Is Yoel Romero /natty/?

I got into an argument with my friend over this. I told him that Yoel is natty, and he screamed at me. How do I convince him that Yoel is clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's definitely on gear

stfu yoel.

Doesn't really look natty does he?

I've seen black kids on my high school football team who were way more jacked. I think this is perfectly achievable natty.

Romero does more juice than Piana ever did you nub.

Yoel isn't in high school you dipshit, he's 40 years old.

So what? He has more time to workout compared to a black kid in high school.

Dude, he's a 40 year old Cuban with the body of a 20 year old Chad, he's on roids my nigga

You think those kids are natty? Didn't you see that pic some user posted of a study of performance enhancing drugs in different communities? Apparently 70% of blacks seriously considered doing roids as opposed to 20% of whites.
Couple that with a drug riddled environment and do the math. Teens cannot naturally be more jacked than Yoel in OP's pic related.

mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug

>In December, Romero tested positive for a substance called Ibutamoren, a growth hormone secretagogue. The National Center for Biotechnology Information describes the substance, which is prohibited under the UFC's anti-doping policy, as stimulating growth hormone release "through a pituitary and hypothalamic receptor."

Im not an expert but I'd wager he's juicing. Anyone want to put a bet on?

he LITERALLY popd for peds

>ITT: fat fucks who think that everyone that's healthy is on roids

>be world class athlete making your money with your body
>not use enhancing substances
OP, even tiger fucking woods was on roids and literally every other athlete is too; even ping pong players

I'd say so. Teenagers growing up in the less affluent part of town. I don't think they have the knowledge and resources to get PEDs.

>ITT people who don't kid themselves
>ITT people who actually watch MMA
>ITT people who follow MMA sports and know that he's already been caught slipping with the juice

they on sports teams

> tainted supplements
He's not on the juice.

>Cuban
>Looks like he's on roids
>Caught with "tainted" supplements
>No one actually believes him
>Jon Jones got caught recently
Are you seriously this naive?

nice b8

Google tell's me he's 6'0.5 and 185lbs. That's the standard size for someone who's been lifting 10+ years and 7% bf%.
Everyone who think's he's not natty is a DYEL who did SS for a year and think he's at the natty limit

>tainted supplement meme
you know that's what they all say if they get caught for the first time? google athletes tainted supplements

>That's the standard size for someone who's been lifting 10+ years and 7% bf%.
Source for this size standard? Either way, he hasn't been lifting, he's been training martial arts and he's 40 years old.

He got caught on PEDs already, it isn't even debatable, it is a fact that he is not natty.

> (You)
thecalculator.co/health/Fat-Free-Mass-Index-(FFMI)-Calculator-794.html

thanks for your sub 2yr lifting opinion friend, i'm sure you know exactly how to identify steroid use with naked eye

no, he dehydrates himself to 185lbs and weighs that for about 30 minutes

Yoel's cageweight is well in excess of 200lbs, just like every other middleweight in the UFC