Where do you get your protein powder from?

In Australia there's a few different places but I've been buying from Bulk Nutrients, they have competitive prices and good numbers as far as protein% and carb/fat% goes. However their flavours are a little average.
Anyone tried My Protein, True Protein or anyone else? Their flavour selection seems a lot more enticing.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hormone-Grass-Chocolate-Protein-Isolate/dp/B01M2X4KM2/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505915856&sr=8-2&keywords=muscle feast whey isolate
ediblebugshop.com.au/p/8919994/cricket-protein-powder-200g.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MyProtein is shilled scam bullshit which tastes like manure. ON Gold Standard or nothing, baby. You get what you pay for.

gold standard has a minimum of 2g LESS protein per serve, and is higher in carbs and fats than BN.

+1 for bulk nutrients. I get chocolate earth protein, works out to about $25/kg if you buy 4kg

I recebtly tried myproteina nd went all out and got 22lbs of the stuff. It's pretty good. before that I was almost strictly ON brand (gold standard but also used non isolate blend because $$$). Honestly, you probably way overthink this shit, it's not gonna make a difference unless you are like a top 0.001% tier athlete. Whatever protein you like is almost certainly good enough unless its some garbage tier shit that's not even protein because its all filler

I just noticed now that MyProtein has a new protein mix called "THEWHEY", I hadn't seen this before. Either way, the old MyProtein whey has 21g of protein per serving and ONGS has 24g.

yeah I know, mainly asking for which brand make the best flavours.
my protein chocolate brownie sounds ridic.

even the impact whey isolate has good numbers, 23g protein isn't bad.

Try UPS protein. They're stuff is pretty good.

I'm looking at the MyProtein website right now and it says 22g. Either way, their numbers have been debunked before, some serious Bulgarian lifters sent a bunch of different proteins to a lab to get them tested and MyProtein had 20% less protein than they claimed, less than any other protein they tested. This has been discussed on Veeky Forums before.

IDK what shitty flavour you got but mine tastes and mixes fine - myprotein hasn't disappointed so far

I got the chocolate brownie taste and let me tell you, it was the absolute worst protein I've ever tasted. Not exactly something I'd want to make brownies out of.

I used to be ON shill, would buy 10lb bag off amazon every 3 months, but now I'm with /myprotein/ and buy it locally from a herbal shop at my mall

a lot of conflicting information in this thread
might just stick with Bulk Nutrients even if their flavours are a little boring.. chocolate honeycomb sounds good, cookies and cream hit and miss.

protein is protein. I think if you're buying a supplement for its taste over its price:performance ratio you're doing it wrong. the best tasting protein powder ive had is by bodyfortress from walmart but it has more cholesterol than a dozen eggs

same been using bulk nutrients

Bulk nutrients is the best but never buy the coffee flavour. The decaf goes bad after a week and tastes rancid. I've had almost all their flavours and only chocolate is worth it.

I make good money in my line of work, I can afford the few extra bucks to get the best tasting top-of-the-line protein. Like I'm just saying get MyProtein if you want, but my personal opinion is that I don't trust them, there's evidence that they're lying about their numbers and their protein has a reputation of going bad comparatively quickly. With the lousy taste on top of that, I'm personally not interested, but user will user.

I went with the mocha and the taste is honestly pretty chemical but I don't mind skulling it, maybe I just have no taste

OP here, had vanilla and it was pretty great, chocolate was alright.. I have mine with milk though not water.
How's cookies and cream?
Probably going to order the chocolate honeycomb.

if money isn't an issue then yeah ON is probably the best powder

me myprotein poorfag

Cookies and cream is like shitty chocolate but it tastes really good until it goes bad. If you eat a lot (2+ scoops a day) you might be able to finish the kilo before it starts tasting like a day old shake. It's the best I've had in terms of day 1 flavour. Coffee is probably second. Both go bad too fast though. I only drink it with milk.

Curious as to why ON gold standard is better when Bulk Nutrients has better numbers and is cheaper?

Because muh brand names equals quality bullshit. It has better flavour but that's not worth paying a bit more for a bit less protein per scoop.

Be warned, choc honeycomb is crazy sweet.
Never ever get their coffee flavour.

Odd, only had vanilla and I have 1 scoop 5-6x per week so it takes a few months to get through, and it never tasted off.

He likes vanilla over choc. Choc honeycomb is exactly for him. The vanilla is disgustingly sweet.

I like sweet stuff.

lol this guy gets it.
I actually find the vanilla creamy like a milkshake.. but I have about 10 sweet teeth so.

Only cookies and cream and coffee go off. I've had a kilo of every single flavour except mint and strawberry, none of the others go off. The casein is good too.

Z nutrition organic whey concentrates. 10 bucks a pound.

>pound
Nice try burger, I'm not getting shot today.

>Paying for 50% absorption
How much of a sucker can a person be?

What protein powder can i get that is the least toxic to my body from Bulknutreints?

My rankings
>Choc honeycomb: great milkshake tier with milk, sweet and nice with water
>Banana: same as above but too sweet and not enough banana, just eat banana
>Chocolate: average desu. Pretty good compared to other brands
>Cookies and cream: actually creamy. Great with milk, ok with water
>Coffee: pretty good with milk, kinda bad with water
Yet to try vanilla.

You can't go wrong with any of these flavours.BN is the best compared to other brands in terms of taste and mixability. Love it

Bulk nutrients is probs best you'll get in aus

good to know, those were the only other 2 I was considering.
see how choc honeycomb goes then maybe next time try banana.

none should be toxic.. I think their new futureWhey has basically 0 everything and 22g of protein, although it's recommended to mix with water or carbonated water and they only have cola and lemon flavours so.. who knows how that'll go.

im starting to believe myprotein truly is shilled here hard, I've been buying from them for like 2 years(zma, sweatpants which get holes in the crotch area fuck that and fuck them, liquid chalk which is goat) but their proteins taste like shit, unflavoured is the only one tolerable and also the straciatella sample I had.
rest tastes like fucking crap or the same, a bunch of samples I tried like tiramisu tasted exactly the same, this overly sweet creamy chemical thing

BUT, ON shills are big here too

fuck me, I just want a good protein with unflavoured option, dont care about price

thanks!

Sure nigga get some chicken, tuna, beef, eggs, milk, quark, cottage cheese, and fromage frais.

Otherwise just get whichever one you want, if shakes are more than 40g of your daily protein intake then honestly you're fucking up your diet badly imo especially if you have no poverty excuse.

I already do, it's just a convenience thing and for when I dont eat meat

For those days you have the shitloads of amazing protein for cals dairy products I wrote down that can be finished easily and only dirty a spoon rather than a shake.

Eitherway, ON or myprotein whether they're dodgy or not max you will be losing out on like 4-6g of protein out of your 40g which is literally nothing.

Walmart

EAS chocolate, 2lbs for $17.85.

my first ever was coffee flavoured and i haven't tried another since it was so fucking bad, what do you suggest?

And just buy chocolate.

Bulk Nutrients is the best Ive found. Have you tried salted caramel? Anyway, use milk, add a banana and peanut butter.

>need protons isolate
>want grass fed
>hate sucralose
>don't want soy lecithin
>don't want it to taste like sawdust
here you go my dudes
amazon.com/Hormone-Grass-Chocolate-Protein-Isolate/dp/B01M2X4KM2/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505915856&sr=8-2&keywords=muscle feast whey isolate

>amazon
>wal mart

Read the FUCKING OP

haven't tried salted caramel, read mixed reviews on their actual page.. some saying really sweet, some saying lacking in flavour.
I always use milk but I don't bother adding banana and peanut butter as I normally eat that stuff during the day anyway.

>lying

I like chocolate, and a I like salted caramel, its not a strong flavour, and I didnt find it overly sweet, but it is nice.

Havent tried others outside of those two for wpi since I havent needed to.

Choc honeycomb is great. Cookies and cream is also pretty good, I find it has a relatively milder flavour.
This is assuming you mix with milk

woolies musashi mate

Venom is probably the best for price, DONT GET CHOCOLATE, taste is rough noxious, go for caramel instead. I recently switched to Gold Standard and honestly will stick to this. Chocolate flavour is smooth and not too sweet, and mixes well so no lumps. I get it from a local sport sups place.

>Read the FUCKING OP
Kay
>Where do you get your protein powder from?
>In Australia there's a few different places but I've been buying from Bulk Nutrients, they have competitive prices and good numbers as far as protein% and carb/fat% goes. However their flavours are a little average.
Anyone tried My Protein, True Protein or anyone else? Their flavour selection seems a lot more enticing.
So where did you specifically prohibit Amazon? Or is there no Amazon in Donkagenistan?

I ran through a tub recently that was good but like 30 bucks at gnc. Now every morning I just drink 5 raw jumbo eggs with heavy cream, cinnamon, equal/stevia pack and occasionally a little cup of vanilla French creamer. This is much cheaper than wasting money on powders. 40 grams of protein easy as soon I wake up. I chug my shakes in one go anyway. So instead of buying jugs that are 20-50 bucks I spend 1-2 dollars, taste ain’t bad either. Powders are a toss up with flavor and you never know what you’re really getting.

>this item does not ship to australia
>american dollarydoos
fuck off this thread's full

Here you go man, got you covered
Make sure to select Abbo flavor at checkout

nah mate you've got it all wrong
ediblebugshop.com.au/p/8919994/cricket-protein-powder-200g.html

made in australia too you beaut

Hijacking OP's thread
Where do you buy your protein from in Europe? I have tried MP only so far and I was thinking of getting from bulk powders next. I also looked at prozis but it was too expensive. Vivo life is out as well, it's ridiculously overpriced. Anyone else got any good budget recommendations that ship to NL? Or do I just buy from bulk powders?

MyProtein is decent.

I've recently tried Bulkpowders beef protei, which seems seriously decent. Good protein, no bloat feel. Also isolate whey with vanilla taste, which has an alright taste.

>tfw ordered salted caramel

I just can't finish it. It tastes absolutely disgusting

>Ingredients: Crickets (SHELLFISH) 100%

I buy mine at a local supplements store. Pic related. Any feedback would be appreciated.

wpi? What do you mix it with? Thats odd I liked it

na, earth protein like

You got a problem with that, yankee doodle?

Oh, I havent tried the earth protein, I cant imagine it mixing well, tasting good or being effective :/

Nah man scoop me up

>MyProtein is decent.
I wanted to try brown rice protein, but they dont seem to have it. Bulk nutrients does, but it's pricier than whey. That's why I'm looking for another brand.