit you don't need or want doesn't mean you dont have problems. In fact in my experience, the rich kids are more fucked in the head then the poor ones

I hope his fat son shapes up, I also hope that Arnold still loves him regardless and lets him know it.

I had this exact discussion while hammered this weekend, the richkids I know often struggle with absent parents that have either no expectations or tons of expectations, thinking that throwing money at the problem will make up for the fact that they're ultimately not there for them emotionally.

*Guatemalan slut