What's a good mobile app to track my progress with?

What's a good mobile app to track my progress with?
I installed JEFIT but I want to know if there are any better apps I could use.

Myfitness pal

FitNotes on android, that shit is a godsend. It tracks EVERYTHING you could ask for, liftwise.

Depends on your demand. Calories, bodyfat, bodyweight or workout diary?

Hnnnng

I just use gym buddy(android).. it's fairly basic but tracks sets/reps and has a history so I know what I've recently done, don't need much more than that.

Progression is hands down the best gym app

Look at this shit

It literally has the best programs pre-loaded and it's all free

Unironically the Sheiko app is god tier, but the exercise selection for program creation is limited to Squat/Bench/DL and variations or assistance exercises for it.

On iPhone nothing beats the strongur app afaik. It's made by the same guy who made the Sheiko app but actual effort went into it.

This app is awful. Doesn't track progress, can't create a program based on 1rm percentages and incrementally increase them, has shitty cookie cutter programs and a program creation process longer and more tedious than even the Sheiko app, which takes like an 15-30 minutes to set up something as simple as TM.

All in all, there are no good lifting apps to track serious lifting programming properly, so I just use a basic diary app and write down my sets, but Sheiko comes closest and would be perfect if it wasn't for shit exercise selection and lots of annoying little bugs.

I've been using "Strong" and I've been very happy with it. I have not tried others.

Progression is hands down the best gym app

2nd this, best app by far

Difference between paid and free versions?

Fitnotes is GOAT

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFTYFTFTFTFTFTFTFOTPTOFOTPFOFOPPFOPFOFFTFTTFTFTF

Fitnotes and lifting log

>using anything but fitnotes
never gonna make it ever

this, its just easy to use

Fitocracy

>can't create a program based on 1rm percentages and incrementally increase them
afaik no app does. I dled like 20 of them once and not a single one had that or a similar feature

Diet- Myfitnesspal

Lifts- Progression

Said it a hundred times in these threads but here I go again.
I'm making a fitness app which for the moment only help you build your routines and saved them for you and also save your lifts and shit.
But what would Veeky Forums want it an fitness app, I mean what would the perfect app do for you?
I'm also thinking about making it a social network but sometimes it's pretty retarded to me and other times it's the best idea ever.
Tell me Veeky Forums

A social side where I can post selfies and my in app friends can see and comment on them

MyMacros+ for food.
Progression for lifts

Yeah that's what I had in mind. Plus the possibility to put the gyms where you train so the app will tell you if your friends are going to the same gym(s) as you and maybe if they go at the same time.
I don't know I have some ideas,

The ability to load gifs for each exercise or gifs already in app for each exercise

Yeah I also had that in mind but damn that shit will be expensive to make. Except if there's already an free collection of such .gifs somewhere. Wich I doubt.

The upload option so other people can plagerise would be easier

Yeah and end up with a shitload of unappropriate gifs.

No people just upload them to their own local database as a reference.

Ow ok. Well yeah that's interesting but I'd rather keep the design of the app coherent and make a shit tons of gifs with the same style and art.

For IOS try "Strong"

check out fitness point they have gifs for everything

Wederlized

Rebumping for this. I'm checking both but can't see a difference