Girl talked about ex

>girl talked about ex
>tell her not to talk about guys shes fucked to me
>calls me a baby

who was in the wrong here?

You for dating a used up roastie

I don't want to hear about the sex but I'd like to know if a girl has fucked the whole town before me.
And if it's not more than you can personally handle, fuck it, who cares it's your dick in her now.

Veeky Forums is for fitness-related topics..

She's in the wrong but your emotional frame didn't support your words bro and she could tell

Sounds like roastie talk to me. Just pump and dump, why stay with anyone who minimizes your feelings anyways?

It is literally common sense not to talk about your exes... No one wants to here that shit.

Need more context.
> user my ex's dick was so much bigger than yours :/
Her
> Hey look at that boat! My ex had one a lot like that one
You

You are

Rather she talks about them or not won't changed the fact that she has already gotten her twat jizzed in and get throat fucked raw by them. If she's willing to talk about her past experiences to you, you accept the new information and reform your opinions. On the other hand, you were a weak faggot who couldn't face the truth and would rather live in a convenient pretend world where she wasn't someone else's cum sleeve before becoming your problem.

You seem like a healthy and well adjusted individual

Thread

you were for reacting to it.

>a full 5 years after redpill (3 years after it turned into a cult)
>can't into controlling emotions

fucking this, jesus christ

Jesus
Thanks for the hearty kek, Roman Polanski

Did you call her a cunt?
No man wants to hear about the notches on her bed post.
Unless she has more notches then bed post then her being mouthy about it is a godsend.
You can dump her used up ass on the side of the road and go about your life.

Not you OP, if a bitch ever talks about her ex a lot, gtfo, she's using you

Depends on the context... if it was out of nowhere and she is constantly bringing his name up then she isnt over him and youre fooling yourself by sticking around her. Given the chance those two will hook up again and you'll be wrong for thinking that this would have turned out differently.

Tl;dr don't waste your time if she isn't over him

All day every day, been saying this for years.

Fuck OP. I bet she cheated on him already, little cuntshit

There's a lot if reasons girls bring up thier ex.

1. It was legitimately relevant to the current conversation.
2. She's comparing you to him, unfavorably
3. She's not over him.
4. She's boring and doesn't really have anything to add the three conversation.

who cares bro cuckmaxxing is the only viable strat for sub-8 males (aka subhumans Tbh)

Might not just be your dick tho. These hoes are dirty

This isn't Veeky Forums related at all, you pathetic cuck. Kill yourself.

fpbp

you for dating a girl you don't like probably you stupid fucking idiot

Holy shit that gif, I don't know whether I want to kill him or myself more after watching it.

>wife and I in bed about to sleep
>starts asking me about past sexual experiences with previouse GFs
>Panic because I forgot what lies have I have told her about

Could be worse OP. Could have been a kv who lied so much you forgot your own lies.

me exactly

>he lies to his wife
lmao if you can't tell her the truth who in the world can you tell?

>I want to kill him or myself more after watching it.
do both Tbh

>Panic because I forgot what lies have I have told her about

fuck same

If this girl knew that I lost my virginity to her I wouldn't be able to handle it but at the same time I'm sure she must already know

Her talking about her exes was a shit test and by reacting emotionally you failed

Same.

But mainly because I've always managed to fuck more than one at the same time while dating.

It's either I'm all alone, or when I manage to hook one up, I fuck someone else as well, and none of the girls like that

There could be a lot of reasons, but the main thing here is what was actually said. In an adult relationship there will always be exes (often plenty of them) and quite often one night stands and fuck buddies. I don't find it disrespectful to bring up an ex in a neutral setting. If she's talking specifically about what they had, especially the sex, then you're right for telling her to shut up. If she constantly brings up exes then you're also right. But if you can't stand to hear anything about her exes, ever, then you need to work on your insecurities.

>But if you can't stand to hear anything about her exes, ever, then you need to work on your insecurities.

This. Only virgins worry about this. I've fucked mine and she will have hers, so one can't really worry about that. Of course I have my limits, but still

could just date younger women with less partners

This. You should have talked or lied about your exes too and make her insecure. You are indeed a baby.

Her. You are allowed to set boundaries and if she doesn't respect them she's not right for you.

Well it's okay to talk about Ex's in a relationship, but it depends on how and why. If they just keep fucking talking about their ex then that's bad, and if they compare its bad, and if they complain about them its bad as it means theyre obviously not over them.

But having a frank discussion about your ex with your partner is fine and part of getting to know each other.

But the main thing OP is that when you don't like something your girlfriend does you have to think before you say anything. Anything that makes you come across as insecure and petty will be a huge turn off for her. If you must say something, say it in an assertive, confident and easily understood manner.

But most of the time just keep your mouth shut, women genuinely don't think and feel logically, they just think and feel emotionally, if they get annoyed by you then that's that and you can't change their mind, you'll just have an argument.

Best thing you can probably do is tell you don't give a fuck about her Ex because shes with you know.

She can't unsuck her ex's dick, and er ex can't un-nut in her pussy, if that's what you're asking.
How do you even live with yourself ? I mean the things she says to you during sex, she said the exact same things to her ex, embraced him tightly after passionate steamy sex sessions and whispered sweet nothings into his ears. How do you cope with that fact that her affection, loyalty and investment in you has no value ?