Are there any couples at your gym fit?

Are there any couples at your gym fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIrqIa2RL-8
youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes and they're all disgusting

Used to be one ripped guy and his wife. Got told a rumour that they got banned from their old gym because some guy slapped his wife's ass and he broke his neck with a dumbbell.

yeah one asian guy maybe about 19 with a questionably aged asian gf (maybesis?) who has probably the best ass i've seen on a small asian girl

b8

there's no fucking way they're together. he looks like a literal baboon. fuck off with this shit op. i really fucking can't stand niggers.

Yep, that's me. Have been going to this gym for 5 years by myself. A year ago started going with gf. I do my best to act just as if she was just a gym buddy there, focusing only on my workout and help her if she asks. I never liked socializing at the gym anyway

Badass

ahahaha jelly whiteboi?

I have that Sticklegsons family, dad is prety friendly and son looks like Baron Trump, wife is mediocre.
Also last week an ultimate normie couple rolled in, dude walks around wearing jeans shorts and watch on his wrist, does some random curls and most of the time wanders around looking at lifters like he's in the zoo, while his wife who is head taller than him does infinite lunges.

Me and my girlfriend met at the gym. Lifting with your girl and taking them home to get some shower cardio is amazing.

Gorgeous girl with some pretty intense cameltoe was in the gym today with her boyfriend, who happened to be taller, bigger, leaner, and handsomer than me. He seemed to treat her like shit. I'm beginning to lose hope brahs.

Attractive girls want someone that treats them like shit because they are used to having the world handed to them. They are honestly only good for 1 night stands, I would much rather have a 6 or a 7 that I actually enjoy being around.

Dam such insecurity elliot

>I go to the gym with my gf most sessions, it's no drama.

We share a squat rack then usually go our own way for the rest of the time. I help her if she need's, if we do meet up to do a workout halfway then nbd. desu I don't want to talk to the chads around us anyway. And then we go home and have sweaty fucks and its the life.

>Some of the other couples there are actually fucked though, loud and obvious and, fucking diseases. One gf always has her tits out, the other ones always interrupting her bf. Real fkn weird.

Only bbc can satisfy

Too many.

Sick of it desu.
walking around being all lovey dovey. Guy came over to me one day asked if I could tone it down a notch since I was apparently "scaring" her with my groans and weight banging.

ugh

>couples
>posts pic of single mother
i don't get it

There is two guys at my gym, and i can't really decide if they are close gymbros or a homo couple.
>both big bear modes
>bearded
>Always wear the exact same outfit as their partner
>Literally the same clothes as if they planned that shit out
>you never see them going to the gym alone.

They can't be brothers, since one is White and the other one looks a bit turkish/greek.

Most likely

Fucking cuck, quit posting coalburners and go out and lift.

She's ugly though

is this the girl that made a youtube video crying with her black eye and mulatto child in the background?

there are some dyel couples.
no major fit couples, atleast not many of them.

i used to think beards were guys trying to go for the tough guy look
didn't occur to me they are just covering up fat ugly faces

you are the white cuckboi
prentending to be black

Damn they have such awkward poses lol.

there are a few. only one of them works out properly though since the girl is really on point when it comes to form etc. she looks like a bulldog but judging from the few instances where I asked them whether weights and machines were free, both of them are really nice

yes

I often train with my gf

everyone likes us :)

Being happy rocks!

>underage /pol/tards so bitter at their autism they get mad at other's happiness
See a therapist m8y

Theres an old couple probably mid 60s and they're on the treadmill every time I lift at 5:30am

>spoiled
Im no vegan but you can definitely tell those chickens aint spoiled

I don't get why Veeky Forums likes niggers so much. If they just fucked off back to Africa our lives would be less burdensome.

Yes. And they typically resemble that photo.

wtf I love niggers now

> i really fucking can't stand niggers.

White people are so insecure and they think that saying niggers will make them seem cool.
Lmao face white boi, your people are born to be cucks.

hahahhaha even pajeets are cucking you guys. lol

i think you mean chadjeet

How many wars have white people lost against brown people exactly? Do you think European males will continue to sit around and let things happen as they are?

That's just a rumor. If he did that,i'm sure he would in jail and she would be with someone else now. Stop with the bullshit lies you are telling.

back to /pol you insecure,racist faggot.

>post a picture of a black guy
>get a bunch of austistic /pol users
ebrytame

push me to the edge all my friends are dead

i dont really care if you cry on the real you shoulda never lied. push me to the edge all my friends are dead

>Do you think European males will continue to sit around and let things happen as they are?

Yes
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
youtube.com/watch?v=GIrqIa2RL-8

>underage
>image.jpg
>is an anti white leftist
Why are leftists such subhumans?

push me to the edge all my friends are dead

>Do you think European males will continue to sit around and let things happen as they are
>w-we're gonna do something e-eventually
>m-master race
Pathetic.

Jealous /pol/?

>got BTFO by a bunch of inbred Jews

>not being autistic
>you're just anti white
Bunch of brainlets desu.
Also since /pol is 40% brown manlets I'm still technically hating on brown people.

lol doesn't matter.
Pajeets and Mohammads will take over Europe. lol sorry Eurocuck

>Veeky Forums got overrung by shitskins and redditors
It was pretty obvious the last few months but at least we can be sure now.

Yes. This guy who deadlifts 6 plates and his gf who looks like she definitely lifts. One time asked the guy how long he was lifting. He said 8 years. I doubt steroids. Really nice, Arab. The girl is white. Never saw them make out. I need to take an example.

is that 6 plates on each side?

Thinly veiled interracial b8 thread

1 roided guy with his THICC bimbo fitness girl, 1 disgusting bald dyel + his obese gf and 1 Brad with his cardiobunny in yoga pants

You are in a cuck thread. Get out before its too late.

Also 1 big tall roided big guy with his milf wife/gf, he touches her ass often

Keep telling yourself it is your choice, and not a 10 choosing to think you're a faggot.

>that pic

she's a lefty anyway. probably doing it for diversity and tolerance points

nothing of value was lost

There are only a handful of couples in my gym.
But my favourite couple:

>6'2 Russian dude, looks like Logan from Wolverine, big as hell
>Wife is short chubby woman, not ugly but not in his range looks wise

He once held her in a rear choke right in the middle of the gym after she stopped her set just for the lols as if he tried to recreate the meme "the weak must fear the strong"

Pretty alpha desu

>settling for a 2/10
>not a cuck

lol delusional niggers

just look at her eyebags
he must be giving her good BBC.

i'm racist too lol

yeah i wish i was born a nigger goddamnit

One couple, both fit, different programs but do same movements together, they're pretty normal people and harmless

Yes, some latina braphog who always dresses like a whore and has a 10/10 body. Meanwhile her boyfriend is a pasty lanklet dork. The worst part is he has no idea what he's doing and just does whatever she says. I watched her correct his squat form. Like what the fuck, how does he even get a girl like that.

big dick or big wallet

Who the fuck keeps posting this mudshark shit today?

This isn't the 17-20th century anymore user everyone has guns now.

Yeah. There's this stringy goblin looking dude who hounds his sad GF to finish the 12th rep of whatever dumb unilateral crossfit movement they're doing today. She legit looks like that chick in the snap city leg-press gif.

How can black bois compete

Yeah there's a few. The girls are always hot as fuck. The guys aren't super attractive though. Gives me hope.

>tfw no lifting gf to spot me
>tfw always go alone
Seeing people with their gfs pisses me off and fuels my workouts because they're going home to a qt pie while i go home alone

some autistic pajeet

Well he drives a dented beige Camry so hopefully it's the first.

>tfw pajeet AND a mohammad

Just stop and go lift something.
Nobody fucking cares.

Is this from a movie or something?

hiphop helps them get in the zone for lifting

There's that one personal trainer with his Wife
He's always cheating on her with other chicks
Saw him kissing passionately with his customers

>big dick
you need to attractive somehow to get them to find out you have a big dick tho
or find out through drunken hookup i suppose

>Broke his neck with a dumbbell
>Still going to gyms

Yeah, no, that shit means jail. At best he punched some guy but that's it. Probably it's all a fucking lie to keep creeps away from her

youtube.com/watch?v=bPJSsAr2iu0

yes
a lot
still get mirs tho
>couple days ago, doing back
>sick bicep pump going
>girl in squat rack visibly mirin even form across the room
>next exercise is right next to her
>dont say anything or even really acknowledge her because you guys have taught me that that it is wrong to do that in the gym
>finish with set and sit up
>all of a sudden a lanklet appears
>dude is uncomfortably tall
inb4 manlet, im 6'0 and this guy easily had 6 inches on my
>dude inserts himself between me and her and spreads himself out
>honestly laugh and continue with my workout
>chick continues to eye me for the rest of my the time she was there
Bitches aint loyal man

I'm like 99% sure its one same guy who posts all the daily racebaiting threads

In a college area so yes, all over the fucking place. Pretty sure girls don't even attend the gym alone.

running in the shower is really dangerous, you need to stop.

fkn lol

tfw work out at home and have no cute couples to spy on

She looks like a small girl so obviously a perfect fit for him

Hardly ever see it at my current gym, or just much less obvious. Gym I went to for a few months a while ago was one of those gyms in a shopping centre and had quite a few couples
>see some out of shape ugly guy with regular gf
>hes extremely protective and pecking her all the time, looking at everyone else with anxiety/insecurity trying to 'fend' them off
>she doesnt acknowledge much of this and looks like shes on another planet, actually lifting weights a bit though
>have to walk near them to go do incline dbs, he looks at me with scared sperg vision
>trying to ignore them so the guy doesnt have a panic attack but its getting annoying
>never saw them again

What the fuck

>(You)

Spic master race, specifically Cubans of spanish descent. We look like a white but have the dong of a black.

Her face is uglier than his i don't see the problem

My wife and I would go together when we had similar work schedules. She only goes if I'm going with her.

Two couple go my gym

Couple A
>Both blonde, Nordic looking
>He's 5'11" Manlet King
>Pretty jacked
>She's 5'3" super petite, but athletic body
>Great, small, tight ass
>Both go the gym at ridiculous'o'clock in the morning

Couple 2
>He's 5'6"
>Pins
>Only Chest/Deadlift/Arms