/fat/ no one made a new thread edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

no fat meme

shite thread

Fat fucks.

Friendly reminder. We're all going to make it. I love you.

>not a new IP
exposed

Fatty here, are fruits such as apples and bananas okay to snack on, or should I avoid them due to the high sugar content?

Both are about 110calories with 23grams of sugar. You can eat that just fine as long as you don't eat like 3 of them in one day.

You're early today

Where is the wojak you cuck

>Scrolling down
>Thought the OP was lolicon.

WHO HERE STRUGGLING LIVING IN A MEXICAN SOCIETY?
WHY IS MEXICAN FOOD SO FATTENING?

"You've lost weight user!"
- a girl today

>be benching
>sat 'come on fatfuck,get it up"
>tfw get it up
>be on cardio machine
>"keep going fat fuck"
>be at funeral today
>doughnuts
>didn't have one
>only had a 8oz glass of juice and 3 chicken tacos

Should have made the thread. You had hours.

Tacos aren't fattening. I got some shrimp tacos from trader joes 3 of them and only 310calroies

>15 days till weak progress update
240lb here I come...

>came home from the gym
>getting pretty chilly where I live
>Mom made hot chocolate and bought Mexican sweet bread from the local bakery

Fall/winter is going to be the death of me

Man I don't even know if I'm putting the right amounts in. Anyone else get scared they aren't inputting the right info?

>10PM
>800/1580 calories
>no hunger at all
>force myself to eat some eggs and sliced turkey to close out the day over 1200 calories
I'm not sure why but I've been feeling really, really satiated all the time. I take my time to enjoy my meals more, too. Have some toast with cottage cheese and jam this afternoon and made sure to enjoy every bite

Go for an hour walk, user. It'll digest and settle and you'll burn off some extra calories to make room for your food.

REPENT MY FELLOW /FAT/ASSES!!!!

>6'1
>Finally under 200 lbs for the first time since high school

We're all gonna make it bros

Lads, does it truly matter WHEN I workout? I eat one meal a day and want to workout like an hour before that meal everyday at night so would it even matter? This is a retarded question.

While I was in line at the gas station, I picked up a can of Busch... I put it back, but I almost let it in.

Workout an hour after eating

6'1 220 pounds here. I have strong upper body and back and legs but no stamina or arm strength also when I jog my lower back starts to get alot any tips to stop this?

>Trader Joes
>Shrimp Tacos
Get that white shit away from me.

Not him but I heard eat immediately after a workout..

fuck me I hate science

>Jeff Bezos personally promised me my computer parts would arrive today
>they're arriving tomorrow

+400 beer calories added to an otherwise perfect 1250 cal day.

I ate Taco Bell because I wanted the chance of winning the new Xbox
>tfw PC gamer and felt bad for ever trying.

I thought before was better

Gay. But I appreciate the support.

My doctor said I'm within normal BMI (turns out I only skirted the absolute edge of overweight and obese at my heaviest)

But I'm still pretty blobby. Not like this news would have made me stop working towards getting less fat, but I'm surprised the metric placed me in "normal"

H-have we fats warped what is considered normal?

Have fun being fat.

>Parents had a cookout
>Ate 3 hotdogs and 6 ribs
Fuck

>when DOMS sets in completely and ibuprofen isn't working
>still can't bend elbows enough to touch face, too stiff
fuuuuug

I rather eat chicken tacos and make those keto tortillas faggot. I'm going to make it.

I have roughly 100 cals left and an ice cold can of lite awaiting in the fridge. it's been a long day and though i've slacked these past two weeks...

well damn. guess i really don't deserve any sort of reward at this point. here's to that friday recompense.

>almost under 200
>will be able to sell my truck soon
What are some good cars made for non-fatties?

Maybe you'll make it once your dead.

I think doctors can maybe hint strongly that you are overweight, but unless you got some serious issues, I don't think they'll outright say you're a fat fuck.

Right here cabron. I'm . Quesadillas, beans, gorditas, enchiladas, Mexican coke, pan dulce, are basically the staples of my family's diet. if it's not that they go to IHOP or order pizza on the weekends. Every. Time.

I can't wait till I get under 200 again, so I feel comfortable on a bike again. I also am saving for SHTF gear that I'll fit into as well.

>tfw there are anons in this thread who started their journey below 300 thinking they know the struggle
Why

I consumed 130 grams of sugar today.

>35 pounds down from simple calorie counting.
>Lots of fuck ups within those 4 months.
Wrong, gonna make it.

I know this feel exactly.

There's a big bowl of chocolate chex mix. I had a handfull.

ok /fat/
Im in. 5'10" 280
In 6 months these are going to be the before photos in a transformation thread.
I got this.

If anything i wont end up skinny fat... r-right?

I weigh 300pounds and just started my diet 2days ago. Will we make it? I wanna lose at least 25pounds by christmas.

Why do mexicans eat so shit, despite the amount of healthy food you guys have accessible at local markets? You know a cup of corn is 600kcal, but you guys eat that shit like they're going extinct. Also, what's up with the layer of oil on most of your stews and soups? fucking shit myself every single time I ate at my ex-gf's house

I believe in you user

We're gonna make it breh. Honestly 25 will be easy as fuck and you'll lose that in no time if you stick to your diet. Probably might lose 40 by christmas

Well I'm not 6' tall, in 5'8'' terms, I'm at 40% bodyfat at 270 sw, the struggle is real.

260 aint large nigga? I have to get below 210 or so just to be not considered 'obese' for fuck sake.

Definitely achievable, but you gotta cut and lose some of that water weight.

Well hopefully we can make it. My end goal is to just make my stomach flat and doesn't go over my pants.

>when even medical professionals won't be straight with what fatties need

Just burn us, Lord

Can anyone recommend me a good dumbbell strength training routine that doesn't include deadlifts? Sqauts are okay.

I have a back injury and my doctor said that because of it that I should avoid deadlifts but can do squats. Also, that I should use dumbbells instead of barbells because of the injury.

I have dumbbell bars that take standard weight plates instead of fixed dumbbells and micro plates so I can increase the weight of each dumbbell incrementally. I also have a flat bench for doing things like bench press etc.

better they realized before they caused total damage to their bodies

Dude this image actually triggers the fuck out of me. How did this happen

You definitely have to have an old doctor. Dude who did a check up on me was like 90 years old, walking in with a cane goes "So, you gonna lose that weight any time soon? Your breast be poking out your shirt, son. You're 25, you gotta be swimming in the ladies at this age, you know what I mean? You swimming in ladies?"

Did your titties shrink or is that the lighting? I can't wait for my tits to go away.

Beer, like a 12 pack of beer a day.
Pic related was about 5 days worth of beer for me before I stopped. Was an absolute shit week stopping the daily intake too, I did today.

>that one food that you always crave and have 0 willpower when trying not to eat a shit ton in one sitting

What's her name, /fat/?

Both. They aren't as droopy right now. They've gone down a little bit when I stopped drinking and lost some water weight. But I don't think they'll eve rgo away unless I get surgery. I still had them when I was skinnyfat and when I was in highschool. Doctors said they'd go away, but they never did.

They used to be swiss cake rolls for me. But one day I ate an entire box of them and threw up, so now I can't eat them anymore lol

candy like kitkats or m&ms, fried rice, mango juice, and mozzarella sticks

I would say any hamburger.

>lost some water weight
What did he mean by this? Are you saying to not drink as much water, cause I née muh water bro. Also you look pretty good, user. Nice job.

Carne asada fries are my new thing now. Fuck I can't resist..

tater chips, always tater chips

my love...

No, drink water. When you are dehydrated your body tends to retain as much water as it can. When you stop eating unhealthy and shitty foods high in sodium, beer, caffeine, etc your body doesn't feel the needs to retain water it you piss it out like you normally would. I drank every night before bed, woke up dehydrated as fuck, and would swiss the nastiness down with a redbull, and brush my teeth. But my shit would be dry as fuck still.

I want to snack on stuff since I'm fat but I can't find any nice and healthy chips.

Wew, lot of grammar/spelling errors in that. my bad, but you get the point.

Also, that's my goal body. I'm still a fat piece of shit

Unsalted sunflower seeds are my go-to, or unsalted cashews

It's still hard for them. They just don't get to feel depressed about loose skin like the rest of us.

chubby user here

i used to be in pretty good shape but after quitting my construction job and perusing a different desk/sitting down-based career at the start of 2016 ive gained about 10/15kgs (20-30 pounds) ended up getting a few stretch marks around my stomach - i assume from going from lifting steel and shit all day to sitting down and eating subway everyday, if i get back to lifting and lose weight will i get some weird ass saggy skin or will my semi-youth restore it to its natural form

Ah I see. Thanks user

Alcohol dipshit.

Really depends on age, genetics, how fast you lose weight and other factors. When I lost 70lbs in high-school my skin just snapped back, but I'm 25 now so I don't believe it'll do that. I do hear that intermittent fasting might solve this if you do it right, since your body would be assumed to break it down for energy, but that might be a complete and utter meme.

Posted this shit earlier, but in the wrong thread. 5'6 mega manlet weighing in at 226 lbs. Carry my weight so well, that most people think I'm like 180-190 at most. Most of my fat accumulates on my pubic area, and legs making my already small dick look even smaller.

Quit soda. Been trying to eat less and smaller portions. Now I'm just stuck at 226. Busting my ass everyday at the factory I work to the point that I'm sweating in hopes that it will be enough exercise. Got shin splints plus hairline fractures from when I was in the military, so running and especially power walking cause much pain.

My diet is already making me miserable cause I gave up most the shit I like, but I guess I have to go harder due to having the shittiest metabolism/genetics/whatever. Wish me luck guys.

it is possible to know the amounts if you measure the food usually.

pls do not bully me

You should have no excess skin if you're only 30lbs over your goal weight.

I mean I do measure it but don't most food brands have different measurements? Like the broccoli I just some random broccoli because I forgot to write down the name from the store.

Sup /fat/.

Down to 237 from 250. Back at the gym after a week off due to hurricane irma.

Content with my progress but wish it was going faster

23 at the end of the year, some of the marks have started to fade and you can barely see them which leads me to assume i might be alright in a year or so if i start dieting and losing weight now, thanks

id say im more 40/50 pounds off a proper ideal weight but thanks user

HSP's will always be my downfall. Such a filthy bulk

Day 2 cutting and it's feeling easy. I was hungry while out after breakfast but drank some water and almost felt fine, still a little hungry though.

When it came around to dinner I ate half of my food and almost didn't feel like eating the other half but ate it anyways cause protein. Now I feel really satisfied.

Feels good man.

See, now that's a good anime image to start a thread with.

Is national cheeseburger day, you fucks. Just go protein style and it is barely even cheating.

Those deep fried tendies aren't good for you user.

Sorry mate.

>only 17cals free
user if you want to lose decently normal you need to have at least a cut of 300cals

I know, but I'm not a machine. Apparently of the food I'm still willing to eat with some regularity, fried chicken is a big weakness.

I didn't go over TDEE and I worked out recently well for the day, so I'm not mad at myself.

Had another slice of moon cake after dinner tonight. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all my chink brothers other there.

I'm with you. Almost exactly the same stats. We're gonna make it, brah!

>1200 calories daily
>"cut more user!"
Am i misinterpreting you're saying? That's already a big cut

you'll miss the feeling after its gone, user

those are some sweet boxers

My TDEE is 1700 though. I'm good, r-right?