How do you leave Veeky Forums? I've been shitposting since late 2008...

How do you leave Veeky Forums? I've been shitposting since late 2008. I've spent too much of my life here and I want to get off the ride.

The issue is that this site is too accessible. I can shitpost from my phone whenever. I figure the best course of action is to replace Veeky Forums with something else.

Anyone else want to leave with me? Leaving this cesspool is the true sign that you have made it.

just learn to take it all with a grain of salt and you can have fun and not get brainwashed by bitter incels

Honestly, I have learned that. I used to be pretty brain washed by /new/ back in 2011. I learned that Veeky Forums is for laughing at memes and sharing stories, not for constructing your worldviews.

My issue with Veeky Forums is that I compulsively lurk on my phone. If I am bored at work or lying around, I'll check Veeky Forums or /int/. I waste way too much time here and it's not healthy. I would like to stop lurking here and start reading literature instead.

I'm going to post braphogs until one of you helps me

>implying I'm not in the same situation

why do you want to leave? what is your plan?

I want to leave because I feel that this place has ruined my attention span and creativity. I am constantly refreshing this board for more memes.

Common guys how the fuck are we suppose to get off this site?

he's true. i'm currently going to med school and failing in my studies because i spend to much time shit-posting on this site and jacking off to cute traps

I don't know, you say to yourself "I'll stop browsing Veeky Forums when I get a gf" then it's "when I'm married" then it's "when I get a real job" then it's "when I have kids" and before you know it you're a normie in your 30's laughing at frog pictures. Honestly I can't say I regret much, the faggots are right, it gets better.

Lol of course some retard on /v/ is saying that, it became Reddit: the board about 3 or 4 years ago

Seriously, as long as you don't turn it into an addiction and lurk every waking moment then there's nothing wrong with this place. Sure you have to sift through the memes and shitposting but you find gold every once in a while and get to talk with pretty interesting people who you wouldn't be friends with outside of here. Plus you can always come to this place for the most honest advice anywhere

I didn't browse Veeky Forums until 23. I was a loser before then and I still am now.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

I dunno I've been here since 07 but i don't mind it so much. The gems make it worth it. And fuck usernames that's ego feeding bullshit.

Just stop being a newfag phoneposter you fucking retard, but yeah, leave so that anons can live in peace

Are you me?

will admit this site can be pretty bad, but moderation is the key, its not that hard to force yourself to do something else for awhile. also replace Veeky Forums with some other interest

you can stay, just don't take anything on this site seriously, that's what I do. Just laugh at all the stupid shit and you can have fun

Only faggots feel the need to leave. Last bastion of free speech on the net.

Responsible for red piling millions world wide.

Go to reddit if u r too triggered. Fag

>get stayfocusd extension
>list Veeky Forums/other time waster sites as blocked
>give yourself 30min per day to waste on these sites
>block all nonproductive sites on you phone
easy solution senpai

I use to be addicted to MISC BB for years, but then I found this place in 2011 and I haven't stopped coming on.

That said, I think you just need to find something better that can replace Veeky Forums.

I've yet to find it, but GOOGLE CAPCHA is starting to piss me the fuck off, doesn't even work half the time, that's got me posting a lot less.

Everything good in my life I learnt from this fucking shit website

my job, I learnt from of of the boards now get great money in that field

Veeky Forums has helped me along with the red pill threads on /pol/

/tv/ and /v/ made me stop watching tv and playing video games

I fucking hate that this website has done this to me of all the places on the internet

Pretty much this, I guess my advice is if you're feeling trapped on this website, go to a board you don't know much about like /diy/ or /g/ or something and learn something new.

You know those pictures of books to read that Veeky Forums made? They're great to follow.

I made it a few years back and left it all. Past 6 months I've lost my social circle / had depression, and it felt nice coming back.

I'll get out when I'm ready again. On the improve-yourself pill until then.

Go to reddit faggot