Who else yells during a workout? For me, it makes me do better and I think it increases test

Who else yells during a workout? For me, it makes me do better and I think it increases test.

>that guy at the gym who yells like he is dying in between sets

>that girl at the gym who screams loud like she is having sex
Its gets old desu

>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
>AINT NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

worse than the guy who throws barbells around

How else are you supposed to assert dominance?

You should thank her. She is increasing your test

I don't want to be one of those guys so any straining I do is through breathing properly.

yelling is anabolic as fuck bro

You gotta yell after the lift tho. Otherwise you fuck up your valsalva maneuver.

Not always but if im grinding out reps then yeah luckily i train early or else id problably be instutalised if anybody saw that shit

>qt at gym tells me it's cute that I don't make grunt or any sound really even though I'm lifting heavy weight
>she probably thought that was a compliment and would get me interested in her
>all I heard was "gee user you sure are a sissy little bitch nigger lol"
>now grunt like a cunt every rep no matter what
>everyone in the gym now dislikes me, qt never even looks at me anymore
but hey at least I slapped on 5lbs to my OHP doing those grunts. really gets that exhale out quicker

Only if I'm going above 90% my 1RM or doing an AMRAP. Sometimes if it's the last couple of reps in a set with a relative intensity above 85% too.

>Tfw I involuntarily growl when maxing out

Not like anyone considered me anything but an autist to begin with

well worth the trade

my man

>not moisturaising your valsava with coconut oil
Never gona make it

I love walking up to where some narcissistic fucker has been grunting away louder than Maria Sharapova, calmly adding some extra weight and silently beating whatever sets he was doing, then winking at the nearest cutey gym whore.

bump

bump

Go back to your basement Eric.