Why do beta dyels hate fit women? Is it jealousy?

Why do beta dyels hate fit women? Is it jealousy?

Insecurities, and you really only see out of shape dyel guys on social media criticising Veeky Forums women as being ugly or unnattractive, this isn't to say they aren't any Veeky Forums guys who find them unnattractive, but it's only ever these dyels who're vocal about it on facebook. The average joe isn't all that muscular let alone has abs, they want to feel bigger and more dominant and they'll see it as an attack on their "masculinity" if their girlfriend has abs and they don't and will be afraid other people will see it the same way

This Fox has a longing for grapes:
He jumps, but the bunch still escapes.
So he goes away sour;
And, 'tis said, to this hour
Declares that he's no taste for grapes.
Partly envy, partly insecurity or bitterness.
Is on the ball. The average person will do everything they can to justify their mediocrity, whether they're conscious of it or not. Notice if any of your friends change how they behave around you after getting Veeky Forums, especially around women or new people.

To be fair, majority of the population is unfit, fatasses, skinny fats, or just skinny, they might just dislike the wheyfu anavar look.

It's like women... but they try even harder to put themselves out of my reach. Why damnit, why? She could easily be a 6 which I could totally settle for but then she rockets herself up to an 8. Fuck her

topkek

Sure, that's certainly possible, I'm not even a huge fan of it myself.
The point is that the people who take the time out of their day to comment on how much they dislike it are usually weak skinny men who feel emasculated or fat women. There just seems to be a trend.
Of course I'm not far enough up my own ass to armchair psychologist every single person who doesn't like that aesthetic and say they're all insecure in some blanket statement. There are of course exceptions, there seems to be a noticeable trend is all.

I think woman like you posted dont get hated. More like the obvious roiding shebeasts. And men tend to find woman like that not as attractive because low Body fat is subconsious seen as not as fertile and save for a Children. Also primary gender traits like boobs, Ass and wide hips get reduced

There are hot fit women out there, but something seems wrong about the chick in OP. Has a upper tier face, but the body of a dude. It's like the reverse trap: female face, male body.

I don t hate them I just only date hot women, only ugly - mediocre women or women with children get into fitness at a serious level. they re just like the overcompensating roid manlet at the gym: getting buff isn't going to make you that more appealling. but actually, they're worse. working out hardcore only takes away your tits; I don t give a fuck about abs or your giant hard ass I want a girl with a nice , soft ass. big natural twins, cute face, soft ass, wide hips.

yah I know show me all the snapchat filtered workot women bending and out angling cameras to make themselves look hot up close in person they'd all be trash, stop falling for illusions. just like a manlet next to a chad they'll always pale in comparison to a women with all the natural gifts.

i don't hate them i'm just only attracted to women with feminine bodies

Partly because of her relatively short legs and long torso.

I think it's great that they're happy, I just don't find them attractive in the slightest. That is not the same as hate.

tits>>>>anavar

I loves me some clits that look like baby carrots!

Being a good woman is not the same thing as being a good man. Being muscular and extremely lean does not increase a woman's value. A woman needs some fat in her ass to be at her best baby making state.
Women who spend a lot of time in the gym getting exceedingly fit, well, good for them for their personal achievement but they are still wasting their time.
A woman has to be healthy and fit, but going beyond that doesn't really serve a purpose. After a certain point she is wasting her time. For men there is no limit. Personal improvement is for men. for women physical achievements are like university, a distraction from their duties.

post body

Yes

>/fit9k/

Betas like tall, fit, masculine women. You see it mostly with manlets. They hate the natural hierarchy and want to be dominated rather than dominant. You also mostly see them obsess over blondes as if they are special.

Alphas like petite, soft, feminine women. You usually see them with traditional white women without nigger features or with Asian qts. Asian qts are the essence of femininity. Alphas love to be dominant protectors.

>>/fit9k/

Yeah, fit women graet!

Since you arent a beta dyel that likes fit women post a pic of yourself. Im sure the girl in your pic looks 100x better than you. Faggot

Petite, white, fit women exist too user. You're thinking very black and white there. You could also argue that you're too beta to dominate an alpha woman.

delt queen

>alpha woman
Only a white knighting beta or diseased roastie thinks like this.

Women doing skateboards, surf, bjj, bodybuilding are not doing it for the same purpose that men do it, they're in it to get the attention of the top males so there is no hate nor jealousy because men and women don't compete on the same level, betas do not hate bitches, they hate themselves for not only having to compete with stronger males but having to compete to stronger males who have groupies and hoes directly delivering themselves in the gym.

Fit women, to get the body they have, elevate their test level, they don't have periods anymore, they become useless as women because they start looking like men but also as men because they worth shit.

He who want a bitch with better abs and biceps than him should directly dildoed himself from back and front.

>this much coping and denial about being in the closet

honestly fascinating