I am a friend of Boogie. I live down the street from him, and attend his wife's parties every few weeks...

I am a friend of Boogie. I live down the street from him, and attend his wife's parties every few weeks. I give him a lot of advice on his health since I'm a professional trainer.

The reason I'm posting this is because the anti-Boogie threads posted here are not harmless. You're not helping him. He browses Veeky Forums a lot (mainly /v/ and Veeky Forums) and has done so for many years, long before his youtube fame, and when he sees how Veeky Forums makes fun of him it puts him in a bad place.

He has mental health issues and even though most of you are just memeing and mean well, you cause a lot of emotional distress.

I am asking you, please, lay off Boogie. This is the most important part of his life and if he fucks up post-surgery he will never get another chance. His wife installed parental blocking software to prevent him visiting Veeky Forums on his desktop, but I know for a fact he still lurks on his phone (he showed me a thread on /v/ about Todd Howard the other day).

So please, lay off, just for a while. I don't want to see my friend die because of a bunch of stupid memes.

Fuck off, faggot

fuck off boogie

Ok

Can't wait 'til the fat piece of ass sees your post

>attend his wife's parties every few weeks
what kind of parties?

Kek, nigga either you hate bogger and want more threads, or you dumb as fuck

Does boogie's wife give long sloppy blowjobs? Or are they lackluster with little effort?

All he has to do is not be fat, but he is and steals tax dollars undeserved through healthcare, what does it matter if his fee fees are hurt?

I don't think so, I think most people on Veeky Forums are good hearted and don't mean what they post. If they understood that they're not helping Boogie by doing this stuff, they might be willing to lay off for a while.

I've watched boogie a while, not so much as of late but I've just been a lot busier, and I hate the fact he catches so much shit on here. I get it he's an easy target for all the shut ins that got bullied on this board as a kid. I'm with him every step of the way and I support him, anyone who puts someone down who is trying to better themself needs to get a grip, this board is rife with it.

We are with you boogie. I hope you hit your goals.

I would stab you in the eye and use your eye goo for lube as I rape your eye socket.

>ooooo look at me I'm really edgy

Fuck off mate

Ok

how the fuck are you suppose to give a guy head when you need a fucking forklift to lift his belly.
And if you manage to keep his belly up with a supportbeam, how are you suppose to overcome the puss filled cracks in between the folds?

>caring what poor people have to say

>I don't want to see my friend die because of a bunch of stupid memes
He's been killing himself his entire life, long before he ever visited Veeky Forums. Maybe he blames Veeky Forums in attempt to shift blame away for himself, but the truth is he'd be in the same condition if Veeky Forums had never existed.

Also post proof or you're a larper

>you are just memeing and mean well
i hope he dies soon

Samefag

If there's even the slightest possibility this is real, I'm not kidding and I do mean it. If boogie died tomorrow it would make my day

>He browses Veeky Forums a lot (mainly /v/ and Veeky Forums)
>(mainly /v/ and Veeky Forums)
>Veeky Forums
yfw you realize boogie calls you dyel and skinnyfat in the cbt

It's ok the good memes will win, and the good meme is that he will make it.

tru how bout you tell boogoo to stop being a useless obese cunt, OP?

More samefag

Yeah, a guy who had his GI track butchered in a probably futile effort to not eat himself to death is going to make it

Retard

you seem pretty mad

She doesnt blow him you mong

Obviously I'm not asking because I thought boogie would tell op how his wife's blowjobs are...

This fat fuck is an adult, if he can't handle the internet then maybe he should just quit coming here or maybe just die.

We believe in you boogie, we know you can complete your latest clean bulk.

Boogie cant fuck his wife and when he went to check his test years ago it was at bordering old lady tier
You try to guess how her parties go

THIS IS A FUCLING VIDEO

It's simply not logical to have sympathy with a monster. also samefag :^)

OP, tell that fat piece of slimy shit that everyone here hopes that he dies a slow and painful death for being everything wrong with the USA and white men as it is today!!!FACT!!!

>larping on Veeky Forums
post a picture of him and you with a timestamp

OK I am sorry

kill yourself boogie you fat piece of human garbage

I hope he makes it. I think most of the Internet does, not withstanding a few trolls here and there with probable mommy and daddy issues.

I hope Boogie can really get to the root of his addictions issues (food, the internet) and overcome them because he seems like a legitimately cool guy.

I know for sure boogie knows the abussive nature of this place, but that is the joke
You either get called a retard, or get a no-homo mire

>be boogie
>destroy your body with the worst of addictions
>ignore the signs for decades
>make excuses
>ignore it
>say you'll fix it tomorrow
>keep destroying your body
>anonymous message board based around fitness and exercise calls it obvious bullshit
>double down on your lies and say they're wrong
>go to this anonymous message board and post endless threads about yourself
>turn yourself into an annoying meme shoved in everybody's face
>now the people who disliked you before openly hate you
>double down on your already double downed bullshit and claim persecution abloo blood bloo they're bullying me it's not my fault
>since you literally have no self control you opt for a risky surgery that could kill you faster than your addiction
>still that on the anonymous message board every day until you get surgery
>surgery successful
>shill even more
>doctor could not surgically remove your addiction to shit tho
>falling back into your old ways with the help of your wife
>get made fun of and mocked because this is exactly what everybody said would happen
>search out comments about yourself on this board
>search out insults
>search out hostility
>every fucking day
>instead of letting it fuel you
>you let it destroy you in the form of eating for comfort
>it's Veeky Forumss fault I'm dying!

nah, he seems like a lazy slob that got what he put in

>How is cyber bullying real like just turn off the computer and walk away lamo
>How is obesity real like just put down the girl and walk away lamo
Boogie deserves every bit of hate he gets for being a far cunt.

He is going to make it

Will he die before he becomes a real human though?