Wake up

>wake up
>he's still gone
why even bother getting out of bed?

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT

>beats ex wife, says she derves to die (possibly even threatens to murder her I can't remember)
>dies in front of his new girlfriend as punishment
Cosmic justice.

Why are you believing this whore's lies? The fuck is your problem?

Why do I believe a raw 30 minute audiotape? I am not deaf, Cletus.

>why even bother getting out of bed?
Because he would rather you lift and leave humanity behind rather than stagnate over mourning him

He wasn't beating her. He was hitting his palm, dumbass.

Where are the details concerning his funeral or even if he had an autopsy? It all happened so soon.

Who cares, that bimbo was just using him, fuck her.

one day i may

This. Was the white powder really pre workout? Was it his heart that gave out or something else?

you still do user. you get out of your fucking bed every day to lift. lift for the piano man. he inspired many and pushed us further than we imagined we could go. believe in yourself and remember he's in heaven watching up pump out our last reps.

What kind of gains would you make if you drank R.I.P. Piano's cremated remains?

he is gone? just find a new bf bro

Not a Veeky Forums regular, but went to the gym for a phase, found Veeky Forums, found Rich Piana, and enjoyed hoursa nd hours of his videos. Bums me out too.

you are deaf, you hear slap sounds and she doesn't even react, maybe she's no selling it? lel.

His tattoos were fucking awful

dont care
get your reddit tier virtue signalling justice out of here faggot

fuuuuuuuuuug

He will rise a-gainz.

Rich would want you to chase your goals, be positive, and be happy.

>why even bother getting out of bed?

Whatever it takes, right user?

I knew the feeder reps would take their toll.

now it's too late

In remembrance, I've been eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's every night since I heard the news. It was something I did before, but now it has meaning GODAMMIT!

Don't worry, he won't biodegrade for many thousands of years.

Holy fuck OP. This thread just reminded me he's dead. Like holy shit Rich Piana is dead. Rest in peace, Rich.

This also your dubs confirm the Jedi live even after the Order 66 on them.

He's with zyzz now

Im trying but the feels are sometimes too much

T-thanks user... I needed that

When he got in coma I was 100% sure it was just a recovery coma from his 8 hour arm workout