/fat/ surviving cheat day edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=17&kg=47&cm=177&act=1.2&f=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fat meme

good thread

carbs are not evil

Nice meme gave me a good kek. We're gonna make it

the term carbs is so broad that it is meaningless.there is an ocean of difference between cabbage and cheese doodles

>tfw starting to make it

Why even bother trying? It won't fix your autism. At least you can enjoy some candy while being alone.

Congratulations. Nice to see a former fat fuck reach his goals.

confess thy sins child

>tfw you look ugly when skinny.
i didnt ask for this

im doing a fat fast and lost 5 lbs this week. i know its mostly water weight but im so excited! only 24 more lbs until i reach my goal weight.

I eat too little and then lie and exaggerate on MFP

Get that negative shit out of here. If you can't make it, fine. Don't discourage someone else here asshole

How much waterweight can a fat fuck hold? When will I be sure that I am losing fat instead of fucking water

5-10ish pounds depending on your salt intake

still not there yet

i can feel abs under my fat gut, but I can't see 'em yet

You'll get there. Keep working at it.

Redpill me on baby portabella. Is there any reason not to just sautée these cocksuckers whole and eat a fuckin bunch of em for a snack or even a meal? They're low in calories sure but there's no way something this flavorful doesn't come with a caveat, because I could easy eat ten cups in a day for what appears to be a low low 220 cals. Are my joints going to turn into metal or something?

This isnt even accurate. If you get big people are even more unreceptive to you If your personality sucks

I've been eating out a lot. I'm still under my calorie limit, but I haven't been making food at home.

Am I going to make it, father?

Mushrooms of any kind are pretty much flavored water, good stuff especially with salt and butter.

Anyone else aiming for ottermode? I don't really care about having big muscles, just having muscle definition is enough for me

tachanka mode

As long as you don't go apeshit with the oil and butter and minimize the added seasoning, it's a great side dish or snack. I'll take a container of the sliced fuckers, fry/saute (idk the difference) them in a pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of Lowry's, and 1 tsp of minced garlic. Set them on a plate lined with a paper towel and serve off of that. Makes 4 fucking amazing servings. Goes really well with a steak or on a burger.

Recently got done dieting and i was wondering if this is my real maintenance calories or is it higher or lower.

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=metric&g=male&age=17&kg=47&cm=177&act=1.2&f=1

Fat fucks.

g1 m8

I will use a few calculators and average them. Always choose sedentary/desk job to determine true "do nothing" TDEE and manage to that figure.

came down with flu, have urge to eat whatever, I am holding these urges for several days.

Hold me brehs

Geralt mode would be awesome but i'm 6'4 and it would take forever.

Picked up some cottage cheese this morning so I can try this tomorrow for dinner.

Wow that looks super bad.

Report back. I'm interested to see how the cottage cheese fucks things up (if at all). I feel like it could either inherit the vanilla/pancake taste it fucking ruin everything.

I'm getting a gym membership today. Wish me luck.

>pan fried cottage cheese is now a pancake
>no whey

what the fuck even are you eating?

You know what's a nice neal? A couple of hardboiled eggs with cottage cheese and some tomatoes and cucumbers.

do you do any bodyweight at home?

Next time you guys go shopping look for some center cut bacon

350 calories, 35g protein, 28g fat, and 0 carbs for 12 oz/14 slices.

I confess my cheat weekend (Saturday + Sunday)

>6 packs of ice cream
>lasagne
>around 12 sandwiches
>200g of chocolate
>6 muffins
>salad with lots of mayonnaise

together with healthy food like rice, eggs and baked salmon.

Nope, none at all. Only done cardio and lost 67 lbs. from it, aside from changing my diet. Never lifted before.

Just pass both of my CPA exams, feels good mang, thought I failed them.

>down 40 pounds
>past week I havent had any protein because Ive just started uni and have no money
>bought 4 cans of tuna so I can get some protein in me
>forgot I dont have a can opener

How bad will this effect my muscle loss? Like all my arms and back are aching and i've shied away from doing my curling or planking cause im worried it will do more harm than good if my muscles arent getting protein to repair so i've just been walking everywhere instead.

Seems expensive as fuck

use knife or keys man, just pry it open

its got no tab its just the tin. Im going to just have a pot noodle tonight then buy one on the way home from lectures tomorrow.

It's not your doing anything else with your time. Pick up heavy objects for fun.

You can't ask a neighbor to borrow one?

I guess but im a bit of a /robot/ so Im not too good at conversing with people. Especially as they're all hyper normies and wonder why I enjoy reading in my room over sitting with them in the kitchen while they all sit on their phones.

>tfw splerging even on a Veeky Forums post

Yep, that's great thinking, friend. That's pretty much what I do. Between mushrooms, onions, and green peppers I could just cook vegetables all day. It's he greatest thing in the world when done right.

true, hard to beat 350 calories for 14 slices of bacon though.

I resisted a binge.

Even went to the store but only bought Coke Zero. Why? I had to put on my fat jacket because the leather jacket is getting too tight.

I want to fit in that leather jacket, it will help me succeed. What's your motivation?

every time i relax or sit down in a chair and my rotund pudgy belly sticks out i want to die. i look alright standing up and people call me skinny when i wear like, a slightly puffy bomber jacket. but i'm still not satisfied. trying to keep motivated while also avoiding full on dysphoria. i'm 6'0 200 so still overweight

I wanna wear shirts that fit well and not t-shirts that are basically small tarps.

>What's your motivation?
I want look good to myself.

See

Good on you to stop the binge in its tracks. You're going to make it.

>What's your motivation?
To look better. Vain I know but I've never had showing abs in my entire life and I want to get there. 45 pounds until my first goal.

We're all gonna make it!

Does everyday bloating really have that much of a difference? It's like some times, I can almost see or feel my upper ab muscles, but other times I look frigging pregnant and I feel like a balloon.

I can comfortably wear one smaller size of t-shirts (if they are stretchy) then previously, but my mental image jumps from "hey, I kind of look good", to "I'm just a tiny skeleton with a big skin and fat hanging loose", to"I gotten fatter, I'm a lardass"

190cm, 110 kg

It sucks.

It sucks top live with a fat sister who has sweets, chips and other junk lying around. It's so easy to sneak a bar of chocolate when there's like 2-3-4 opened bars, a handful of chips when there's 5 bags opened lying around, junky food, a scoop of ice cream, generally unhealthy food.
I can't control her behavior due to "women have agency" or some bullshit, but it affects me negatively. Both diet-wise and the fact that all her waking hours is either lying on the couch consuming said food, or drinking alcohol, or going out drinking alcohol - cue the burgers and fries
>"You want some fries?"

Fuck off!

Cheat weekend...

A cheat MEAL should be about eating out with friends and not worrying about the calorie counter. Alternatively eating what you feel like but still eating your TDEE. How could anyone make it with these sorts of attitudes to eating.

What is helpful in all this is probably spite. But it's for the wrong reason. It just sums out the weight gain and ignores the mental health aspect of it.
I'm not some cunt who need an external "enemy" to beat in order to live good. Just as I read in these threads about cheat meals. Only dogs and slaves are rewarded with food, and I'm neither.

I stopped "rewarding" myself on weekends with cheat meals. I do eat larger and unhealthier in the weekends, but it's hidden behind an illusion of control and that next week, I'll do better.
It's not so much reward as it's planned binging.

It's like I take out all my built up wants in terms of food. Food I generally can't eat during the week, which then becomes pizza, taco, hamburgers, sushi, kebab and other stuff that wrecks my intestines if I were to eat it during a normal week. More that the habit is hard to break. Weekend-food is spared to the weekend.
Doesn't help that my bfs (big fat sister) demotivates me. Like her existence disgust me when it comes to thinking about food or mentioning food at home.
Yet I don't want to pace around as a fat turd blaming everybody but myself what I stuff myself with. My body don't care if it's eaten ironically, eaten desperately, eaten while threatened etc. Eaten is eaten.

>order a small dunkin hot coffe at 4am
>pay for order and sit in booth
>enjoy the peace and quiet of an early morning
>order is up, walk over to get it
>it's a large iced coffee
>say thanks and walk outside and dump it out

The guy working there at the time was an old man, like real old and I didn't wanna give him any trouble I guess

>next time the niners win is my cheat meal

gonna make it

I weight 67kg on 5'7. I eat less during the week and actually workout instead of you fat fucks.

does pickle juice cause bloating? i finished like half a jar of pickles for a snack yesterday and i sipped on the remaining juice/brine for a few hours because i'm a weirdo and i like how it tastes.

If you really weigh 47kg (which is fucking insane), then yes it is. I am 6'5" 115kg and my TDEE is 3,500 with a moderately active lifestyle.

So I'm considering a major cut because my weight has creeped up since my second year in college and not helped by my work.

Is miso soup a saviour? Low cal but beneficial.

I keep trying to motivate myself by reminding myself how I looked at my lowest, and how badly want back in on the dating game for a qt boyfrand. Will I make it?

Miso soup is tasty but not very filling. Broccoli florets are my savior along with baby carrots. So low in calories but so filling. No time to start like right now. If you procrastinate it will be harder to get past the laziness inertia. You have to come to a point where in your head you say, "Okay. I'm starting right now."

How do I stop ordering takeout for 3 and eating it all?

welcome back avatar-fag

Limit it to one day a week and uh think of the savings when you order for one. I do crispy beef and fried rice every saturday

>that fear that even if you lose the weight and put some muscle, girls will still ignore you

high as fuck in sodium which will probably cause you to retain water.

If I eat a lot (~1000kcal) for dinner, I get the urge to continue eating beyond that. I go looking for biscuits, crackers, cheese etc.

I've found that the same doesn't happen after a smaller dinner, like 500-700kcal and it also doesn't happen after a big lunch.

>losing weight AND lifting for girls
never makin it

who said I'm lifting? lmao

I'm trying but it's just so easy compared to going to the grocery store.

user if you lose weight for yourself then you'll be more confident in yourself and girls start noticing you. If you lift for girls, they wont be impressed.

drink a shitload of water

Are you seriously bragging about being 5'7" 67kg, posting a confession in a /fat/ thread (which implies you are trying to lose weight), in the context of eating more than most hamplanets.

Right now, yes am /fat/fuck, which is why I'm in a /fat/ thread. But at 115kg 6'5" 23% bf I am certainly not envious of your position.

>iktf

We just got to do it lad, not for girls, but for us. I know im going to look like a complete skinny fat idiot, but whatever, we're the reasons we're in this fat mess in the first place right?

I think I'll just stick with big lunches, or rather have my lunch and dinner be about the same size.

Lunch is by far the superior of the day's three courses in the cuisine of my country anyway.
Don't like drinking too much water in the evening. Going to the bathroom all the time makes me feel like an old man, but I make sure to get my share in during the day.

Broccoli is so good no matter how it's prepared, and easy to get.

Thanks bro, Its difficult to be lazy when I have a standing job which required me to stand for over 4 hours, as well as a dog to walk, my main issue is just healthy eating because I'm constantly surrounded by junk food in work and at home.

I think my weightloss will give me the confidence to make a big career change.

I find water helps me to feel full, that's why I suggested it. Also, after you finish your plate, you naturally feel thirsty which your brain confuses with hunger.

Yes you are probably right.

>my main issue is just healthy eating because I'm constantly surrounded by junk food in work and at home.
Just have to make the hard choices to not eat the junk and those hard choices get easier over time.

What the fuck is cut/bulk cycle? Do I switch every week, weeks or month? Been cutting for 2 years

cmon man im a super fatty and even I know. Pretty sure you bulk in the winter to cut for summer so you can have a ''summer body''

Unless you're the top 1% girls will always ignore you. It's your job to actively pursue them. And then live with the knowledge that you had to convince one to like you. Whether it's worth the effort is up to you.

Pretty terrified this is gonna be me. At least my autism is powerful enough to make me get obsessed with things and right now that's calorie counting for better or for worse.

That'll happen if you only focus on 8-9/10's I guess.

How the fuck do I measure hot sauce? I just put a couple dabs on my food. Also holy shit I didn't know if had that much sodium. Is it ok if I go over my sodium limit everyday or should I just cut out hot sauce?

>TFW when you realize weigh in day is tomorrow
better be 1.5 pounds down or I'm gonna get pissed

''little dabs''

10 tea spoons isnt a dab thats like 2 fluid ounces

Holy fuck you joking right? Should I put 2 tablespoons then?

okay are you serious
just use 1 teaspoon to measure that should be plenty

2 table spoons is like half of that so yeah thats a little better. Though I personally didnt realise either how much sodium was in those things

Well the thing is I don't know how much hot sauce I used I wasn't paying attention. Also is going over your sodium limit every day bad?

It's bad for blood pressure and makes you retain more water which means more weight...but I do it like 40% of days...

good on you for dumping it. that old man was definitely jesus in disguise testing ur fatass