What are the best earphones for working out? I'm about to buy these wireless earbud shits from amazon...

What are the best earphones for working out? I'm about to buy these wireless earbud shits from amazon, but Im not too sure about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/mobile/255752-new-blueborne-bluetooth-malware-affects-billions-devices-requires-no-pairing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wireless
Dyel...

Don't fall for the wireless meme.

>wanting wires in your way while moving around
Why

Get some Xiaomi earbuds from your local chink shit supplier

>not blasting your music from your phone speaker like the 28 year old nigger at your gym

wireless is good man, no issues with pic related.
only costs $30 well worth it. highly recommend 9/10

don't spend money on shit you'll destroy with one wrong movement. just get some cheap $5 or less earbuds that fit comfortably and don't worry about; hell, buy in bulk if you can save anything. it's not like you're going to be noticing the quality of the sound that much if you're actually exercising; also the fact that you'd even consider wireless proves you aren't an audiophile anyway

extremetech.com/mobile/255752-new-blueborne-bluetooth-malware-affects-billions-devices-requires-no-pairing
>falling for the jewtooth meme

I ve always wanted to buy those but can someone explain to me why every single bluetooth headphone makes you look so fucking stupid wheb you wear it?

Why the fuck are they made so huge?

>falling for the brain cancer wireless meme

that's zoomed way the fuck in dude, they're the same size as regular earbuds.

So do wireless buds actually work/have close sound quality of normal wired buds? I really don't wanna fidget constantly with my ears while trying to exercise.

I started using some apple earbuds and they are the worst tinny pieces of crap I've ever bought, I have to like focus on the song to actually hear it, not sure why they are so shitty.

>wired buds
>sound quality

I got some from ross for $15 and they work fine. shitty battery life, but they sound ok.

Does that little rubber piece actually make it stay in your ear pretty well?

I've been using some Sony Bluetooth earbuds and they sound great to me. Leagues better than the packed in Apple earbuds.

I know audiophiles hate Bluetooth, and cheapskates hate paying more than $10 for headphones, but fuck man, Bluetooth is so convenient to get rid of the wires.

I buy these from Amazon. They seem to last about 6 months with daily use and working out hard.
Lots of sweat.

They have a great sound and are comfortable.

I have some similar earbuds from Anker. They stay in fairly well, but after a while of sweating they'll pop out all the time.

I have Sony earbuds with that kind of piece. I've never had them just pop out, but I do have to adjust them sometimes to get the proper seal back.

Got these. Kinda pricey but they're great. 8 hours battery and great sound.

Been looking for cheap wireless headphones, would you recommend these?

These and the Bose Soundsport Wireless are my go to. I have the latter and my gf has the former and we both love ours. She wants more bass so she opted for the Jaybirds.

If you go to Best Buy don't be a Jew and opt out of their insurance policy thing. It's only twenty dollars and you can return your headphones for any reason.

I've burnt immune, had my cat chew on other, washed a few and I always returned them and had them replaced with any other headphone of the same value.

I bought the Bose wireless about 1.5 years ago and they are the best thing I have ever purchased.

manage to get a refurbish one of these(seem brand new) for $45. Only small issue is doing bench press with them but it's not too bad. Battery lasts for 3-4 days if I just use it for the gym.

This. Just take something cheap and comfortable.