Someone said my arms definitely grow today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o97_jDomyqc
youtube.com/watch?v=mvFOpRHCg68
youtube.com/watch?v=UtgKAYFUqZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

34 seconds too slow.

>No useful links
Why even bother trying to beat Panzer if your threads aren't gonna be any different

Everything you need is on powerliftinggeneral.com

It's gone

why don't you post the links you fat retard

Its up for me

Because I didn't make the new thread

Do you notice anything strange about this image...?

stop posting in this thread or there will be punishments

Why is nobody else as mind blown that Topkek100s name is Norman Kahn

It makes so much sense. Sean used to say he was taking a topkek100

Now its blown my fucking mind upon discovering that's topkeks name even though it was so obvious

ok ;)

Bit of a late response but if you're still around you're likely arching your lower back when you really should be arching your upper back

PUNISH ME DADDY

Start posting and I'll release embarrassing pictures of isley

Does he have eyeliner on in that pic..?

And blusher

night

Why did you leave when I was fucking taking to you, you cunt?

??????

See

It was obvious enough to not need to reply. And I already knew desu.

How long have you known?????

Everyone knew topkek ran the website, and then when Sean started referring to his shits as Norman Khan's after calling topkek a stinky smelly curry nigger for years, I just sort of figured it out lol.

Reminder that that dog doesn't love him, but is dependent on him for food.

>Reminder that that dog doesn't love him

No he loves him.

youtube.com/watch?v=o97_jDomyqc

haha nice projection raffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvFOpRHCg68

Who hurt you?

>3 sets of 5
>fail on fourth rep of set 3
>pretty sure it was technical
>rest and hit set of 5

it counts right

what was his name user and how did he hurt you?

What do I do if I'm small and weak but getting fat? My bf is like 16-17 right now.

Bulk slower or cut then bulk slower.

Will getting a big "The Press" (with good form, none of that shit that Rip teaches nowadays) fix my winged scapula (since it's the compound lift that works the serratus anterior the most, I think)?

No idea about your injury, but if you're sure serratus training fixes it then you should target the serratus. That's best done by pushing weight away from you horizontally, rather than vertically.

do a short cut (5-6 weeks) losing about 1% bw per week. Then start bulking again. Don't gain more than 0.5% bw per week.

I'm not injured. I have it since I was a kid I think. Lately I've been doing scapular push ups every night, but I think that finishing The Press by bringing the head under bar (shrugging) is a movement of the serratus.

Nah that would be scapular elevation, you're thinking of upward rotation. Your best bet is behind the neck press for scapular upward rotation and also scapular push ups or presses for abduction.

Do you think becoming stronger in the scapular push-up (by adding weight on my back, doing them elevated, doing them on one hand) would really help fix that? I don't really know, I've searched the interwebs and I haven't much of before-after success stories of fixing winging scapula by training.

I really have no idea what winged scapula really is or what causes it. All I know is what it looks like in google images. If you think training serratus will fix it then yes, doing weighted scapular push ups/BTN press and training the serratus like any big muscle will bring it up.

It's caused by the serratus being too weak to keep together the shoulder blades. I think it's because of shitty posture. Wasn't really active before I started lifting 1.5 years ago so I guess I have to pay. I hope sometime I too will have aesthetic and not protruding shoulderblades

thanks I overdid the bulking, should I just continue LP or weekly progression but on a deficit if I'm an intermediate/beginner?

No, increase volume and reps to stimulate muscle growth so that your body will maintain more of its mass to adapt to the increased volume. You will not have the energy to continue peaking on a beginner program and will stall early.

>start hepburn method after 15 months of Tm
>feel like death
>Still have to go in to do deadlift and ohp
How long does it take to adapt to a new program again?

Zero days. Drink a coffee and go lift.

What if I don't have much muscle anyway? Aren't all LPs even weekly pretty low volume?

My TMs are 135 OHP, 180 Bench, 275 Squat, 360 DL at 175lbs BW 5'10 and like 17%.

Not really sure what program I should run if I want to cut 1.5-2lbs a week.

Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine.

Reeeee panzer is the official mascot for plg

Never disregard his OPs again

what character should i build plg?

Strength, why even ask.

No dex you fucking twink
No resistance, it's a meme stat
No faith, god doesn't exist
No endurance, cardio kills gains

You're only allowed to level Strength, Vit, and Int. But we both know int is shit so all Str and Vit baby

Suck his dick more faggot

>Vit
found the nattycuck

so far I've been sitting on my throne for five minutes

Nothin but two braps so far

Maybe I should have taken a shower first

This is probably due to me taking a Norman khan last night

I'm really trying to force one out here

Maybe if I focus.. Focus.. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CMON CMOOOOOON ARGHHHHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHHH ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARRRRRRRGHHHH ALMOOOOOOST ARGGFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJ RRR

BRRRFSPFFFFFFLLT PLOP PLOPP PLOP

AH THERE IT GOES! THERE IT GOES! Pajeet in the water! I repeat we have a pajeet in the toilet waters

Maybe if I can focus my energy some more I can capture another Norman khan

Focus.. FOCUUUUS

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARFHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHH HMMMM AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

nope nothing guess that's all she wrote...

>15 months of Tm
Depends how long it will take you to drop down below 20% bf

>He doesn't know you can do TM on maintenance or a cut
I get that counting 3 macros is a bit hard for you but i believe in you

Name one (1) person who did tm and is strong and not fat. Literally everyone always on tm is a fat retard.

Tbf raffy does have a 410 wilks.

raffy's friend* who doesn't even know he's being posted here. He's also fat as fuck and benches like 120kgs.

140 and maybe but I doubt it. Squat and deadlift use more total mass than bench so a strong squat and deadlift but weak bench doesn't mean someone is high bf relative to their wilk. Look at candytoe.

Squatted 177.5kg x5 rpe 8 yasterday

Justin Lascek? whoever this guy is Me when I did TM on a cut?

Why bother lifting when your dick is less than 2π inches in girth. 2π is the bare MINIMUM required to please olympic plates.

What it means if older lady in you are school wants to do schoolwork with you?

She wants your benis in her butt

but she have marriage

S M E S H L A D

I don't really want to Thb

wil lwork with her tho since then I don't have to talk to anyone else (group assignment)

these are the only lifting shoes I have

how fucked am I

I am trying to nofap

y tho

STOP THAT

>STOP THAT
why

Do you guys lift when you have a cold

Why would you abstain from masturbation when you can just go out and have sexual intercourse with vaginas, mouths, or buttholes? I'm convinced that it's really good for your lifting to go have sex with other people.

don't think she is an attractive Tbh Thb

if you mean why no talk to someone else, it's because it less stress and I am autismo

yes

>when you can just go out and have sexual intercourse with vaginas, mouths, or buttholes?
CHAD FUCK OFF REEE

>implying I dont have ED
>implying I can jus bee myself
>implying I am not autistic
>implying lifting is not my way of dealing with self loathing

Chad pls

its a MEME

whats worse, chads or talent chads? you sound like frog
>just pick it up bro its only 600lb :) haha

chads because powerlifting doesn't actually matter IRL but having sex does Tbh

> implying frog can deadlift 600-lb

Chad's are good at everything because they don't stress out about it

Have you tried just relaxing and being yourself when you approach women and the barbell?

>because they don't stress out about it
I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason.
I don't stress out about shit like that because I'm some kind of autist that obsesses over other pointless shit. I have shit hygiene and genetics and have never felt bad about it until now where I have trouble advancing past entry level jobs. I take everything to serious and give no shits about people's attention but that doesn't make me chad.
I'm pretty sure chad status is just reserved for people who are naturally healthy and have been raised correctly. That meaning, most people here on Veeky Forums are not chads as being a child of neglect is almost a prerequisite to enjoy this site.

>tfw raised by a family that only ever kept to itself
>tfw never taught social etiquette
>tfw no bracers

thanks to them I was raised without social skills and awful teeth, and now as an adult living alone I cannot do anything about my shit teeth because I can't afford bracers right now and when I can I'll be too old for it to socially acceptable

how old? I have braces at 21

I'm also 21 but as I said I don't have fuck all for money atm since I'm a piss poor student

>bike retard coming at me while not looking
>I cant move cause people around me and other bikers coming my direction
>fuck it
>stiff arm him like a running back
>mfw he wasnt even mad cause he was a retard

>My bf is like 16-17 right now.

Doesn't that make you a paedo?

Haha

>youtube.com/watch?v=UtgKAYFUqZ0

one never forgets to STAY COMFY when possible

get a part time job. if you just want the front teeth fixed you can get that done for ~£700 (look in groupon), which is next to nothing really. if you need the back teeth done, thats £3000+ which sounds like alot, but you can make that working over summer easily

source?

Everything I love never loves me back
Cats
Women
Pizza

ur mum lmao

I really don't see myself able to handle a part time job along my studies + training. I'm working summer job 7days a week to make up but that all goes to food and rent. I'm debt though free so that's nice.