/fit is best board

Been using Veeky Forums for like 10 fucking years. (Don't care if it's not that old). I only have been browsing /fit for like a month. During that time I have signed up for brazilian jui jitsu at gracie barra, and now as of tonight I have a 24 hour fitness membership.

For the first time in my life I can start to see my abs coming through.

God bless this fucking board.

I also quit smoking the weed

Nice blog post fag

Thank you sir.

Nice fag post, fag.

godspeed

You gonna make it user

Ummm..gracie barra htx?

Thanks for the bump ya fucking moron

Nice bump and retort fag moron

I know man, I know. If I don't smash adonis mode by a year I'm joining the french foreign legion

terrible thread. go back to whatever board you came from

>being this triggered

Veeky Forums is the best board in the beginning but them it will turn into the worst as it leads to the development of body dysmorphia.

There are even worse inevitable mental illnesses on every other board.

>wanting to start the 3rd reich
>wanting to fuck a trap

>wanting to be bigger/stronger

lol...you're right

Yes but feeling like you can turn yourself around and then realizing there is no escape is the most crushing.

Arent all 3 of those from Veeky Forums

Have you already started sipping?

Her eye brows look wierd.

Yeah, agree, I've been on the chan for about 10 years now and always enjoyed /b/ and for a while /r9k/ before I realised it was a depressing shithole full of people with a WAY too depressing mindset.

Veeky Forums is a good combo. It's motivating, funny, educational and still has the harsh shite of /b/ and the occasional arsehole, but is a lot better by far imho.

This board is just a shadow of its former self, literally shit compared to how it was 5 years ago.

Honestly this, vegan threads, runner threads, people that think 1/2/3/4 takes 4-5 years to achieve. No good trips, no scoobs, zyzz, pianoman.

I remember scooby being ridiculed for years, then suddenly he shows up in a thread and everyone begins fawning over him. Pretty weak desu.
I miss costanza-posting the most, also tinytri and ennui.

Nice post blog fag

This board is cancer,wait and see.

>quitting weed is a good thing
weed is one of the most useful plants in the world medically yet people think the high is just as bad for you as other drugs like coke or alcohol. lmao sheep

its pretty easy not go get dysmorphia if you take things with a grain of salt

more like you know all the basic shit now and it isnt the same experience for you

And next you'll be sucking dicks in the locker rooms. No homo obv
Gotta get that protein bro

>God bless this fucking board

I think that award goes to /g/

Nice blogpost faggot

>bazilian jujits
>hasn;t taken the neckpill
I bet you still do curls you fuckin wimp

Nice blog post
have a webem

You sound like you're 16.

ever since I made Veeky Forums my homeboard I've made insane changes to my lifestyle and my health that I've been waiting to do for the past 10 years. Veeky Forums finally convinced me. 100% the best board, thanks bros. we're all gonna make it.

the problem with weed is that for people who start at a young age it basically acts as a replacement for a personality

Go be a retarded pothead somewhere you stupid faggot. This is an 18+ website.

18+ board

should have come here from the start
you missed out on all the classics
zyzz posting here and being alive
Moot trying to get fit
Inspector Redwood, Ennui, Quads
Skelleton Harsh PhD
Tinytrip
Frank posting
fun and games with Scooby
Chestbrah and Sharky bants

what am I doing with my life

user is right, the true golden age was 2011-2013, before the scooby cancer moved in

I don't even know what this board is anymore. Even the misc is full of fa's now. Where did all the funny original members of the community go?

>smoking weed is better than not smoking weed
underage

you guys cant argue with one thing i say and i was pretty much joking. guess non-stoners can be brainlets too huh

Old /b/ > old /sp/ > Veeky Forums > /new/ > >>>>>>>> new /sp/

I miss calling for racewars though. mook should have merged Veeky Forums and /pol/ in april

>
>>wanting to be bigger/stronger
>so I can
>> start the 3rd reich
>> fuck a trap
>
>....
>
>
>
>lol...you're right
Fixed that for you friendo.

I'm sad to see close to all threads on here should be banned.

True, one of few useful boards here, if you don't browse it for hours daily ofc

I see you're one of those couch cockroaches that like to come at parties and get stoned at 22', never talking to anyone once you're done.
Thanks for your solid life advice though.

>wanting to be bigger/stronger
>wanting to start the 3rd reich
>wanting to fuck a trap
Sounds like a plan i could get behind.

Don't forget sir noah gaines
Fuck I miss his vids

Let's hit the showers. Dibs on bottom.

it's ok, you people obsess with too much.