Can't afford food

I'm a poor fag college student living on his own, so I can't really afford to eat 3200 calories a day in order to gain muscle (I'm 5'7, 155 lbs, doing SS). Should I still workout regardless and just scrape by eating whatever bullshit I can afford? I'll say I can eat around 1700 calories a day on average and around 80 protein if I eat cheap shit like eggs, chicken tenders and hamburgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should be eating like 2600 Calories a day to be gaining weight you fat ass complainer

I guess I can take a multi vitamin too in to get all the nutrients I'm missing because I can't afford fruit and vegetables.

The TDEE gave me 2800 or something and I added 300 for a bulk

you should stay 155lbs and just body recomp

all this bulk is just a bullshit method to put you on a path to being a bottom heavy fuccboi who can't be athletic at all besides lifting weight

What's your weekly budget

Food banks, dry beans soaked overnight and cooked in a rice cooker, huge bags of rice, frozen meat on sale, oats. Getting your calories isn't nearly as expensive as you think.

Beans, potatoes, rice, fresh and frozen vegetables: all cheap as fuck. pork shoulder is like 1.50$ a lb. get a slow cooker, throw a bunch of shit in there for 8 hours and eat.

5'7 155 is pretty fat you should cut probably

Recomp? Elaborate I wouldn't mind being the same size but I need more muscle mass my lifts are shit.

I'm not fat but im not big either. I'm not skinny fat either. I'm only buff to skinny girls lets but it like that.

For food I'd say 40, buy it'll be less depending on if I have to buy gas or not. I'm cutting all expenses until my direct deposit hits next week.

>5'7
>155lbs
>On SS
>Bulking
>Eating hamburgers and chicken tendies

Oh shit what the fuck are you doing. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BULK. Im your height and was once 155lbs when I was bulking and that was already entering chubby mode. 165lbs+ is fat. You do realize you can be relatively fit without weight lifting right? Run, S in, Bike, Hike, Pull ups and chin-ups ; in your situation you should be cutting and not eating like a fat. And food isnt expensive..

Rice, beans, chicken, broccoli, oats, eggs, natural pb, organic bread, whole wheat pasta, almonds and bananas; comes out to under $100 maybe even $80.
And drink nothing but water, fuck your protein drink

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w

u dont wanna bulk as a chubblet

You need to lose weight. There's no point in being strong if you look like shit when you take your shirt off.

Lose weight and do a slow and clean and methodical bulk ya dunce

OP post picture

Really curious to see if you should bulk, recomp or cut

NIGGER

Don't focus on lift numbers man, you already have a good foundation to cut really slowly from. More of a recomp really

Here are the cheap bulk food essentials:

Bakpao (€0.60 for 600 kcal/18 gram protein)
Peanut butter (€2.29 for 3900 kcal/120 gram protein)

These are Dutch prices, but I figure the states are comparable. Eat two bakpaos every day (chicken or meat) as a hot meal and a shitload of peanutbutter sandwiches during the day. Drink orange juice and milk. This will cost you only 2-3 dollars every day, for very decent macros.

Stop whining, you're problems are nothing.

Literally never heard of recomping. Don't have to spoon fed me but give me a quick summery and I'll look into it as I go.

Great post man! lol

recomp just means you don't bulk or cut you just lean recomposition everything since you have a slender base

it's what every single endurance athlete including boxers have done since forever

Bulking and shit have always been with weightlifting and football linemen

bro just figure out how to get food man itll be the easiest in the long run

Similar situation, just gotta buy the right stuff. Get yourself some peanut butter, 2-3 spoonfuls a day, should last you a week, 5 lbs(3chicken breasts) one a night for dinner, some cereal, some eggs, 2 bags of veggies and 7 apples. Costs me around $35 and lasts me a week.

Gomad my boy.

>7 gals milk- 14 bucks
> 1 loaf cheap sliced bread- 1 dollar
> peanut butter and jelly - 6 bucks
> Chicken breast - 2 dollars a lb

>5'7"

Same stats. 155lbs and 5'7"

What should my goal weight be to look aesthetic if 155 is too much?

+6'0"

>26 yo NEET
>mom hooks it up whenever i'm hungry
>order $30 of food every few hours
>smoke bud and shitpost in A/C'd room with music blasting, waiting for next meal
can life get any better?

why don't you ask your dad for some money?

He's working and paying bills for my mother and younger brother.

eggs are cheap. So is milk and so are bananas. You got this.

B

You must not know how to shop.

Rice, beans, lentils, canned veggies, frozen veggies, bananas, oats, etc. These are staples which you can get cheap and in bulk.

Do you have a weekly budget?

>using the word you are defining while explaining the definition
lad

>poor
>nigger
>Hanes

gtfo negroid

MCDONALD'S

learn 2 shop fag

Penut btter

>tries to hide hes a subhuman

pic related was a few months back
5'7"
158 lbs

I eat for less than $60 a week. Learn to cook.

Why are black people so small?

watchu eatin

Oats are cheap as fuck but protein is so expensive. 80g of cooked oats is like £0.20, but a 30g scoop of whey protein (25g protein) is around £0.50 MINIMUM.

Your dad doesn't deposit $100 a week for groceries?